Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 121 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 171 221 621 1121 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 22146
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20346

    Another scammer

    Texted her, she replied that she required a deposit. Told her I don't do deposits. She replied if I was coming right now I wouldn't have to. Gave me an address and as I was on my way she texted that she didn't take cash, only CashApp. I inquired and she wanted me to pay in full before I even saw her. Bailed on that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...-/281894147254
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TMTY3MTMzNjQ3ZWJiOGVhYzEyYmJkM2RlNDRkZGZhMDk0OTRiOTI.jpeg‎  

  2. #20345

    Can't blame her

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickMutha  [View Original Post]
    Texted her recently.

    She responded a few hours later with "What time do you want to come?

    I answered "in a few hours. Is that good?

    Then crickets.
    When a provider cannot provide a specific time to meet, mongers tend to consider her unreliable. In this case, she specifically asked "what time do you want to meet?" "In a few hours" is not specific, so she may have moved on to someone she considered more reliable. If you had given her a time as she asked, result may have been different. For what it is worth!

  3. #20344
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by YNotToday  [View Original Post]
    First time posting for a Utr sorry.

    She's 35 4'11 about 110 lbs easy to talk to.

    Brunette, blue eyes.
    Figure? Tits? Baby damage? Pics (not of her face)?

  4. #20343
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickMutha  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a DM.

    Can you respond please?
    I tried to respond to everyone but it's been a lot.

  5. #20342
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickMutha  [View Original Post]
    Texted her recently.

    She responded a few hours later with "What time do you want to come?

    I answered "in a few hours. Is that good?

    Then crickets.
    Yeah same. Figured I'd get the ball rolling but one response and then nothing.

  6. #20341
    Quote Originally Posted by YNotToday  [View Original Post]
    First time posting for a Utr sorry.

    She's 35 4'11 about 110 lbs easy to talk to.

    Brunette, blue eyes.
    Sent you a DM.

    Can you respond please?

  7. #20340
    Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyChico  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers have experience with this one? Maybe this should be in the massage forum, but curious.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...9/518206459353
    Texted her recently.

    She responded a few hours later with "What time do you want to come?

    I answered "in a few hours. Is that good?

    Then crickets.

  8. #20339
    Any mongers have experience with this one? Maybe this should be in the massage forum, but curious.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...9/518206459353

  9. #20338
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    Pictures.

    Age.

    Figure.

    These things would help so we don't blow up your mailbox for no reason. TIA.
    First time posting for a Utr sorry.

    She's 35 4'11 about 110 lbs easy to talk to.

    Brunette, blue eyes.

  10. #20337
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by YNotToday  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend in need UTR willing to share information with seniors. She is in the Elyria area PM me for details if interested she may be only interested in this temporarily unless she meets some good people.
    Pictures.

    Age.

    Figure.

    These things would help so we don't blow up your mailbox for no reason. TIA.

  11. #20336
    Quote Originally Posted by YNotToday  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend in need UTR willing to share information with seniors. She is in the Elyria area PM me for details if interested she may be only interested in this temporarily unless she meets some good people.
    Can you share any additional info on her? Age? Physical description? Menu? It would help.

    Thanks for sharing.

  12. #20335

    UTR in Elyria

    Quote Originally Posted by YNotToday  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend in need UTR willing to share information with seniors. She is in the Elyria area PM me for details if interested she may be only interested in this temporarily unless she meets some good people.
    Hello,

    I would love to meet an attractive UTR provider in Elyria. I live close to there and am in need of a quality lady. I appreciate any assistance you can offer me. Thanks.

    Good Fellow.

  13. #20334

    Utr

    I have a friend in need UTR willing to share information with seniors. She is in the Elyria area PM me for details if interested she may be only interested in this temporarily unless she meets some good people.

  14. #20333
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDolittle  [View Original Post]
    While I'm posting, anyone know anything about this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/922623290041
    She's been talked about positively on the Akron board.

  15. #20332
    Quote Originally Posted by TooManyLadies8  [View Original Post]
    Nice Japanese girl at the reliable hotel outfit furthest west. Early 20's, tiny, tiny tits, cute butt, slightly baby damage, but not much. J-girl teeth, but she's cute. Very poor English and just giggles as 90% of whatever you say, she's a bit odd, but very friendly. Kissing, BBJ, cfs. Higher than normal rate, Bush growing back in up top, nice feeling cooter.
    Got a link?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape