Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 8720
-
03-05-25 08:38 #7850Senior Member

Posts: 93Damn what's her number?
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 08:12 #7849Senior Member

Posts: 62I've seen Hershey probably over 20 times over the years. She is thick in all the right places and has a delicious pink center. Fights demons, so wrap it up.
Originally Posted by HimothySir
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-25 20:05 #7848Senior Member

Posts: 121DIane
I saw Diane a whole bunch for a few years, never did her sister, Cassie I think maybe, but I did meet her in passing. Diane was a lot of fun. Clean and neat and tidy. Have no idea what happened to her. Last time I think I saw her was in like 2012.
Originally Posted by WannaBeBad
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-25 21:23 #7847Senior Member

Posts: 337Tom's Swamp Road
Does anyone remember 2 women who used to host at a house in Hamden, like 15 years ago? I wonder what happened to them.
-
03-01-25 10:44 #7846Senior Member

Posts: 25Hershey Kisses
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...w/401058138082
Anyone encountered this I see her post a lot and she's thick as ever any reviews?
-
03-01-25 08:13 #7845Senior Member

Posts: 244So the posts about the nut job to stay away from are the girl with the tats? That's too bad I really liked her looks, love the pumped up porn star DSLs. I wanted to pull the trigger on this one but I'm rarely around New Haven and there were never many reviews on her. The one or two I saw actually weren't horrible but obviously now looks to be way more headache than it's worth. And she doesn't seem to post anymore now.
Originally Posted by WannaBeBad
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-25 18:22 #7844Senior Member

Posts: 337Tattooed Tatiana
Sometimes you have to follow the thread of previous posts to see what's going on. My original post was a query about the gym mirror selfie one. I think all but the latest responses are about her.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-25 13:44 #7843Senior Member

Posts: 930STG Search
An easy search, https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/433643935253 Kash.
Originally Posted by HimothySir
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-25 13:40 #7842Senior Member

Posts: 930Tatiana
I am a bit confused by the Tatiana posts, There is also a MILF Tattiana that has been described as nutty as well. Some post referring to Middlebury sound like they are of the MILF Tatiana, not the tatted selfie taking gym-going not-posting WSW. https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...-/291546758573 Cromwell.
Originally Posted by WannaBeBad
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-25 07:40 #7841Senior Member

Posts: 62I find that these girls always ask me for a damn picture as soon as I contact them. Won't send it, but that shit looks so nice and pink, is it really?
Originally Posted by HimothySir
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 22:04 #7840Senior Member

Posts: 25Info On Kash Doll
You mind linking me Kash Dolls post??
Originally Posted by DTaz74
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 21:42 #7839Senior Member

Posts: 356I saw her about 5 years ago in Middletown. She was bat shit crazy. I believe got a little BBBJ and cut it short to get the hell out of there. She looks much older in real life. Has anyone had a good experience with her??
Originally Posted by WannaBeBad
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 20:35 #7838Senior Member

Posts: 337Tatiana
I've never met her. It's not my real Facebook page. She's obviously bipolar from what she posts. She was already friendly before I found out she was streetwalkimg.
Originally Posted by PhatdMbGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 09:38 #7837Senior Member

Posts: 62Have you actually seen her? If so, why would you expose your real FB profile to her, she is crazy.
Originally Posted by WannaBeBad
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 07:11 #7836Senior Member

Posts: 43I believe there's an app called Mr. Number.
Originally Posted by Joenova
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




