Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 1083
-
03-11-25 13:08 #738Senior Member

Posts: 1169Without the premium membership you can look around but there is no way to talk to the girls. There are no lifetime memberships that I am aware of and I'm not sure anyone would bother with that. They are known to block people for saying certain things and on top of that you get no refund. You can upgrade for less if you look on reddit for some discount codes. Good luck.
Originally Posted by RedRobinIdiot
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 22:41 #737Banned Member

Posts: 141Have you met with her?
Originally Posted by ChiNewb
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 21:32 #736Senior Member

Posts: 91Seeking
I second that, great info.
Originally Posted by BubbaBlaze
[View Original Post]
Just curious as new to seeking, any way we can upgrade for less?
Any life time premium membership etc?
Any tips to skip the membership and are use it wisely?
-
03-08-25 23:43 #735Senior Member

Posts: 548Looks like her profile is down now (I get "This user is unavailable now. " but yes if you get those vibes, it's true there are a fair number of semi-pros or actual pros on SDM and Seeking for sure.
Originally Posted by ChiNewb
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-25 12:01 #734Senior Member

Posts: 132It was really her on the video chat? I reverse image searched and she has 2. 5 million followers on IG. I'd think she would either be wayyyy more expensive or doesn't need to be on SA.
Originally Posted by ChiNewb
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/peytoncoffee
-
03-05-25 09:48 #733Banned Member

Posts: 42Waitonpeyton
I've been texting and managed to video chat with this one. She's currently out of town until Friday, but I'm planning to meet her then. She agreed to 350 ppm. She seems horny and open minded, but also maybe getting pro vibes. Anyone seen her? Feel free to PM to discuss.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...isExtendUser=0
-
02-28-25 16:55 #732Senior Member

Posts: 93Almond
Almond is real and sweet brothers, unfortunately she's too far north for me. Sad face.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-06559186e664
-
02-28-25 14:38 #731Regular Member

Posts: 5Hillz
She's legit but a lot bigger than her pics now (like 20 lbs) just FYI.
Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 15:12 #730Senior Member

Posts: 438Raven before her long ass vacation. Heard she's gained a fair amount of weight since then, as her seeking picture implies by not showing her figure.
Originally Posted by JosefK
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 12:26 #729Senior Member

Posts: 346Hilz Anyone??
Just curious if anyone had any experience with this huge titted young thing?
A little bigger overall than I usually prefer but I'm contemplating hitting it.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-1d7fe6581f6a
Any and all intel appreciated. !
-
01-26-25 00:24 #728Senior Member

Posts: 384She's legit. Everything covered. Ask is 5. YMMV. Lives downtown. No car.
Originally Posted by ChuckDeez2
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 13:50 #727Regular Member

Posts: 19Also, Claudia quoted me 600 and we talked menu. BJ, no anal, refused BBFS even with a test so I passed.
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 13:33 #726Regular Member

Posts: 19I saw the top one, SugarEm. She is a looker with a great body. Age is right, she isn't lying. Let me BB with pullout but says she has TMJ so no BJ. Those are show stoppers for me so no repeat, but she is hot.
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 11:50 #725Regular Member

Posts: 11Ludo
Morning all!
I've been chatting with this one for a bit and everything seems to be legit. Anyone have experience with her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-31988c1bda8d
-
01-20-25 11:50 #724Senior Member

Posts: 172Thank you!
That is an exhaustive work and thank you for saving time and resources for all mongers here! You deserve a star.
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




