Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Apartment and Hotel asians

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 732
This blog is moderated by Eveready1469
  1. #507
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkySmith  [View Original Post]
    Sparky gets your point, but, um, maybe review your history?
    Mr 3rd person. I think he knows his John Belushi movies.

  2. #506
    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    Huh? Is this a group near Galleria? Do tell.
    Begins with 612 number.

  3. #505

    Galleria girls?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ekim1976  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited the galleria girls?
    Huh? Is this a group near Galleria? Do tell.

  4. #504

    Galleria girls

    Has anyone visited the galleria girls?

  5. #503
    Quote Originally Posted by Pen1569  [View Original Post]
    Same. No way to get in, but I'm not giving up. Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!
    Sparky gets your point, but, um, maybe review your history?

  6. #502
    Quote Originally Posted by Justkorky  [View Original Post]
    Never been able to get the in on these. Sick of driving to Centerville.
    Same. No way to get in, but I'm not giving up. Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!

  7. #501

    Moved to st chuck 5 years

    Never been able to get the in on these. Sick of driving to Centerville.

  8. #500

    Where

    Where are these apts &/ or hotels info please.

  9. #499
    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    I think the new girls name is Jenny. Not entirely sure. Huge tits for an asian. Young. Didn't scrub my dick with disinfectant before she went to town. Best asian encounter I've had since wonderful days.
    Is this group closed for people who live near St Charles? I am in with the Galleria group, but this drive would be a lot more convenient. I lived in Asia for a while, so I'm not a clueless American. Thanks!

  10. #498
    I think the new girls name is Jenny. Not entirely sure. Huge tits for an asian. Young. Didn't scrub my dick with disinfectant before she went to town. Best asian encounter I've had since wonderful days.

  11. #497

    Agreed. Either

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    You won't give any info and then want some?
    Anondudeinstl and NobodyIsMyName is the same person or they're Justin Tucker and Deshaun Watson.

  12. #496
    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName  [View Original Post]
    I was told Ellen is leaving St. Charles apartment group tomorrow so I had to see her again before she's gone.
    She said she may come back next month.
    Definitely my new favorite..

    If anyone sees the new girl arriving tomorrow let me know what she is like..
    Ty
    Julie, older than the usual fare. Likely 40's, d cup man mades, tight body, not good english but other oral skills are good. She's leaving March 1st. I might go back before she leaves.

  13. #495
    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName  [View Original Post]
    I was told Ellen is leaving St. Charles apartment group tomorrow so I had to see her again before she's gone.
    She said she may come back next month.
    Definitely my new favorite..

    If anyone sees the new girl arriving tomorrow let me know what she is like..
    Ty
    I'll gladly see and report back. How do I contact them to set up and appointment?

  14. #494
    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName  [View Original Post]
    I was told Ellen is leaving St. Charles apartment group tomorrow so I had to see her again before she's gone. She said she may come back next month. Definitely my new favorite. If anyone sees the new girl arriving tomorrow let me know what she is like.. Ty
    You won't give any info and then want some?

  15. #493

    Ellen

    I was told Ellen is leaving St. Charles apartment group tomorrow so I had to see her again before she's gone.
    She said she may come back next month.
    Definitely my new favorite..

    If anyone sees the new girl arriving tomorrow let me know what she is like..
    Ty

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape