Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 19319
-
03-05-25 10:11 #17774Senior Member

Posts: 106Classy
I see that Classy is posting in the area this week and wanted to give my $0. 02 while she is here for a few days. I first moved to Sarasota back in 2001 after a while I seen this classy lady. At the time it was a good experience and would repeat. A lot of those pictures are the same ones she was using then, black leather jacket, red little number laying on the bed, sitting in the chair, she was a fine specimen and had the body to go with it. Skills were on par but nothing special I tend to go for. If some of the other pictures are updated she looks to put on a few pounds but still holds her own in the looks department. A couple of them seem to be newer. I can't say what time has done with the skills or looks. Some women age like fine wine others like molded cheese. Just given I'd think she would at least have some updated photos.
Like little sexy me she has aged well and I don't think her skills will ever go downhill. I have not seen that girl in probably 9/10 years but that was one wild ride and Greek was off the charts.
Classy:
https://tryst.link/escort/classy-cheryl
-
03-05-25 06:22 #17773Senior Member

Posts: 143See my post 17653
That was pretty much what I found out. She is not bad looking as well. Lives in a nice neighborhood, but she wants extra for everything. It's too bad otherwise she would be my go-to.
Originally Posted by MJ1960
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-25 01:35 #17772Regular Member

Posts: 18Casey visit
Another Casey visit.
We real cool with each other.
That ass is always lovely she just can't take above average.
Bbj 10/10 DT CIM.
Pussy is super tight.
Always good vibes.
-
03-04-25 17:49 #17771Senior Member

Posts: 1033Really GrizzMo?
I won't go on and on about the search function but it really shouldn't be that difficult.
Originally Posted by GrizzMo
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/shaylawilde
-
03-04-25 14:26 #17770Senior Member

Posts: 71Shayla
Do you have a contact # or link?!
Originally Posted by SCJames
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-25 08:42 #17769Senior Member

Posts: 117Marissa is pretty bad
Been away from this site for a while. Trying to kick the habit. Marissa is making that easier. Contacted her ok. 180 for hh 200 hr. That should have been my first clue, poor price structure. The ad said body rub GFE daty and FS. Just what I wanted. She Even sent verification pics. Definitely the girl in the picture, maybe even better in person. Got to her house, a nice place off of Viera blvd. Went into her room and there was just a smaller than typical massage table. I thought, how are we going to fuck in that? I gave her the money up front. I know I know. She stepped out while I got undressed. Gone for almost 10 minutes. Came back in, in a bra and a thong. Looked nice. Started the body rub, back, butt, legs. 5 minutes, " are you ready to turn over?" No I said. 3 more minutes. Ok turn over. Straight to the lotion on my junk. Started to undo her bra. She said " I usually get extra tip for that". I said that is all I got. She said ok. Nice large firm breasts. Also had the firmest butt I ever felt. I lasted about 5 minutes with the hand job (it's been a while). Don't think I was there more than 20 minutes 10 of which by myself. So avoid unless you think 200 is good for the service I described.
MJ.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/771525745904
-
03-04-25 06:33 #17768Senior Member

Posts: 1033Shayla
I agree with James assessment of Shayla and you wouldn't be disappointed. I would also add UTR Ginger as a fine replacement spinner.
Originally Posted by SCJames
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-25 06:29 #17767Senior Member

Posts: 1033Fyi
Courtney is no longer in lock up.
Originally Posted by Monty45
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 20:26 #17766Senior Member

Posts: 47Question for everyone.
How many of you all have insurance on your hobby?
I can't imagine I am the only one but I have yet to find anyone else here who takes the 5 minutes to fill out the model release.
Let me know how many of you use it.
Thanks.
-
03-03-25 20:00 #17765Senior Member

Posts: 464Shayla
She has nice large bolt ons, but I consider her a spinner for sure. And she is under 40.
Originally Posted by Monty45
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 19:43 #17764Senior Member

Posts: 825You and me both. I've never seen Courtney though. But I've seen Ashley several times. But that has come to an end.
Originally Posted by Monty45
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 19:26 #17763Senior Member

Posts: 47In Search Of. Replacement Spinner
Ok, We have lost the Boss Lady & Courtney is stuck in lockup so I am looking for a replacement spinner under 40.
If anyone has any dreams with angels like this let me know, I must have a reference as I am never the 1st one to go off the reservation, it's just not worth the risk of a bad dream so If you know one how about sharing. Thanks guys.
-
03-02-25 14:42 #17762Senior Member

Posts: 183Sent you a DM.
Originally Posted by MWood66
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-25 12:57 #17761Senior Member

Posts: 464Shayla
So we have had a couple of missteps. I am an early morning guy and that is orettt clearly not her thing. Seems as though no alarm will wake her up! In any event, she made the snafus up to me, which shows her desire to be with us for the long haul. She cares about her rep with this community. Saw her finally again, middle of the day, and she was great. Her dirty talk is top notch. LOL.
-
03-02-25 07:20 #17760Senior Member

Posts: 1033The Xina reference
Originally Posted by MWood66
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by AsianFlyer32
[View Original Post]
I think it's safe to say that MWood66 enjoyed meeting this Jazz woman and may of got carried away in the moment with the "Xina like potential" reference. There are only a few women who are discussed on this forum with the kind of reputation that Xina has established for herself and coincidentally none of them are under the age of 40. I have a theory on why the young ladies seem to have a YMMV reputation but that's for another soapbox post someday.
Originally Posted by OneWayOut
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





