Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Private Delights in OC

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 269
You Know You Need It
This blog is moderated by Ace McNasty
  1. #194

    Creampie Dynamic Duo

    Both are heavily inked now, but there was a time when both Sarayah and MissAmbitious had little to no tats.

    Still hot asf and still so nice to fuck them bare LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mikka Sarayah bbfscip (1).jpg‎   Mikka Sarayah bbfscip (2).jpg‎   Mikka Sarayah bbfscip (3).jpg‎   Sarayah and Missambitious OC creampie duos (5).jpg‎   Sarayah and Missambitious OC creampie duos (4).jpg‎  

    Sarayah and Missambitious OC creampie duos (2).jpg‎  

  2. #193

    Double Fun with SarayahHaze and MissAmbitious

    Just enjoyed a wonderful session with these two beauties.

    Highly recommended!

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/SarayahHaze

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/missambitious

    (reposting to fix headline).

  3. #192

    Double Fun with SarayahHaze & MissAmbitious

    Just enjoyed a wonderful session with these two beauties.

    Highly recommended!

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/SarayahHaze

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/missambitious

  4. #191
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfox2010  [View Original Post]
    Could you repost that link? Missed it the first time!
    Bump that, waiting for the ace repost of the Liz Dropbox link. Haven't had the chance to book with her yet.

  5. #190

    And Another One

    This one is a unicorn TBH.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ley/GianaRosss

    Photos are real and I can honestly say the photos are worse than what she really looks like. She was wearing the red skirt and white top in the pics when I met her. Her skin is much smoother and younger than the airbrushed photos depict, her ink is also covered up. She has random tattoos all over. Her body is perfect, small B MM perky tits with dainty pink nipples. Smooth kitty that is tight and small. Being with her made me feel like I was with one of the "WOW Girls" porn starts. Straight out of Eastern Europe. She told me she lives in Istanbul but is from one of the Stanz.

    Truly gorgeous with a tight fit body. GFE for sure, great kissing and BBBJ, will do CIM with an extra fee. Hr includes MSOG but she does have an alarm for her time. The only downside but not a big deal. I don't think any of you should miss this one.

  6. #189
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Lizbeth is part of a Baja Mexicana crew that constantly posts in SoCal. A montage of their talent below. I have seen 5 of his lovely Latinas including Lizbeth, Paula, and Karissa last year. Always 100% GFE service. No BBFS at all, at least not with me. I did not try because I don't want to run afoul with the booker. I may try getting bare with a new girl using one of my throw away spare PD handles not my main one LOL. Her PD link below and also some action shots from one of her sub-folders in my cloud storage. Link expires in a few days. * got a ton of muy bonita why muy linda providers.

    These guapas are exempt from ICE and Border Patrol enforcement. As they should be LOL.

    LizbethPalafox

    LiizPalafox Baja Mexicana Latina ONT airport GFE date 2024
    Could you repost that link? Missed it the first time!

  7. #188
    Quote Originally Posted by Limb1212  [View Original Post]
    Alright gents, I have got another real deal here. This one is very hot and the pics are 100% real. I even think she is cuter in person tbh.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...m/SweetNatasha

    She is from Argentina but speaks english pretty well so we had a fun conversation. Totally GFE with DT BLS and BBBJ. She responded really well to DATY and DFK when deep after that. She got very vocal and asked me to fuck her hard. She was a very good time.

    Her tits are huge and soft, might have implants but they are under a lot of natural soft jiggly breast. I am apparently horrible at guessing ages but I would put her somewhere between 31-37?? Maybe? Not old looking what so every, just has the softness of someone older or maybe lost some weight. IDK.

    She is thin and about 5'7" extremely cute and sexy face. She was wearing the same red lingerie that she has on in the pics. You can kind of see her long face in that pic too. She reminds me of an actress but I just can't place it. Could also be a pornstar I am trying to remember. Either way I highly recommend.
    350 to visit a 31 year old seems steep to me.

  8. #187

    Another Real One

    Alright gents, I have got another real deal here. This one is very hot and the pics are 100% real. I even think she is cuter in person tbh.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...m/SweetNatasha

    She is from Argentina but speaks english pretty well so we had a fun conversation. Totally GFE with DT BLS and BBBJ. She responded really well to DATY and DFK when deep after that. She got very vocal and asked me to fuck her hard. She was a very good time.

    Her tits are huge and soft, might have implants but they are under a lot of natural soft jiggly breast. I am apparently horrible at guessing ages but I would put her somewhere between 31-37?? Maybe? Not old looking what so every, just has the softness of someone older or maybe lost some weight. IDK.

    She is thin and about 5'7" extremely cute and sexy face. She was wearing the same red lingerie that she has on in the pics. You can kind of see her long face in that pic too. She reminds me of an actress but I just can't place it. Could also be a pornstar I am trying to remember. Either way I highly recommend.

  9. #186
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Lizbeth is part of a Baja Mexicana crew that constantly posts in SoCal. A montage of their talent below. I have seen 5 of his lovely Latinas including Lizbeth, Paula, and Karissa last year. Always 100% GFE service. No BBFS at all, at least not with me. I did not try because I don't want to run afoul with the booker. I may try getting bare with a new girl using one of my throw away spare PD handles not my main one LOL. Her PD link below and also some action shots from one of her sub-folders in my cloud storage. Link expires in a few days. * got a ton of muy bonita why muy linda providers.

    These guapas are exempt from ICE and Border Patrol enforcement. As they should be LOL.

    LizbethPalafox

    LiizPalafox Baja Mexicana Latina ONT airport GFE date 2024
    Bro I'm surprised you are not wearing a hair net with that fine moisturized hair of yours. Do you know how many mongers with dirty feet are up on that bed lmao.

  10. #185

    Baja Mexicana Crew on PD

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrt2626  [View Original Post]
    Hey AM,

    Do you still have these links? Been trying to get ahold of LPF but still can't.

    Saw her a while on HX but trying to get a hold. Please PM me contact if you can. Wouldn't mind the links as well.

    Thanks!
    Lizbeth is part of a Baja Mexicana crew that constantly posts in SoCal. A montage of their talent below. I have seen 5 of his lovely Latinas including Lizbeth, Paula, and Karissa last year. Always 100% GFE service. No BBFS at all, at least not with me. I did not try because I don't want to run afoul with the booker. I may try getting bare with a new girl using one of my throw away spare PD handles not my main one LOL. Her PD link below and also some action shots from one of her sub-folders in my cloud storage. Link expires in a few days. * got a ton of muy bonita why muy linda providers.

    These guapas are exempt from ICE and Border Patrol enforcement. As they should be LOL.

    LizbethPalafox

    LiizPalafox Baja Mexicana Latina ONT airport GFE date 2024
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1LizbethPalafox perfect tits Latina GFE DFK (1).jpg‎  

  11. #184

    Berta Silver

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Very nice, def my type. Will add this girl to my TDL and will post a report someday if we connect. Appreciate the intel.
    She is a hard pass and no repeat for me. That is her pic but at least 15 years older. I'd put her closer to 40. To me, looks were average at best but decent body. Service was poor and I usually get a good effort. Mechanical is probably the best verb I could use myself.

  12. #183

    Berta Silver

    Quote Originally Posted by Limb1212  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to share a real one with you boys. https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...sa/BertaSilver

    Berta is actually the girl in the pics, same back tattoo and everything. She is likely 3-4 years older than pics but still under 35. She is really tall and not as petite as the photos make her look. She is 5'7" at least and has an all natural body. A to B tits, great little booty and definitely throws it back. She is thin but her height wouldn't make her "light" if you know what I mean.

    She provides GFE BBBJ at her normal rate and you can upgrade some services all clearly listed. The upgrade is an extra 100 for each LOL but other than CIM I wouldn't bother since her standard service is great as is. Sensual BBBJ, responsive DATY, and she will ride you and fuck you like your are at a Moscow club or whatever haha she has the accent for it. Says she is from Serbia. CFS and finished from behind wither her basically doing the splits and throwing her ass back.

    The pace felt a bit mechanical but I think she just needs to warm up to you so repeat visits might get even better. She was staying at a no-tell motel when I saw her but she may have moved locations already.

    I say this one is definitely worth the visit. Good luck gents.
    Very nice, def my type. Will add this girl to my TDL and will post a report someday if we connect. Appreciate the intel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BertaSilver.jpg‎  

  13. #182
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]

    My regular hottie Summmer also has respectable titties, but not as big as your ATF's Brooke and Chastity. Hx also has a few white chicks right now with very large titties, but this is the PD forum and not the Hx forum. Post your question in the SoCal Breast Lovers Trick or Tit! Forum and we can discuss a few Hx girls there.

    Summmer

    Awesome to see Summmer is still around. Saw her a few years back when she joined PD. Might be a sign to reconnect.

  14. #181

    Tig 'ol Bitties

    Quote Originally Posted by TommySalami  [View Original Post]
    Your pictures #3 and #5 are not Chastity. That's Brooke2. 0 who also had beautiful, big bouncers on a petite frame. Hell yeah, she was sexy.

    Man, I won't argue that I miss me some Chastity. I only wish I had asked her to film but I was just starting out in the hobby and didn't have the cajones to ask for that. Damn man, now you got me thinking of her again! If you happen to have anything else than the HX pics she posted I would be most obliged.

    Also, looks like I missed your Dropbox opportunity for Nila but thanks anyways, Ace. I tasted those inverted nips a few years ago.

    AriTaylor looks good if she's submissive. Hopefully I won't catch her on a bad day and get my nuts cut off.
    Maybe I just caught Ari on a bad day. She does have over 150 Homer Simpson testimonials and platitudes on PD. But then again, as I have posted in the WhiteGirlsInThe818 forum, Ari is yet another American girl who considers herself a Princess LOL. Not sure where Ari is posting nowadays but she always has incall in OC.

    Close up pic of Magick's inverted nips below. This is very rare but a nice change from ordinary sucking of kissing of lovely breasts.

    My regular hottie Summmer also has respectable titties, but not as big as your ATF's Brooke and Chastity. Hx also has a few white chicks right now with very large titties, but this is the PD forum and not the Hx forum. Post your question in the SoCal Breast Lovers Trick or Tit! Forum and we can discuss a few Hx girls there.

    AriTaylor1

    Summmer

    I know most of you are not into ebony girls, but this is my regular in Vegas. She some of the biggest and most succulent natural big 'ol titties I have buried my face in LOL. Temp link in my cloud for some eye candy for the few ebony lovers out there.

    Maria spinner huge natural DD

    Close up pic of Magick's inverted nips below. This is very rare but a nice change from ordinary sucking of kissing of lovely breasts. A few pics of Princess Ari and some of Summer's delicious boobies.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Magick inverted nipples.jpg‎   AriTaylor1 huge tits 22yo (2).jpg‎   AriTaylor1 huge tits 22yo (4).jpg‎   AriTaylor1 huge tits 22yo (3).jpg‎   AriTaylor1 huge tits 22yo (1).jpg‎  

    Summmer big tits   (1).jpg‎   Summmer big tits (4).jpg‎   Summmer big tits   (2).jpg‎   Summmer big tits   (1).jpg‎  

  15. #180
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter3  [View Original Post]
    I fucked her on HX back in 2014. She was passing out BBFS back then if she liked you. Now as you pointed out she is on a seek and destroy mission if you mention it. Here are some pics as well.
    You mean Safari if you want to go way back.

    She WAS a good lay.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape