Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 73 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 1084
This blog is moderated by BestDjInOhio
  1. #739
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRacerV  [View Original Post]
    Have you met with her?
    No way that girl was real. Look at what I posted below. The pics were of some girl with 2 million followers. Someone like that wouldn't be on SA.

  2. #738
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1169
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRobinIdiot  [View Original Post]
    I second that, great info.

    Just curious as new to seeking, any way we can upgrade for less?

    Any life time premium membership etc?

    Any tips to skip the membership and are use it wisely?
    Without the premium membership you can look around but there is no way to talk to the girls. There are no lifetime memberships that I am aware of and I'm not sure anyone would bother with that. They are known to block people for saying certain things and on top of that you get no refund. You can upgrade for less if you look on reddit for some discount codes. Good luck.

  3. #737
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiNewb  [View Original Post]
    I've been texting and managed to video chat with this one. She's currently out of town until Friday, but I'm planning to meet her then. She agreed to 350 ppm. She seems horny and open minded, but also maybe getting pro vibes. Anyone seen her? Feel free to PM to discuss.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...isExtendUser=0
    Have you met with her?

  4. #736

    Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by BubbaBlaze  [View Original Post]
    That is an exhaustive work and thank you for saving time and resources for all mongers here! You deserve a star.
    I second that, great info.

    Just curious as new to seeking, any way we can upgrade for less?

    Any life time premium membership etc?

    Any tips to skip the membership and are use it wisely?

  5. #735
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiNewb  [View Original Post]
    I've been texting and managed to video chat with this one. She's currently out of town until Friday, but I'm planning to meet her then. She agreed to 350 ppm. She seems horny and open minded, but also maybe getting pro vibes. Anyone seen her? Feel free to PM to discuss.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...isExtendUser=0
    Looks like her profile is down now (I get "This user is unavailable now. " but yes if you get those vibes, it's true there are a fair number of semi-pros or actual pros on SDM and Seeking for sure.

  6. #734
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiNewb  [View Original Post]
    I've been texting and managed to video chat with this one. She's currently out of town until Friday, but I'm planning to meet her then. She agreed to 350 ppm. She seems horny and open minded, but also maybe getting pro vibes. Anyone seen her? Feel free to PM to discuss.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...isExtendUser=0
    It was really her on the video chat? I reverse image searched and she has 2. 5 million followers on IG. I'd think she would either be wayyyy more expensive or doesn't need to be on SA.

    https://www.instagram.com/peytoncoffee

  7. #733

    Waitonpeyton

    I've been texting and managed to video chat with this one. She's currently out of town until Friday, but I'm planning to meet her then. She agreed to 350 ppm. She seems horny and open minded, but also maybe getting pro vibes. Anyone seen her? Feel free to PM to discuss.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...isExtendUser=0
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 67c712a2be7a07.79357966.jpg‎   67c66c0b821590.76298957.jpg‎  

  8. #732

    Almond

    Almond is real and sweet brothers, unfortunately she's too far north for me. Sad face.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-06559186e664

  9. #731

    Hillz

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone had any experience with this huge titted young thing?

    A little bigger overall than I usually prefer but I'm contemplating hitting it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-1d7fe6581f6a

    Any and all intel appreciated. !
    She's legit but a lot bigger than her pics now (like 20 lbs) just FYI.

  10. #730
    Quote Originally Posted by JosefK  [View Original Post]
    Raven -Just wants you to come see her at the club.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-62713b23266c

    Britt 31 Tampa Kinky into a lot of things. Cfs and asks 200 minimum.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-0ad304e91fdf

    Raven briefly posted on the alligator in early 2023. I met up with her and fucked in my car. It was like a couple weeks before she went on vacation for like a year and a half. BBBJ and cfs. She gagged herself on my dick and I stopped her before I blasted off. Then I had the passenger seat back pounding her with her feet over my shoulders. By the time I came in the bag inside her she had her left leg off my shoulder with her shin across my chest. She was nice and wet and tight and I'm average sized at best, can't see her taking anyone big inside her. Heard that she ballooned up after her vacation time. She was tiny when I was with her.

    Pretty sure Brit is homeless and there's definitely a dude with her. She popped up a couple of times on the vacation site late last year. She looks good though, I'd hit.
    Raven before her long ass vacation. Heard she's gained a fair amount of weight since then, as her seeking picture implies by not showing her figure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 250221_1504.jpg‎   250221_15035.jpg‎  

  11. #729

    Hilz Anyone??

    Just curious if anyone had any experience with this huge titted young thing?

    A little bigger overall than I usually prefer but I'm contemplating hitting it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-1d7fe6581f6a

    Any and all intel appreciated. !

  12. #728
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckDeez2  [View Original Post]
    Morning all!

    I've been chatting with this one for a bit and everything seems to be legit. Anyone have experience with her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-31988c1bda8d
    She's legit. Everything covered. Ask is 5. YMMV. Lives downtown. No car.

  13. #727
    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    From st pete she's kinky won't go lower than 4.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-16680374c227

    20 in Tampa just normal sex but she's cute. Wants 5.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-2a273ebd29f3

    Stephanie Tampa 25.

    Deletes her messages everyday so you will have to get to know each other all over each day like in 50 first dates. I got tired of this so I gave up.
    Also, Claudia quoted me 600 and we talked menu. BJ, no anal, refused BBFS even with a test so I passed.

  14. #726
    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    From st pete she's kinky won't go lower than 4.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-16680374c227

    20 in Tampa just normal sex but she's cute. Wants 5.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-2a273ebd29f3

    Stephanie Tampa 25.

    Deletes her messages everyday so you will have to get to know each other all over each day like in 50 first dates. I got tired of this so I gave up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-3b3f6e237b26

    Kristen 27 Tampa. She talked big game like she was into all this stuff and then turns out Kinda boring in bed. Damage was $. 5 for the half hour BBFS cip. Good in a pinch I suppose.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...9-4eaa150e7311

    Raven -Just wants you to come see her at the club.
    I saw the top one, SugarEm. She is a looker with a great body. Age is right, she isn't lying. Let me BB with pullout but says she has TMJ so no BJ. Those are show stoppers for me so no repeat, but she is hot.

  15. #725

    Ludo

    Morning all!

    I've been chatting with this one for a bit and everything seems to be legit. Anyone have experience with her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-31988c1bda8d

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape