The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 230 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 280 330 730 1230 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 26667
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23232
    Senior Member


    Posts: 255

    Great review

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay2  [View Original Post]
    To keep a long story short this girl gave me a deal to make up for cancelling a previous date. Kept her word, so I thank her for that! But I don't know who to thank for giving her all that ass she has, God or her Momma? I wish I could pray to them cheeks every night before bed LOL.

    After dreaming for over an hour, I left feeling like a King. She took very good care of me and let me do whatever I wanted to her. Didn't watch the clock and we weren't done until I said we were. Pics are her and rates in the ad. I will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/862798254307
    Thanks JJ. Jessica sounds incredible. Prices look reasonable too. Is she only outcall? Or is incall a possibility?

    TIA.

  2. #23231

    Jessica

    To keep a long story short this girl gave me a deal to make up for cancelling a previous date. Kept her word, so I thank her for that! But I don't know who to thank for giving her all that ass she has, God or her Momma? I wish I could pray to them cheeks every night before bed LOL.

    After dreaming for over an hour, I left feeling like a King. She took very good care of me and let me do whatever I wanted to her. Didn't watch the clock and we weren't done until I said we were. Pics are her and rates in the ad. I will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/862798254307

  3. #23230

    Miss Cali / Chanel

    Anyone experienced or got some recent intel on this beauty? Her rates are GPS most def. Quoted me a while back saying she had specials going on for the weekend. SS-hhr-hr- Definitely don't sound like specials to me smh. She's a total smoke show but damn some girls act like they can use inflation for an excuse. Plus I've seen some meh reviews. I take it she's not into older guys we'll this might be a gamble for me tho I'm not too much older but a bit out of shape so I'm debating whether this would be a good dream for me or not.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/456417599782

  4. #23229

    Lessons day kids

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...9/087309603412

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e-/08953052391

    Been in contact with Stacey for a couple of days. I needed an am I GR today and to make that happen I got her a room at the Radisson.

    Txt was good until this morning. Crickets. So I hit up her new duo partner (happy to do a duo) she was in the room as well.

    Spoke to Shae and was going to see just her. Won't answer the door. To hell with them I'll go elsewhere. As I'm leaving Stacey gets dropped off by someone (not her man I'm sure&#128580. Stacey is A LOT bigger than her pics and smelled of cigarettes 🤮.

    I just left. Of course they are both pleading for my return but I just don't play games gents.

    I told them to enjoy the room we can call it a gift.

    It's not about the $$ it's about doing what you say. Fucking escorts. I swear.

    It's all good there are others.

    Be careful fellas these two certainly will run game.

    Stay safe JK.

  5. #23228

    Sad what time does

    She must have fallen off badly. Shame honestly I had good times with her back then. But again I saw her many years back so we all know how well the game ages these women.

    Quote Originally Posted by PopWorker  [View Original Post]
    I almost went to see Daisy last year. But when I seen some of her horrible reviews from top senior members I decided to stay away. I figured for that much cash I could find something better.

  6. #23227
    Quote Originally Posted by White300  [View Original Post]
    Talk Athena into coming back!
    LOL. As fun as I'm sure that would be, I definitely am not looking to convince anyone to come back to or get involved in this industry. It's not for everyone, and I would never ever want to be responsible for convincing someone to step into it. I love it, but that's because I truly love sex with different people, LOL. I love it because I don't have to do it, and it scratches all my itches. I definitely never want to partner up with anyone who isn't 100% there because they enjoy it and want to be. This can take a toll on you and if you aren't careful it can lead to some destruction. That being said, if anyone who is already in the business, is looking to collaborate, and you're hot. I mean hot. I like hot girls, LOL. And your clean and you are drug free 100% except pot. Not coke, no pills. No heroin or anything other than weed. And you have reliable transportation I would love to chat.

  7. #23226

    Sasha and Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToTry  [View Original Post]
    Hey group I am looking for a little more intel on Sasha Amorous, I know she had a few early reports but nothing recently or also Amy901.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweet_sasha

    https://tryst.link/escort/prettyamy34

    I mostly see CJ or Lauren but would like to mix it up a little bit and still play safe! Thanks in advance.
    I don't have any personal experience with either, but I know they've both been reviewed positively, Amy more recent and frequently here, than Sasha.

    Sasha has been spending a lot of her time over in Lansing, so you would probably benefit to search over there instead. I remember reading that her mouth might be a bit fucked up, but that was years ago. I don't recall many details from more recent reports other than that they would repeat.

    For Amy, search "Blue Eye" instead. All covered services, but mature and rides like a champ are the usual praises she gets.

  8. #23225

    More added info

    Quote Originally Posted by Dj9947  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the added info. She is now in Ann Arbor. We will see if she comes back this way or not.

    Dj.
    I almost went to see Daisy last year. But when I seen some of her horrible reviews from top senior members I decided to stay away. I figured for that much cash I could find something better.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1000028057.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250311_021451_Samsung Internet.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250311_021350_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  9. #23224
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Athena

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassidy69  [View Original Post]
    K guys. I need your recommendations. Looking for a beautiful, reliable and Clean and Discreet Bisexual playmate interested in partnering up for some duos in the near future. I always prefer to host. You guys know my strict schedule. If you can think of a girl you have seen that fits my description, please pass my info along to her or let me know who you're thinking.

    Thanks a bunch guys!!

    Xoxoxo.

    CJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by White300  [View Original Post]
    Talk Athena into coming back!
    That has to be the best idea I have ever seen on this board. Ol Walt would reach deep in the pocket to make that happen!

  10. #23223

    Athena

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassidy69  [View Original Post]
    K guys. I need your recommendations. Looking for a beautiful, reliable and Clean and Discreet Bisexual playmate interested in partnering up for some duos in the near future. I always prefer to host. You guys know my strict schedule. If you can think of a girl you have seen that fits my description, please pass my info along to her or let me know who you're thinking.

    Thanks a bunch guys!!

    Xoxoxo.

    CJ.
    Talk Athena into coming back!

  11. #23222

    Sasha Amorous

    Hey group I am looking for a little more intel on Sasha Amorous, I know she had a few early reports but nothing recently or also Amy901.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweet_sasha

    https://tryst.link/escort/prettyamy34

    I mostly see CJ or Lauren but would like to mix it up a little bit and still play safe! Thanks in advance.

  12. #23221
    Quote Originally Posted by OldDutch  [View Original Post]
    This girl has been posting for the past two weeks off an on. The pictures don't appear to be lifted or stolen from a different site, at least using Google image search. Has anyone seen her? I asked her rate on Sunday for a hhr and got a quick $160 response. Something seemed off about the ad so I did not continue the dialog. Any thoughts?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/660945362379
    Pics are definitely not her. If it is 160 hh is a heck of a deal. I've reached out to another ad for this provider and when she sent me a selfie I had to cancel because she looked nowhere near the pics she had. Super skinny and looked rough. If this is the same provider she stayed in a hotel behind the Cascade Meijers.

  13. #23220

    Daisy

    I used to see her regularly in Chicago when I lived there. She's super chill and sexy if you like tiny blondes. I'm sure if I told her we miss her over here she'll come this way. I'm mostly in Kazoo but make the trip to GR sometimes for the variety y'all have up there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dj9947  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the added info. She is now in Ann Arbor. We will see if she comes back this way or not.

    Dj.

  14. #23219

    Great Sexy Play Date

    This girl has been posting for the past two weeks off an on. The pictures don't appear to be lifted or stolen from a different site, at least using Google image search. Has anyone seen her? I asked her rate on Sunday for a hhr and got a quick $160 response. Something seemed off about the ad so I did not continue the dialog. Any thoughts?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/660945362379

  15. #23218

    Daisy from Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by WaltK  [View Original Post]
    I paid 200/ hhr; that's what she asked for, I did not negotiate. As mentioned, the pics are real. In one of the pics in her ad you can see some significant scarring on her abdomen, it is unique and noticeable in real life. You have to pay attention to the pic to notice it there. On Walt's scale she looks like she could get into the 8's in the pics, in real life I wasn't that attracted to her. I will say she is smallest girl I have ever been with and it's not really my thing.
    Thanks for the added info. She is now in Ann Arbor. We will see if she comes back this way or not.

    Dj.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape