Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 102 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 152 202 602 1102 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 19305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17790

    Same group

    Wow, so she has changed her number, and low and behold it's the same as the one I was dealing with yesterday. So apparently they are really trying to sucker mongers in.

    Aka Dman92.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...o/393192338265

  2. #17789
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    We've got a bunch of new Latin providers posting recently. I visited one a couple weeks ago and she looked nothing like the pictures. Her friend in the room was as big as me (I'm a large man). They like to draw you in with the $200 hr FS just to get a bait and switch and extreme upcharges.
    Probably the one I was talking to.

  3. #17788
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanM56  [View Original Post]
    So still trying to figure this one out, no mention so far of a deposit, she is in a good and normal location, comms are very spotty, one minute it's $ 60 for 2 providers, but having a hard time getting a verification selfie and if it has suddenly become 1 provider. So it continues, updates to follow hopefully soon.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbourne-fl/female-

    Escorts / latin / I'm-latina-sexy-and-wet-fun-8/922357600510..
    OK, so the update. Refused to show what the body actually is. Did talk to her on the phone and she is flat out you come here and see my body. Nothing more about the second provider other than she is there. And at 12 she was in W Melbourne then at.

    245 she is beach side. So not sure what the real deal is but not taking that chance.

    Maybe someone else will have a better outcome. And this will help.

    AKA Dman92.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...8/922357600510

  4. #17787

    Use caution

    Quote Originally Posted by DeanM56  [View Original Post]
    So still trying to figure this one out, no mention so far of a deposit, she is in a good and normal location, comms are very spotty, one minute it's $ 60 for 2 providers, but having a hard time getting a verification selfie and if it has suddenly become 1 provider. So it continues, updates to follow hopefully soon.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbourne-fl/female-

    Escorts / latin / I'm-latina-sexy-and-wet-fun-8/922357600510.

    Aka Dman92.
    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    Seen this add around for a short time but don't see any post about her anyone have any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...e/529555946066
    We've got a bunch of new Latin providers posting recently. I visited one a couple weeks ago and she looked nothing like the pictures. Her friend in the room was as big as me (I'm a large man). They like to draw you in with the $200 hr FS just to get a bait and switch and extreme upcharges.

  5. #17786

    Anyone?

    Seen this add around for a short time but don't see any post about her anyone have any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...e/529555946066

  6. #17785
    So still trying to figure this one out, no mention so far of a deposit, she is in a good and normal location, comms are very spotty, one minute it's $ 60 for 2 providers, but having a hard time getting a verification selfie and if it has suddenly become 1 provider. So it continues, updates to follow hopefully soon.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbourne-fl/female-

    Escorts / latin / I'm-latina-sexy-and-wet-fun-8/922357600510.

    Aka Dman92.

  7. #17784

    You are Spot on

    Quote Originally Posted by DeanM56  [View Original Post]
    So looked at the pics and thought, looks pretty good, let's see what we can do.

    Got a very quick response, red flag 1 with asking wya, red flag 2, then the kicker, first time meet, 50 deposit for her security, Major red flag and followed by See Ya.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/484353787294

    Aka Dman92.
    I believe this is one of the two on LC. Wants that deposit. No Way gents, don't do it. Never give a deposit unless you don't care about losing it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/183827062#.

  8. #17783

    Scammer

    So looked at the pics and thought, looks pretty good, let's see what we can do.

    Got a very quick response, red flag 1 with asking wya, red flag 2, then the kicker, first time meet, 50 deposit for her security, Major red flag and followed by See Ya.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/484353787294

    Aka Dman92.

  9. #17782
    Quote Originally Posted by RideTheWindz  [View Original Post]
    Nic is pretty awesome, I reviewed her back in August 2024 #17132. She is super laid back, great body and lots of fun to hang out with.
    Thanks for the reply I will reach out.

  10. #17781

    Xina

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    IDK, as far as I'm concerned, Xina has set the bar so high that it will be difficult for anyone to come close to providing the type of experience she does and each and every time! Yeah, I'm definitely her White Knight and believe me most superlatives by others on this Forum just validate what we all have enjoyed spending time with her. Chemistry is definitely important but Xina has skills mere mortal women would envy. Passion without equal, sexuality and beauty that is jaw dropping! No one comes close to her in Brevard and yes I have to plan my visits like a military operation since she lives so far from me. And if she lived closer, I'd definitely be broke or taking out loans to see her more often! I have often said that if I was thirty years younger, thirty pounds lighter and single, I would be pursuing this knock out Redheaded Courtesan like a dog in heat! Of course, no one man would never be enough for her! Once, when I was visiting Krys in Palm Bay, Krys told me that she has never meet a woman so unbelievably orgasmic as Xina. Of my top five mongering experiences, two belong to her at number one, number two, her and Gabrielle. Xina oozes sex and if you're lucky enough to have seen her, you know I'm not exaggerating! Every review and post on her attest to her personality and professionalism. YOU are always the center of attention when you are with Xina. Thirty years of mongering and at my age just about done but I would die happy in her arms with a smile on my face! I hope that she gets an in call a couple of days per week because I know that I will see her rather than venture out for any new adventures! Cheers!
    Hi do you mind sharing the digits for Tina I would like to help her orgasm LOL.

  11. #17780
    So was close by and talked about stopping by for a qv, stayed in touch on the drive over get about 5 minutes away and suddenly no response. Sat in the complex for about 25 minutes and finally get a reply explaining the situation. Finally gives me the apt number, but then says needs another 20 minutes, another 25 goes by and I call it a loss.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...m/230904361252

  12. #17779

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Finally got our busy schedules to align and met up with Shayla over in Cocoa Beach for another fantastic time. The girl oozes sex appeal and has one of the naughtiest attitudes which always makes for a great time and if you're lucky enough to vibe with her then the sky's the limit on where your dreams will go. Honestly though what fascinates me the most about Shayla is that she really is just a laid back cool chick who can be just as much of a tomboy as she can be a vixen. She's a busy girl with a lot on her plate so it's a bit difficult for our schedules to match up but that's probably a good thing because she makes it very difficult for me to keep my hobbyist resolution of exploring more talent.

    https://tryst.link/escort/shaylawilde
    I could not say it better. She is great.

  13. #17778
    Quote Originally Posted by RideTheWindz  [View Original Post]
    Nic is pretty awesome, I reviewed her back in August 2024 #17132. She is super laid back, great body and lots of fun to hang out with.
    I've talked to her and tried to set up a qv, but she says DATY and GFE are extra, but could not get her to set a donation, she asked me what I thought was reasonable and then nothing back. So who knows.

  14. #17777

    Wildest dreams!

    Finally got our busy schedules to align and met up with Shayla over in Cocoa Beach for another fantastic time. The girl oozes sex appeal and has one of the naughtiest attitudes which always makes for a great time and if you're lucky enough to vibe with her then the sky's the limit on where your dreams will go. Honestly though what fascinates me the most about Shayla is that she really is just a laid back cool chick who can be just as much of a tomboy as she can be a vixen. She's a busy girl with a lot on her plate so it's a bit difficult for our schedules to match up but that's probably a good thing because she makes it very difficult for me to keep my hobbyist resolution of exploring more talent.

    https://tryst.link/escort/shaylawilde

  15. #17776

    Shayla

    What are her Conn like I have sent a couple of txt no reply.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape