Thread: San Diego Bare
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 4903
-
03-12-25 17:31 #4528Senior Member

Posts: 230I gotz to see that too
She is a fine young thing isn't she.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 23:39 #4527Senior Member

Posts: 493Send me the link bro!
Originally Posted by RJ5245
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 22:29 #4526Senior Member

Posts: 53Glad things worked out this time!
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
BTW, there's a video online of her BBFSin' a client.
-
03-11-25 16:45 #4525Senior Member

Posts: 493Lucky bare reunion with my first ATF!
When I started this hobby 3 years ago I started on the blade and had no idea about LC, HX, USASG. When I first heard about LC I gave it a shot and this girl was the first girl I ever saw. She gave a basic ass service and she had like 2-4 girls in the room with us every time.
But there was something special about her that got me coming back again and again. She was exactly my type 4'9 fat ass and a nice clean looking kitty. But it was probably because I was more of a noob simp back in the day I wasn't into BBFS or GFE at the time. I saw this girl for a qv about 5 or 6 times. Then one day she stopped coming to SD. I couldn't find her anywhere. 3 whole years later, today Im on my way to go see big titty Trixie in National city when I do a quick scroll thru on Listcrawler and landed on a familiar face. It was her! She looked even better than before. Waist slimmer, ass fatter, hair straightened, and now she had glasses.
I quickly cancelled on Trixie, and reached out to her. She was checking out and heading back north in an hour. Luckily I was only 5 min away. When I got to her AirBnB she looked even better in person. I couldn't wait I was so excited. The best part was she wasn't with that crew any more so there wasn't 5 other girls in the same room while we were fucking. She told me those girls "held her back". This intrigued me. I asked if she did more than the qv. She does it all. BBFS Greek. I asked how much for the BBFS upgrade. She said how much extra did you bring? I whipped out a benji and she tossed the condom across the room and proceeded to give me an amazing BBJ with lots of deep throating.
Before when I saw her it was always a qv, covered, CBJ, and one position only. This time I was hittin it raw from every position. She was getting into it too not mechanical like before. I got behind for K9 and asked if I could go Greek. She says "my home girl took my lube but hold up!" Then puts a few fingers in her mouth covering them with spit then proceeds to stick all the fingers in her ass and start fucking her self. She pulls it out and says ok you can go in now. I slid right in and she took it all like a champ. Though I had to hit if from a different angle than I liked because of her height. She said I was welcome to CIA but I was straining and starting to sweat. I was over Greek and asked if I can rinse off in the shower and put it back in her pussy. She said ok.
Came back and she started giving me head again while on all fours. She's so small I'm able to reach over and fingerbang her pussy while I'm face fucking her. After a little bit of that I get her back in doggy and smash until I came deep inside her. I showered got dressed and shot the shit with her while she was packing to go back to LA.
160 hhr Greek CFS is what I came for. +100 in person for BB.
Sadly she said business was so slow here that she probably won't be back for awhile and she had been here for 3 days already. This was her first time back in 3 years. Hope we don’t have to wait another 3 years!!
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...444/9099096709
-
03-11-25 15:12 #4524Senior Member

Posts: 355How would someone get more information about this crew or set up an appointment?
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 09:59 #4523Senior Member

Posts: 1388Princess
Crowd fav Princess is finishing up her Midwest tour and should be back to Sandy Egghoe soon with the rest of her West Crew girls and booker. Girl still looks the same and hasn't gained one ounce despite all the extra protein and calories from empty ballsacks LOL.
Wonder which one of you horndogs will be the first to book her this trip? Game on!
-
03-07-25 17:21 #4522Senior Member

Posts: 131Did Greek require an addional donation?
Originally Posted by Ivysballoons
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-25 21:56 #4521Banned Member

Posts: 38More BBFS providers
Anna now offers BBFS, damn these ladies are opening up their menu. 300 OTD at Strength Spa, and she will do Greek (YMMV) without condom as well. https://ibb.co/album/k4ZF51 x.com/ strength_spa.[URL].
-
03-06-25 21:42 #4520Banned Member

Posts: 38Latina
That would be a Latina, there's a Filipino guy that brings the Latinas around. I was there when I was fucking Yoyo.
Originally Posted by TacoManVa
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-25 18:48 #4519Regular Member

Posts: 21100 % worth the FS for this girl. I love the place and I have visited that and the sister site Red Panda. LALA is one of my "only see's" at that spa now but the entire place is all about great service hands down!
Originally Posted by Rdguy
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 02:01 #4518Senior Member

Posts: 92Kira deposit scam
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...253/6197750295
Agreed to a 300 HH cip, for a second I was impressed with my negotiation skills, then asked for deposit.
No other way to verify, refused a higher rate in cash.
-
03-02-25 11:37 #4517Senior Member

Posts: 169She was a 24 yr old Latina from Venezuela. Basically built like an Amazon woman. Big naturals (which was the only reason I chose her). Pussy smelled fishy, so take that for what it's worth. I found it funny that there was also an eviction notice posted on the door dated February 25th for back owed rent.
-
03-02-25 11:13 #4516Banned Member

Posts: 518Castle Spa question
Could you describe the girl? Latina or Asian, age, height and weight, build, boobs natural or fake and size please.
Originally Posted by Ptown24
[View Original Post]
Thanks bud.
-
03-01-25 18:41 #4515Senior Member

Posts: 169Castle spa
The girl I got told me she flew in last night from Miami and didn't know the going rates in SD. I handed her a condom and she didn't even unwrap it, but put it to the side! Not going to lie, her pussy smelled a bit fishy, so I wrapped up, but for you bare guys out there, get it before she starts to up charge LOL.
-
03-01-25 11:37 #4514Senior Member

Posts: 493Damn that sucks for you bro. Totally different experience than what I get when I see her. She's pretty GFE with me and I don't get upcharged for anything other than BBFS. I typically only do a qv but she lets me smash in every position, suck titties, kiss, etc. YMMV is real. Yall can stay away from her but I'm going to keep beatin that little pssy up.
Originally Posted by SdPlayer
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




