LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: San Diego Bare

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 327 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 4898
This blog is moderated by BearBare
  1. #4523

    Princess

    Crowd fav Princess is finishing up her Midwest tour and should be back to Sandy Egghoe soon with the rest of her West Crew girls and booker. Girl still looks the same and hasn't gained one ounce despite all the extra protein and calories from empty ballsacks LOL.

    Wonder which one of you horndogs will be the first to book her this trip? Game on!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PRINCESS (1).jpg‎   PRINCESS (8).jpg‎   PRINCESS (9).jpg‎   PRINCESS (13).jpg‎  

  2. #4522
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivysballoons  [View Original Post]
    Anna now offers BBFS, damn these ladies are opening up their menu. 300 OTD at Strength Spa, and she will do Greek (YMMV) without ].
    Did Greek require an addional donation?

  3. #4521

    More BBFS providers

    Anna now offers BBFS, damn these ladies are opening up their menu. 300 OTD at Strength Spa, and she will do Greek (YMMV) without condom as well. https://ibb.co/album/k4ZF51 x.com/ strength_spa.[URL].

  4. #4520

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoManVa  [View Original Post]
    Could you describe the girl? Latina or Asian, age, height and weight, build, boobs natural or fake and size please.

    Thanks bud.
    That would be a Latina, there's a Filipino guy that brings the Latinas around. I was there when I was fucking Yoyo.

  5. #4519
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdguy  [View Original Post]
    Went to an AMP (ocean Breez) by my house for the first time I was greeted by La La.

    She is a pretty small girl 30's good looking small tits big nips Table shower was first no massage just got to it when we got back to the room.

    BBFS was offered at 2 bills but I was in a hurry and opted for a BBBJ 150 Over all service was good. The place has parking in rear inside looks like the re-did some areas.
    100 % worth the FS for this girl. I love the place and I have visited that and the sister site Red Panda. LALA is one of my "only see's" at that spa now but the entire place is all about great service hands down!

  6. #4518

    Kira deposit scam

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...253/6197750295

    Agreed to a 300 HH cip, for a second I was impressed with my negotiation skills, then asked for deposit.

    No other way to verify, refused a higher rate in cash.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bfce63a3b852bcf4a0c06e6fa9409ada_f.jpg‎  

  7. #4517
    She was a 24 yr old Latina from Venezuela. Basically built like an Amazon woman. Big naturals (which was the only reason I chose her). Pussy smelled fishy, so take that for what it's worth. I found it funny that there was also an eviction notice posted on the door dated February 25th for back owed rent.

  8. #4516

    Castle Spa question

    Quote Originally Posted by Ptown24  [View Original Post]
    The girl I got told me she flew in last night from Miami and didn't know the going rates in SD. I handed her a condom and she didn't even unwrap it, but put it to the side! Not going to lie, her pussy smelled a bit fishy, so I wrapped up, but for you bare guys out there, get it before she starts to up charge LOL.
    Could you describe the girl? Latina or Asian, age, height and weight, build, boobs natural or fake and size please.

    Thanks bud.

  9. #4515

    Castle spa

    The girl I got told me she flew in last night from Miami and didn't know the going rates in SD. I handed her a condom and she didn't even unwrap it, but put it to the side! Not going to lie, her pussy smelled a bit fishy, so I wrapped up, but for you bare guys out there, get it before she starts to up charge LOL.

  10. #4514
    Quote Originally Posted by SdPlayer  [View Original Post]
    So after a while of trying to see Ava with all the hype finally got ahold of her and setup a time to come by she sent me the address after hrs of asking for it which was a pin I get to the hotel and gives me room number walk in knock on door and opens it and I finally see her in person and holy fuck the most ratchet ass looking girl face with missing teeth and talks like she's from Compton I walk in because I'm already there so may as well see what's up. She's awkwardly fidgeting with crap like she's cracked out so at this point I'm just trying to get this started and be on my way. So I strip down and get ready then as she's about to mount she stops and says "I have to pee" wow ok that's a boner killer like WTF handle your shit before I come in is what I'm thinking. So she goes into bathroom and I hear like a couple drops like she forced pee out and then it stops and she's in there got a good 5 min and again I'm awkwardly sitting waiting for her return so at this point I'm like WTF is taking so long I get up and about to peek in door as it was wide open and then she comes out so now I really want to hurry up get it over with. Finally get back on bed then I ask her if she's still does Bbj she says extra $$ I'm "fuck that" so she puts hat on and away it goes and the CBJ was about a (5) nothing special but I've had worst. Now time for pound town I ask her to get on top and she complains about this and that and says no only or mish so I'm pretty annoyed at this point and say fuck it mish and open her legs and instantly feel spikes so I'm smashing away and tried to lick a nipple anything to get me to finish ASAP and she jumps out of the way I'm like "WTF are you doing" she says no don't do that so I finish as quickly and possible and get the fuck out of there! That chick is straight fucken gross I would never do her raw dog! Soo my advice is stay away this chick has been tapped out she's dirty af but to each their own.
    Damn that sucks for you bro. Totally different experience than what I get when I see her. She's pretty GFE with me and I don't get upcharged for anything other than BBFS. I typically only do a qv but she lets me smash in every position, suck titties, kiss, etc. YMMV is real. Yall can stay away from her but I'm going to keep beatin that little pssy up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ED096893-165B-4553-84AC-6A54163698A6.jpg‎  

  11. #4513
    Quote Originally Posted by SdPlayer  [View Original Post]
    So after a while of trying to see Ava with all the hype finally got ahold of her and setup a time to come by she sent me the address after hrs of asking for it which was a pin I get to the hotel and gives me room number walk in knock on door and opens it and I finally see her in person and holy fuck the most ratchet ass looking girl face with missing teeth and talks like she's from Compton I walk in because I'm already there so may as well see what's up. She's awkwardly fidgeting with crap like she's cracked out so at this point I'm just trying to get this started and be on my way. So I strip down and get ready then as she's about to mount she stops and says "I have to pee" wow ok that's a boner killer like WTF handle your shit before I come in is what I'm thinking. So she goes into bathroom and I hear like a couple drops like she forced pee out and then it stops and she's in there got a good 5 min and again I'm awkwardly sitting waiting for her return so at this point I'm like WTF is taking so long I get up and about to peek in door as it was wide open and then she comes out so now I really want to hurry up get it over with. Finally get back on bed then I ask her if she's still does Bbj she says extra $$ I'm "fuck that" so she puts hat on and away it goes and the CBJ was about a (5) nothing special but I've had worst. Now time for pound town I ask her to get on top and she complains about this and that and says no only or mish so I'm pretty annoyed at this point and say fuck it mish and open her legs and instantly feel spikes so I'm smashing away and tried to lick a nipple anything to get me to finish ASAP and she jumps out of the way I'm like "WTF are you doing" she says no don't do that so I finish as quickly and possible and get the fuck out of there! That chick is straight fucken gross I would never do her raw dog! Soo my advice is stay away this chick has been tapped out she's dirty af but to each their own.
    Thanks for sharing. I was trying hard to book with her but now I think I will pass.

  12. #4512

    Finally seen Jade (aka Ava)

    So after a while of trying to see Ava with all the hype finally got ahold of her and setup a time to come by she sent me the address after hrs of asking for it which was a pin I get to the hotel and gives me room number walk in knock on door and opens it and I finally see her in person and holy fuck the most ratchet ass looking girl face with missing teeth and talks like she's from Compton I walk in because I'm already there so may as well see what's up. She's awkwardly fidgeting with crap like she's cracked out so at this point I'm just trying to get this started and be on my way. So I strip down and get ready then as she's about to mount she stops and says "I have to pee" wow ok that's a boner killer like WTF handle your shit before I come in is what I'm thinking. So she goes into bathroom and I hear like a couple drops like she forced pee out and then it stops and she's in there got a good 5 min and again I'm awkwardly sitting waiting for her return so at this point I'm like WTF is taking so long I get up and about to peek in door as it was wide open and then she comes out so now I really want to hurry up get it over with. Finally get back on bed then I ask her if she's still does Bbj she says extra $$ I'm "fuck that" so she puts hat on and away it goes and the CBJ was about a (5) nothing special but I've had worst. Now time for pound town I ask her to get on top and she complains about this and that and says no only or mish so I'm pretty annoyed at this point and say fuck it mish and open her legs and instantly feel spikes so I'm smashing away and tried to lick a nipple anything to get me to finish ASAP and she jumps out of the way I'm like "WTF are you doing" she says no don't do that so I finish as quickly and possible and get the fuck out of there! That chick is straight fucken gross I would never do her raw dog! Soo my advice is stay away this chick has been tapped out she's dirty af but to each their own.

  13. #4511

    La La

    Went to an AMP (ocean Breez) by my house for the first time I was greeted by La La.

    She is a pretty small girl 30's good looking small tits big nips Table shower was first no massage just got to it when we got back to the room.

    BBFS was offered at 2 bills but I was in a hurry and opted for a BBBJ 150 Over all service was good. The place has parking in rear inside looks like the re-did some areas.

  14. #4510

    NEW BBFS provider

    Japanese Maraya.

    https://x.com/serenityheas

    Damn fine pussy, what else is there to say. 300 OTD for 30 min.

    https://ibb.co/album/pJLp7w [Pictures Deleted by Admin]

  15. #4509
    Quote Originally Posted by Skajikhan  [View Original Post]
    Who is the young bareback hottie, cost, where?
    Very UTR at this point and nearly impossible to reach. Doesn't have an active # rn I know of. Used to go by mamiifromsd on hx (https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/mamiifromsd). She was a winner and sometimes she'll reach out to me from a random #.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape