Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36295
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt14  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Tina or Amy at Orange?
    Tina is Alina from the Star Hot / Blue Island / Archer Spa pipeline. Tall girl with a big pussy and nose, pretty open menu except for ass play. Experience was 9/10 but she tried to charge me a house fee on top of the $200. I gave her one of my frequent flyer cards. She's also been blabbing about dinging me for house fees, so one of the famous girls currently at JW informed me that she will require it going forward plus a bigger tip. She'll said that the spa has been busy and that she will be going back to NYC shortly.

  2. #36294

    Has anyone tried Tina or Amy at Orange

    Has anyone tried Tina or Amy at Orange?

  3. #36293
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway5192  [View Original Post]
    Here you are good sir although for future reference I am sure you can just message the number and ask for the pictures.
    Appreciate it. Didn't realize they will respond to anyone with pictures.

  4. #36292

    Google Maps

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher88  [View Original Post]
    You put icing on the cake. Then leave me hanging. Where you talking about?
    Gentleman there is an amazing tool available nowadays. It's called the internet. Within it there is an application or "app" called Google. They also have another app called Google Maps. I typed in JW Rejuvenating and it was the first thing listed. The original poster gave you the name and all you have to do is the research.

    https://maps.app.goo.gl/PQivz9SCUcbq...s.preview.copy

  5. #36291

    Any info on Antonella?

    I know, I know, she's Latina and she may try to cut service short or whatever but I'm willing to TOFTT if she's got that fat ass and big ass titties. Just want to see what her reviews are.

  6. #36290

    Jw

    Quote Originally Posted by BassMan1989  [View Original Post]
    This is the place on W Chicago Ave. Correct?
    J W Rejuvenating Massage 2625 W Chicago Ave, Stay safe.

  7. #36289

    JW Rejuvenating

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher88  [View Original Post]
    You put icing on the cake. Then leave me hanging. Where you talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by BassMan1989  [View Original Post]
    This is the place on W Chicago Ave. Correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambinos1987  [View Original Post]
    Whats the damage.
    I didn't mean to leave anyone hanging. In my previous post I said this was JW rejuvenating spa. I was trying to help that guy asking for a location near West Loop.

    Yes this is the place on Chicago Ave.

    I did the 300 hour but I know there is always room for negotiation.

    Let me know how she is because I haven't personally seen her. I just saw the pictures and thought this was the type of Latina I would usually see at HKPD.

  8. #36288

    JW Rejuvanating -

    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway5192  [View Original Post]
    They are definitely open.
    This is the place on W Chicago Ave. Correct?

  9. #36287

    What number

    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway5192  [View Original Post]
    Here you are good sir although for future reference I am sure you can just message the number and ask for the pictures.
    You put icing on the cake. Then leave me hanging. Where you talking about?

  10. #36286

    Cost?

    Whats the damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway5192  [View Original Post]
    Here you are good sir although for future reference I am sure you can just message the number and ask for the pictures.
    .

  11. #36285
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulandis  [View Original Post]
    Google shows this place is permanently closed. Is that not accurate? Based on the photos, I would TOFTT for this girl, but I am currently out of town for the next couple of days.
    They are definitely open.

  12. #36284

    Great pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway5192  [View Original Post]
    Here you are good sir although for future reference I am sure you can just message the number and ask for the pictures.
    Google shows this place is permanently closed. Is that not accurate? Based on the photos, I would TOFTT for this girl, but I am currently out of town for the next couple of days.

  13. #36283

    JW Latina pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamer12  [View Original Post]
    Can you share those pictures with us? I haven't been there in almost a year because the talent pool was down.
    Here you are good sir although for future reference I am sure you can just message the number and ask for the pictures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Image_20250310211241.jpg‎   Image_20250310211249.jpg‎   Image_20250310211254.jpg‎  

  14. #36282

    Katie's. S Archer Ave

    Decided to walk to work today just a couple mile walk and my fat ass needs the exercise.

    Noticed a new place called Katie's in the 4200 block area of S Archer called asked if they had young girls and was told 3 girls working. Rang the bell door was answered quickly by a Thai women mid 40's cute for her age decent ass and zero tits.

    She offered me Boom Boom for $160 took the deal and wasn't bad the covered BJ was very good actually.

    Would repeat if I can confirm younger girls place is very long and goes back really far.

  15. #36281
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway5192  [View Original Post]
    I have gone to JW rejuvenating a few times in the last couple months and got pretty good FS. They just sent me pictures this morning of a new Latina who looks pretty good too. Not exactly West loop but not too far.
    Can you share those pictures with us? I haven't been there in almost a year because the talent pool was down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape