Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 1083
-
03-26-25 18:08 #753Senior Member

Posts: 91Negotiation
Asking seniors / experts here. How do you negotiate? Girls here are not like other escorts. So want to be reasonable at the same time do t want to be paying more. This gal is quoting $6.
Also what’s with the idea of meeting for a dinner or drink first. many guys r skipping if asked to date first
Appreciate any suggestions.
-
03-16-25 09:11 #752Senior Member

Posts: 77I just realized it's HSV2 I out the wrong one.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-25 00:31 #751Senior Member

Posts: 384HSV1 (oral herpes) is so common it's not even regularly tested for anymore. Over 50% of people have it to some degree. Most never experience symptoms so probably don't even know. If she's on meds for it it's probably safer than being with some random chick. Probably means she occasionally got cold sores before she started on treatment. HSV2 (genital) is the one you really want to avoid.
Originally Posted by CflFun352
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-25 15:08 #750Senior Member

Posts: 194I wonder how many girls out there have it and don't say anything, the amount of people doing BBFS these days makes me think the number of people is high. In many cases no symptoms are present, so you may never know.
Originally Posted by Twopumpchump11
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 21:01 #749Regular Member

Posts: 14Good catch
We didn't get that far in the convo yet since I was out of town on work when she wanted to schedule. But thanks for the update.
Originally Posted by CflFun352
[View Original Post]
I agree not worth the risk. There are some girls that might be hot enough though LOL.
-
03-14-25 12:18 #748Senior Member

Posts: 77She admitted to me she has HSV1 but is comfortable with BBFS.
Originally Posted by Twopumpchump11
[View Original Post]
I passed.
Says she takes medicine and it's safe. Not worth the risk to me.
-
03-13-25 22:40 #747Regular Member

Posts: 14Crazyyyyy
Texted with her a bit. She gave me crazyyyy vibes. But I forgot that she's pretty hot so might have to text her back and update you all LOL.
Originally Posted by CflFun352
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 22:27 #746Regular Member

Posts: 14Oops. My bad.
Originally Posted by ChaseStar
[View Original Post]
Thanks for correcting it.
-
03-13-25 22:23 #745Senior Member

Posts: 77Emmy
Anyone seen this one?
Feel free to pm with insights.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-5caf9f579cf6
-
03-13-25 22:14 #744Senior Member

Posts: 876Here are the corrected links:
Originally Posted by FlTourYear
[View Original Post]
Thotiana https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-1dfea567053a.
Sam https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-4a428cb9d7b1.
Leigh https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-fb5f5241738b.
-
03-13-25 18:48 #743Senior Member

Posts: 196Hey man, nice recon work! You've been busy. FYI, some of those links didn't load because you accidentally linked your messages instead of their profile. Sending a dm.
Originally Posted by Twopumpchump11
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 17:51 #742Regular Member

Posts: 14Some recon
I haven't met up with all of them, so some is just the info I've gathered overall. I like the option of going multiple rounds so some of the prices reflect that and some don't. If you want to hit and quit then it might be cheaper. Most of the girls are flexible with their prices, and you can negotiate a lower rate for the first meeting to see if you 'vibe' at least that works for me so far hahaha.
Kayla, 24 - superrrr hot, will send you random nude videos of her without asking as long as you seem serious about scheduling. Initial quote was 1 k I think. Told her no and she immediately dropped it to 500 lmao. Really kinky and likes to talk about it. BBBJ CIM and BBFS available. Probably CIP too. Just have to show recent tests.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-5ea30063e054
AdorableBeauty, 23 - super nice girl. Definitely thick thighs, but in a really good way. Awesome tits. Her head is pretty solid BBBJ CIM available. CFS until she gets to know you and show recent tests. Doesn't rush or watch the clock and will spend as long as you want hanging out. 350 for everything I think and she lets me drive over late at night sometimes for a quick BBBJ for 150.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...9-7d391c811a2f
Indigo, 30 - she's out of town rn so I haven't had the chance to see her, but we do have something planned. Super super kinky. Like seriously she's a freak. Has sent me videos and pictures randomly over the last few weeks, texts me to say hi almost everyday. Seems like a real genuine person. Just be normal with her and don't treat it as a transaction. She's into anal, creampies, BBBJ, she likes giving nude massages too. We haven't talked about money yet, but will update when we do.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-0d6663c272ce
Alyssa, 25 - trying to schedule something for next week. Doesn't seem kinky. Probably just regular sex. Quoted 500 I think, but I haven't countered yet so I will update if we end up meeting. Seems like a cool personality.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-06013d2b8e3d
Amara, 24 - Super nice girl. Not sure if I will meet her or not because she mightttt want a date first. Haven't finished feeling her out. But her personality is cool. Haven't talked about price yet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...a-d770f25f96b2
Dani, 25 - bartender and OF girl. Not a big OF following. She's new to the site. 300 gets you most everything you want. Hit this one while its hot because once some old rich fuck gives ruins her it'll be too late. Comms kinda bad though.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-46c79287da65
Thotiana, 25 - haven't met her, don't know if I will. Comms are slow. She quotes 400 for multiple rounds so maybe less if not. I haven't countered that number yet.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...c-e7da6b4dfbb3
Hannah, 26 - suchhhh a *****, but in the best way. Loves creampies. Likes to dirty text as well. I will definitely be seeing her soon. She sends lots of lingerie pics. 500 for all you can handle. Haven't countered yet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-11aa38d0090c
Sam, 27 - seems pretty cool. Just started talking to her but she's open sexually. No quote yet. Pro vibes maybeee.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...c-81f79bb279bc
Nicole, 33 - she lives in jersey but comes to Tampa a lot and is moving her this year. Def not a pro, wants to have a conversation and actually get to know you a little. But once you text her a little and facetime a little, maybe take her to some basic dinner, she's wild. Might not have to even do PPM if you go to dinner first, just saying. She will send you an insane amount of nudes and videos. One of the prettiest pussys I have ever seen. Name it and she's into it, BBBJ swallow, CIP, anal, anal creampie, facefuck, watersports if that's your thing, and lots more. Treat her like a person and you're golden.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-e5559c43b73a
FLStephanie, 25 - someone else reported problem with comms, but I haven't had a problem. Got her number and things have been smooth. Just started talking to her so not much info yet, but def seems fun to me.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-3b3f6e237b26
Leigh, 27 - 200 gets you where you want to be. But nothing freaky or kinky for that price. Youll still get a nut off though.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...8-377d78b1ac5a
I have a tonnnnn of messages to go through on seeking. Too many girls to stay away from to write about, it would take me a day to write that review. I might start doing a little bit each day if I have time and upload it when I am done though.
-
03-13-25 14:49 #741Senior Member

Posts: 876Ludo
Anyway update on this one. She favorited me, but I have not been really pursuing SA hookups, being a bit put off by the GPS asking prices that most of them seem to have. Still, Ludo is looking pretty good, so if she measures up and is not too far out of line from the others, I might just have to crack open the piggy bank for that one.
Originally Posted by ChuckDeez2
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 00:17 #740Senior Member

Posts: 378Not for that rate anyways
Show me 1 k / hour or visit at least then I buy it more.
Originally Posted by TrentWilliams
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 17:37 #739Senior Member

Posts: 132No way that girl was real. Look at what I posted below. The pics were of some girl with 2 million followers. Someone like that wouldn't be on SA.
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerV
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



