Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 856 to 870 of 8728
-
03-17-25 06:30 #7873Senior Member

Posts: 389Waterbury
She responded in Waterbury. I never get up there too bad.
Originally Posted by Rich196
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-25 00:16 #7872Senior Member

Posts: 144Texted a few weeks ago. No reply.
Originally Posted by Pcard
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-25 06:59 #7871Senior Member

Posts: 746Any place except the dumps by the tunnel.
Originally Posted by WannaBeBad
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 22:33 #7870Senior Member

Posts: 337Accommodations in New Haven
I know a provider who is planning to come to New Haven and asking where is a good place to stay. What the general opinion on where hobbyists feel comfortable visiting??
-
03-14-25 13:37 #7869Senior Member

Posts: 389Kassie K
Any info on her? Intriguing! https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/815447490538
-
03-12-25 23:33 #7868Senior Member

Posts: 335No, everything covered, standard damage for hh service.
Originally Posted by BlackSmith24
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 20:59 #7867Senior Member

Posts: 32What's the damage? BBJ?
Originally Posted by ArviK88
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 20:15 #7866Senior Member

Posts: 335Jennifer
If you guys consider visiting the provider in the ad below, please think twice.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/074417682750
It's actually one of the disguised latina ads. She didn't look anything like the girl in the ad.
She was attractive, one of those Central American Latinas with huge butt and tits, but she rushed me from the moment I stepped in.
She was nice in the sense of accepting every position I put her in, but it was a constant rush and expectation from me to finish.
-
03-12-25 08:37 #7865Senior Member

Posts: 94She just hit me back today, fingers crossed.
Originally Posted by Rich196
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 07:20 #7864Senior Member

Posts: 389Any info
Looks TGTBT but you never know! https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...5/941763558779.
-
03-11-25 22:14 #7863Senior Member

Posts: 25Milford Sexy Red
Anyone have pleasure with this one? Been posting for awhile.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milfo...d/335654984361
-
03-11-25 10:47 #7862Senior Member

Posts: 312Qv
2 for the qv is outrageous. There are very few who I'd even consider. Knowing I personally can make it happen with 15 min I don't fear the qv so I'm ok with the time but it's the audacity to think they deserve that type of 🍞 for such little ⏰.
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 08:42 #7861Senior Member

Posts: 693Quoted me 2 for qv and 3 for hhr when she was in Stamford / Fairfield area. I passed.
Originally Posted by DukesMan2000
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 22:41 #7860Senior Member

Posts: 42Been wondering about this one too. Looks very intriguing.
Originally Posted by DukesMan2000
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 17:15 #7859Senior Member

Posts: 114Milford Ebony
Anyone had the pleasure with this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/avon-...l/713542867153










Reply With Quote




