Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 583 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 158 558 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 8731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7876

    Charism Spicy etc New Haven Area

    1st two meetings were fantastic with no issues. Pricing is a little high $300/ Hr for GFE. Last week setup and comms were great until I got to site then lots of give me a few, another ten ill send you the # in a few and then silence. Wasted an hour and then moved on to home. I have to temper my previous recommendation and wish you all good luck. I may try again but with skepticism. Try Mia in FF or Alexis in Milford excellent .

  2. #7875
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    I think she had neg reviews, Rip off maybe.

  3. #7874

    Jennifer. Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by ArviK88  [View Original Post]
    If you guys consider visiting the provider in the ad below, please think twice.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/074417682750

    It's actually one of the disguised latina ads. She didn't look anything like the girl in the ad.

    She was attractive, one of those Central American Latinas with huge butt and tits, but she rushed me from the moment I stepped in.

    She was nice in the sense of accepting every position I put her in, but it was a constant rush and expectation from me to finish.
    Where you there for a QV or HH? Rates? Nobody likes the bums rush I know.

  4. #7873

    Waterbury

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich196  [View Original Post]
    Texted a few weeks ago. No reply.
    She responded in Waterbury. I never get up there too bad.

  5. #7872
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    Texted a few weeks ago. No reply.

  6. #7871
    Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeBad  [View Original Post]
    I know a provider who is planning to come to New Haven and asking where is a good place to stay. What the general opinion on where hobbyists feel comfortable visiting??
    Any place except the dumps by the tunnel.

  7. #7870

    Accommodations in New Haven

    I know a provider who is planning to come to New Haven and asking where is a good place to stay. What the general opinion on where hobbyists feel comfortable visiting??

  8. #7869

    Kassie K


  9. #7868
    No, everything covered, standard damage for hh service.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSmith24  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage? BBJ?

  10. #7867
    Quote Originally Posted by ArviK88  [View Original Post]
    If you guys consider visiting the provider in the ad below, please think twice.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/074417682750

    It's actually one of the disguised latina ads. She didn't look anything like the girl in the ad.

    She was attractive, one of those Central American Latinas with huge butt and tits, but she rushed me from the moment I stepped in.

    She was nice in the sense of accepting every position I put her in, but it was a constant rush and expectation from me to finish.
    What's the damage? BBJ?

  11. #7866

    Jennifer

    If you guys consider visiting the provider in the ad below, please think twice.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/074417682750

    It's actually one of the disguised latina ads. She didn't look anything like the girl in the ad.

    She was attractive, one of those Central American Latinas with huge butt and tits, but she rushed me from the moment I stepped in.

    She was nice in the sense of accepting every position I put her in, but it was a constant rush and expectation from me to finish.

  12. #7865
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich196  [View Original Post]
    I tried contacting her today with no reply.
    She just hit me back today, fingers crossed.

  13. #7864

    Any info


  14. #7863

    Milford Sexy Red

    Anyone have pleasure with this one? Been posting for awhile.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milfo...d/335654984361

  15. #7862

    Qv

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    Quoted me 2 for qv and 3 for hhr when she was in Stamford / Fairfield area. I passed.
    2 for the qv is outrageous. There are very few who I'd even consider. Knowing I personally can make it happen with 15 min I don't fear the qv so I'm ok with the time but it's the audacity to think they deserve that type of 🍞 for such little ⏰.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape