Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 26664
-
03-13-25 10:17 #23229Senior Member

Posts: 515Lessons day kids
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...9/087309603412
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e-/08953052391
Been in contact with Stacey for a couple of days. I needed an am I GR today and to make that happen I got her a room at the Radisson.
Txt was good until this morning. Crickets. So I hit up her new duo partner (happy to do a duo) she was in the room as well.
Spoke to Shae and was going to see just her. Won't answer the door. To hell with them I'll go elsewhere. As I'm leaving Stacey gets dropped off by someone (not her man I'm sure🙄. Stacey is A LOT bigger than her pics and smelled of cigarettes 🤮.
I just left. Of course they are both pleading for my return but I just don't play games gents.
I told them to enjoy the room we can call it a gift.
It's not about the $$ it's about doing what you say. Fucking escorts. I swear.
It's all good there are others.
Be careful fellas these two certainly will run game.
Stay safe JK.
-
03-12-25 20:40 #23228Senior Member

Posts: 28Sad what time does
She must have fallen off badly. Shame honestly I had good times with her back then. But again I saw her many years back so we all know how well the game ages these women.
Originally Posted by PopWorker
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 20:24 #23227Banned Member

Posts: 216LOL. As fun as I'm sure that would be, I definitely am not looking to convince anyone to come back to or get involved in this industry. It's not for everyone, and I would never ever want to be responsible for convincing someone to step into it. I love it, but that's because I truly love sex with different people, LOL. I love it because I don't have to do it, and it scratches all my itches. I definitely never want to partner up with anyone who isn't 100% there because they enjoy it and want to be. This can take a toll on you and if you aren't careful it can lead to some destruction. That being said, if anyone who is already in the business, is looking to collaborate, and you're hot. I mean hot. I like hot girls, LOL. And your clean and you are drug free 100% except pot. Not coke, no pills. No heroin or anything other than weed. And you have reliable transportation I would love to chat.
Originally Posted by White300
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 16:50 #23226Senior Member

Posts: 146Sasha and Amy
I don't have any personal experience with either, but I know they've both been reviewed positively, Amy more recent and frequently here, than Sasha.
Originally Posted by HereToTry
[View Original Post]
Sasha has been spending a lot of her time over in Lansing, so you would probably benefit to search over there instead. I remember reading that her mouth might be a bit fucked up, but that was years ago. I don't recall many details from more recent reports other than that they would repeat.
For Amy, search "Blue Eye" instead. All covered services, but mature and rides like a champ are the usual praises she gets.
-
03-12-25 13:51 #23225Senior Member

Posts: 376More added info
I almost went to see Daisy last year. But when I seen some of her horrible reviews from top senior members I decided to stay away. I figured for that much cash I could find something better.
Originally Posted by Dj9947
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 13:05 #23224Senior Member

Posts: 444Athena
Originally Posted by Cassidy69
[View Original Post]
That has to be the best idea I have ever seen on this board. Ol Walt would reach deep in the pocket to make that happen!
Originally Posted by White300
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 11:29 #23223Senior Member

Posts: 218Athena
Talk Athena into coming back!
Originally Posted by Cassidy69
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 10:53 #23222Senior Member

Posts: 49Sasha Amorous
Hey group I am looking for a little more intel on Sasha Amorous, I know she had a few early reports but nothing recently or also Amy901.
https://tryst.link/escort/sweet_sasha
https://tryst.link/escort/prettyamy34
I mostly see CJ or Lauren but would like to mix it up a little bit and still play safe! Thanks in advance.
-
03-12-25 09:45 #23221Senior Member

Posts: 185Pics are definitely not her. If it is 160 hh is a heck of a deal. I've reached out to another ad for this provider and when she sent me a selfie I had to cancel because she looked nowhere near the pics she had. Super skinny and looked rough. If this is the same provider she stayed in a hotel behind the Cascade Meijers.
Originally Posted by OldDutch
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 06:08 #23220Senior Member

Posts: 28Daisy
I used to see her regularly in Chicago when I lived there. She's super chill and sexy if you like tiny blondes. I'm sure if I told her we miss her over here she'll come this way. I'm mostly in Kazoo but make the trip to GR sometimes for the variety y'all have up there.
Originally Posted by Dj9947
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 21:48 #23219Senior Member

Posts: 226Great Sexy Play Date
This girl has been posting for the past two weeks off an on. The pictures don't appear to be lifted or stolen from a different site, at least using Google image search. Has anyone seen her? I asked her rate on Sunday for a hhr and got a quick $160 response. Something seemed off about the ad so I did not continue the dialog. Any thoughts?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/660945362379
-
03-11-25 19:22 #23218Senior Member

Posts: 135Daisy from Chicago
Thanks for the added info. She is now in Ann Arbor. We will see if she comes back this way or not.
Originally Posted by WaltK
[View Original Post]
Dj.
-
03-11-25 12:54 #23217Senior Member

Posts: 206Amber Lynn. Lack luster visit
Decided to give amber a try since I was looking for some late night stress relief. Contacting her was easy enough and she replied quickly to setup something, I got ready and headed out to meetup with her.
Upon arriving and getting to the door, she opened up to let me in and greeted me at the door. I got a glimpse of her and she matches up perfectly in her pictures. Room was ok, kinda of a mess thou but I've seen worst. She does smoke so expect to walk out of there smelling like it and she also has a cat. We chatted briefly and I handed over the donation to get started.
Service was lack luster, she really didn't put in the effort at all. BJ was short lived, she slip on a cover before going down on me and it was a few seconds of sucking until she stood back up and pull me up from my hand to get off the bed. She then proceeds to get in doggy position, which I tried to fuck her in but I'm not tall so the angle was very awkward. I ask for her to do missionary instead and she was like "ah OK". We went a few minutes into missionary and as I was fucking I wasn't really feeling the vibes so I just opted to have her give me a HJ which she didn't seem enthusiastic about. She ask me why I couldn't get off from sex and I told her that I tend to last pretty long, but really I just wasn't feeling it I guess. She give me a quick handy, and even that was shitty. So I had to take over and finish myself off.
Overall the visit wasn't that great, the damage was about $ for a HHR, location was ok but not the type place I want to visit (red roof). Performance was very lack luster and hardly any effort, she a super bbw in my opinion, and pictures on her ad pretty much are accurate. I've met my fair share of bigger people and normally there isn't a problem with them, but with amber it was a disappointment. I walk out of there smelling like cigarettes which I hate so much. In the end I won't be making a return visit any time soon.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/976162529574
-
03-11-25 08:57 #23216Senior Member

Posts: 444Daisy from Chicago
Originally Posted by RedShirt2814
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by OldDutch
[View Original Post]
I paid 200/ hhr; that's what she asked for, I did not negotiate. As mentioned, the pics are real. In one of the pics in her ad you can see some significant scarring on her abdomen, it is unique and noticeable in real life. You have to pay attention to the pic to notice it there. On Walt's scale she looks like she could get into the 8's in the pics, in real life I wasn't that attracted to her. I will say she is smallest girl I have ever been with and it's not really my thing.
Originally Posted by Dj9947
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 23:06 #23215Senior Member

Posts: 36I reached out to her today and she quoted me $400 for an hour. 🤷127995;8205;9794;65039;.
Originally Posted by WaltK
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





