Thread: Private Delights in OC
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 269
-
03-19-25 01:34 #209Senior Member

Posts: 119Not always a scam
Usually girls who tour post ads in multiple cities to interest guys to book in advance so they can have appts already set when they arrive to that city.
Originally Posted by Jeep5151
[View Original Post]
Or to find out which cities have a lot of interest for them so they can host an incall at that city and farm money from mongers.
One provider I saw a couple months ago has ads in multiple cities across the USA, since those were cities she was going to visit for her tour.
-
03-18-25 23:34 #208Senior Member

Posts: 240Why some girls have ads for multiple cities throughout the state? They would have ads for Santa Ana, SF and Fresno at the same time. I know it's a scam but how does it work? I suppose the scheduler has girls in multiple cities. When you tell him where you are, they will send you to the nearest girl?
-
03-13-25 23:00 #207Senior Member

Posts: 39Yeah I've seen her before and she's pretty good with it. She operates out of a spa so there is an entry fee associated with it that you can see on her ad. Pics are accurate and she's pretty good looking on the face too. She does provide some teasing before the flip and does a nice HE. The fees are kinda high since body slides are extra. I don't know of anything else beyond just HJ but it seemed like it was hands only for me.
Originally Posted by Drewzer28
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 18:48 #206Regular Member

Posts: 6Hailey_B
Anyone have any experience with her?
Was thinking of checking her out.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Hailey_B
-
03-10-25 19:12 #205Senior Member

Posts: 286Juliette
That's true. The booker spun off KatyDream into a new account. She was aware of the situation where she was being diluted by the same booker using other girls under the same profile. The one I'm talking about is / was legit young latina with beautiful face and great toned athletic body. And she had great service at least for me. If I was able to see girls like that all the time on PD, my life would be better. LOL.
Originally Posted by CarpetBagger
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 10:36 #204Senior Member

Posts: 126Which One? LOL
I've been on PD 3+ years now and I think we're on the 20th iteration of Juliette. Seems there's a different chick pictured each time I come across that profile.
Originally Posted by OCanon
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-25 19:29 #203Senior Member

Posts: 220PD = trash
Yes writing reviews is free, they tried to change it and make it so you'd need to pay to write reviews or pay to read them I forgot which but after a few weeks of no one paying for the membership they got rid of that bs real quick LOL. It's a provider made website so it's to benefit them, not the clients. The way it works is that it incentivizes writing 5 star reviews even if the encounter wasn't a great experience because the provider can delete a bad review or she can counter and say you are a bad client and to stay away which will lead to other PD providers not booking you. My experience with PD have been from okay to bad. A ton of catfish pictures, don't even regard the no's list because they just list what you want to see and after they get payment they list all this stuff you can't do LOL. The Latina and Eastern European bookers on there are the ones to be careful of, enticing pictures, decent price, and open menus advertised but it's just bs when you get to the room. The fact they don't allow you to talk about anything from the menu aspect in your review shows they are not to be trusted.
Originally Posted by OCanon
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-25 17:35 #202Senior Member

Posts: 286Good detective work
This does seem definitely too good to be true. I am new to Private Delights. I noticed when you login to PD there's this message "VIP is gone. You can read full reviews for free". Was writing reviews always free as well? This provider only has 6 reviews, and 1 of the reviewers wrote 70 reviews. But I ran across several providers that seemed "too good to be true" with way more positive reviews like 50+ reviews. I read that PD makes it easy to delete negative reviews. But it seems like it would be very easy to create shill counts for clients to give lots of fake positive reviews? Also it would seem the provider verification should be easy enough to pass, you email a picture of your face alongside your I'd, another picture of your face and paper that says Private Delights and username. But after that verification you are real person over the age of 18, what is to stop you from posting fake profile pics of someone else?
I found these PD profiles that have several things in common.
Yea I'd love for these accounts to be real. I've been burned by most of the eastern European "bombshells" on PD. NadinSunshine comes to mind as being disappointed. Not worth rolling the dice on known fake photos that you hope are representative. I'm open to TOFTT from time to time but need more help here from other members to invest more in PD. I will throw 1 PD favorite of mine. KatyDream. She used to go by JulietteEuropeanMuse. She's legit ATF material.
-
03-08-25 00:23 #201Regular Member

Posts: 6Anyone try and have luck with this provider? Love her look, mcot. Thanks for any insight!
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...eim/Abode_love
-
03-07-25 16:37 #200Senior Member

Posts: 439MayaSynn
Anyone see MayaSynn recently?
Heard she was on and off with some drama but now she's apparently back but asking for deposits. Is she really back?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...rwalk/MayaSynn
-
03-06-25 17:36 #199Senior Member

Posts: 115This does seem definitely too good to be true. I am new to Private Delights. I noticed when you login to PD there's this message "VIP is gone. You can read full reviews for free". Was writing reviews always free as well? This provider only has 6 reviews, and 1 of the reviewers wrote 70 reviews. But I ran across several providers that seemed "too good to be true" with way more positive reviews like 50+ reviews. I read that PD makes it easy to delete negative reviews. But it seems like it would be very easy to create shill counts for clients to give lots of fake positive reviews? Also it would seem the provider verification should be easy enough to pass, you email a picture of your face alongside your I'd, another picture of your face and paper that says Private Delights and username. But after that verification you are real person over the age of 18, what is to stop you from posting fake profile pics of someone else?
Originally Posted by TommySalami
[View Original Post]
I found these PD profiles that have several things in common.
Stunning Victoria Secret looks.
All low 400 HH rate.
All same screening process word for word.
All have lots of PD reviews.
All have professional personal websites that link to each other.
Now granted maybe all these girls work for same agency that takes care of all the posting and personal websites.
But the nail in coffin that indicate all these girls are fake is the profile for LaLuna was literally using a Magazine Cover for Playboy Australia Edition August 2020, which made easy to lookup the name of the model. Can anyone confirm if any of the below providers are real at all? Just hoping for 1!
https://imamelia.online/
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/imamelia12
https://carolineluv.com/
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/carolineluv
https://imstella.co/
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/stella17212
https://bellaluna.cx/
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/bellaluna
https://camilavalentina.ch/
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/camilavalentina
https://alicesky.co/
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/alicesky7
https://imlaluna.ch/
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/laluna888
https://imannamaria.ch/
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/annamaria0101
https://vivianpearl.ch/
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/vivianpearl
https://natalyrose.ch/
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/natalyrose
https://amberocean.ch/
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/amberocean12
https://evaangelina.cc/
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../evaangelina12
https://vespergreen.com/
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/vespergreen
https://imsamantha.com/
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/samantha1277
https://veronicamay.me/
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/veronicamay8
https://imemily.ch/
-
02-26-25 16:15 #198Senior Member

Posts: 292Biff the booker should know. LOL. I assume Biff is the booker. A lot of posts for the same girls.
Originally Posted by KingHarem
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 22:34 #197Senior Member

Posts: 115What was damage, and time and services included?
Originally Posted by BiffBallly
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 23:00 #196Senior Member

Posts: 7266Not to old clients I still get to raw dog both vajs!
Originally Posted by BiffBallly
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 17:42 #195Senior Member

Posts: 176SarayahHaze and MissAmbitious both refuse BBFS now. FYI.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




