Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Apartment and Hotel asians

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 735
This blog is moderated by Eveready1469
  1. #495
    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName  [View Original Post]
    I was told Ellen is leaving St. Charles apartment group tomorrow so I had to see her again before she's gone.
    She said she may come back next month.
    Definitely my new favorite..

    If anyone sees the new girl arriving tomorrow let me know what she is like..
    Ty
    I'll gladly see and report back. How do I contact them to set up and appointment?

  2. #494
    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName  [View Original Post]
    I was told Ellen is leaving St. Charles apartment group tomorrow so I had to see her again before she's gone. She said she may come back next month. Definitely my new favorite. If anyone sees the new girl arriving tomorrow let me know what she is like.. Ty
    You won't give any info and then want some?

  3. #493

    Ellen

    I was told Ellen is leaving St. Charles apartment group tomorrow so I had to see her again before she's gone.
    She said she may come back next month.
    Definitely my new favorite..

    If anyone sees the new girl arriving tomorrow let me know what she is like..
    Ty

  4. #492

    Cleaned up some space.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceRimmer340  [View Original Post]
    Clean your inbox, please.
    Thanks for letting me know my inbox was full.

  5. #491

    Can't send message.

    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName  [View Original Post]
    Seen Ellen yesterday at apartment group and she may be my favorite.

    Small frame nice perky boobs and great personality.

    It's a shame they won't take new clients even on referral.

    I've tried to help out but was told no.
    Clean your inbox, please.

  6. #490
    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName  [View Original Post]
    Seen Ellen yesterday at apartment group and she may be my favorite.

    Small frame nice perky boobs and great personality.

    It's a shame they won't take new clients even on referral.

    I've tried to help out but was told no.
    Fuck this thread and closed society Asian *.

  7. #489

    Ellen

    Seen Ellen yesterday at apartment group and she may be my favorite.

    Small frame nice perky boobs and great personality.

    It's a shame they won't take new clients even on referral.

    I've tried to help out but was told no.

  8. #488
    Quote Originally Posted by RegisJ1  [View Original Post]
    Mia arrived recently and I made a visit yesterday afternoon. She was here last year, I think around September.

    She is short, very pretty, with an awesome curvy body. Great natural boobs.

    Service was also very good. She is funny and playful and speaks fairly good English.

    Lastly, to the frustrated people who question why we have this for Forum, if not to share the group's contact information, this is your answer; this forum exists so people in the group can communicate about the visiting ladies. We were originally posting about this group in the massage section and people without the group's contact information complained so now we're here.

    If reading our reviews is upsetting, maybe stay off this forum. Or better yet, make a new, separate, forum where people can complain about us not sharing the contact information! Then we won't have to read all the useless posts here!
    Or, you can make a "VIP Asians" board, so we just know to ignore it?

  9. #487
    Quote Originally Posted by RegisJ1  [View Original Post]
    She is short, very pretty, with an awesome curvy body. Great natural boobs.

    Service was also very good. She is funny and playful and speaks fairly good English.
    Great seemingly natural tits on an asian. Agree with the playful. Second visit with her was much better than the first. When I walked in the door she said I remember your face! When I got undressed she said I remember your tattoos! When my dick was in her mouth she said and I remember your hard cock LOL. She was all over the place with her mouth, attention on the boys, the taint, the whole shaft. I came quick but she didn't figure it out for a good 10 minutes. We went the whole 30 minutes. At the end she fucked me with her mouth until I hit my second. I'm going back next week.

  10. #486
    Anyone know what the VIP pricing gets you?

  11. #485
    Quote Originally Posted by RegisJ1  [View Original Post]
    Mia arrived recently and I made a visit yesterday afternoon. She was here last year, I think around September.

    She is short, very pretty, with an awesome curvy body. Great natural boobs.

    Service was also very good. She is funny and playful and speaks fairly good English.

    Lastly, to the frustrated people who question why we have this for Forum, if not to share the group's contact information, this is your answer; this forum exists so people in the group can communicate about the visiting ladies. We were originally posting about this group in the massage section and people without the group's contact information complained so now we're here.

    If reading our reviews is upsetting, maybe stay off this forum. Or better yet, make a new, separate, forum where people can complain about us not sharing the contact information! Then we won't have to read all the useless posts here!
    What's the contact information for such a hottie?

  12. #484
    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName  [View Original Post]
    Anyone mind dm me what the latest apartment asian is like?

    Thanks in advance.
    Mia arrived recently and I made a visit yesterday afternoon. She was here last year, I think around September.

    She is short, very pretty, with an awesome curvy body. Great natural boobs.

    Service was also very good. She is funny and playful and speaks fairly good English.

    Lastly, to the frustrated people who question why we have this for Forum, if not to share the group's contact information, this is your answer; this forum exists so people in the group can communicate about the visiting ladies. We were originally posting about this group in the massage section and people without the group's contact information complained so now we're here.

    If reading our reviews is upsetting, maybe stay off this forum. Or better yet, make a new, separate, forum where people can complain about us not sharing the contact information! Then we won't have to read all the useless posts here!

  13. #483

    Latest asian

    Anyone mind dm me what the latest apartment asian is like?

    Thanks in advance.

  14. #482
    Quote Originally Posted by Moego  [View Original Post]
    No one even shares in PM.
    I've asked already if I could share their number to senior members and was told no.

    The number I use isn't a number that was on an ad.

    Sorry.

  15. #481
    Senior Member


    Posts: 363
    Quote Originally Posted by Rams0013  [View Original Post]
    This is an open forum we should never PM for info. That goes against what this is for.
    No one even shares in PM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape