Thread: Apartment and Hotel asians
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 735
-
03-19-25 10:48 #510Senior Member

Posts: 321Galleria girls
Appreciate the intel. Assuming this was STG? Any other info? Rate? Menu? Anything even REMOTELY close to the recent disbandment of KGirl (Wonderful Days)?
Originally Posted by Ekim1976
[View Original Post]
Tired of driving out for a dice roll at Tokyo.
-
03-18-25 21:11 #509Senior Member

Posts: 32St charles
Whats the cotact for the group.
-
03-18-25 21:11 #508Senior Member

Posts: 94Made connections today. Very pretty girl said she was 41 looked much younger. Her name was Tina will be here 5 more days. Apparently they are tied in with St. Charles also. The best I could understand she was in St. Charles before this.
Originally Posted by JBurrows
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-25 11:04 #507Senior Member

Posts: 168Mr 3rd person. I think he knows his John Belushi movies.
Originally Posted by SparkySmith
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-25 20:34 #506Senior Member

Posts: 94Begins with 612 number.
Originally Posted by JBurrows
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-25 13:59 #505Senior Member

Posts: 321Galleria girls?
Huh? Is this a group near Galleria? Do tell.
Originally Posted by Ekim1976
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-25 10:58 #504Senior Member

Posts: 94Galleria girls
Has anyone visited the galleria girls?
-
03-15-25 09:12 #503Senior Member

Posts: 162Sparky gets your point, but, um, maybe review your history?
Originally Posted by Pen1569
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 19:57 #502Senior Member

Posts: 32Same. No way to get in, but I'm not giving up. Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!
Originally Posted by Justkorky
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 10:38 #501Regular Member

Posts: 3Moved to st chuck 5 years
Never been able to get the in on these. Sick of driving to Centerville.
-
03-06-25 20:33 #500Senior Member

Posts: 119Where
Where are these apts &/ or hotels info please.
-
03-03-25 11:02 #499Senior Member

Posts: 32Is this group closed for people who live near St Charles? I am in with the Galleria group, but this drive would be a lot more convenient. I lived in Asia for a while, so I'm not a clueless American. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-25 17:21 #498Senior Member

Posts: 411I think the new girls name is Jenny. Not entirely sure. Huge tits for an asian. Young. Didn't scrub my dick with disinfectant before she went to town. Best asian encounter I've had since wonderful days.
-
02-18-25 18:42 #497Regular Member

Posts: 15Agreed. Either
Anondudeinstl and NobodyIsMyName is the same person or they're Justin Tucker and Deshaun Watson.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 00:30 #496Senior Member

Posts: 411Julie, older than the usual fare. Likely 40's, d cup man mades, tight body, not good english but other oral skills are good. She's leaving March 1st. I might go back before she leaves.
Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






