Thread: Asian ads
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 2248
-
03-09-25 10:07 #1408Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 23HappyCastle Mio
Loved the environment there. There is a big mirror in the room which makes the room feels really spacious. Mio has a shaved pussy. Tits are just nice. Petite sized and looks very cute.
She gave me an amazing BJ standing in front of the mirror. Great GFE too.
Overall the experience is very good and definitely worth a try.
-
03-07-25 13:28 #1407Senior Member

Posts: 302Its almost certain that its associated with the ad. I sent them a text with a burner number and that's the address I was given. They were advertising as massages. Glad I didn't pull the trigger they may have been watching the place.
Originally Posted by SlyProwler
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-25 11:37 #1406Senior Member

Posts: 30New law
Depends on directives of local law enforcement. The new NC law increased penalties for buyers, but did not legalize or decriminalize sellers. If they solicited an undercover officer, they can still be prosecuted for a prostitution charge. The aim of the law was to reduce trafficking. Since one of the two women had a prior prostitution charge in NY, it doesn't look like they were being coerced to work here in NC.
Originally Posted by Aamogdem
[View Original Post]
Seperately, I noticed that a different hispanic woman was arrested for prostitution in Concord on 2/24. No johns were arrested. She refused to give her identity to police and was initially booked as "Jane Doe" Later, they got her name and added an immigration charge. She will likely be deported.
I would view the new law as a tool for law enforcement. How the cops and prosecuters choose to use that tool remains to be seen.
-
03-07-25 10:26 #1405Senior Member

Posts: 73Shouldn't they be considered victims? What happened to the new law?
Originally Posted by SlyProwler
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-25 10:14 #1404Senior Member

Posts: 302 arrested in Cary
Two women arrested in downtown Cary yesterday. Likely associated with this ad:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/183504858064
-
03-06-25 17:13 #1403Regular Member

Posts: 11I have also seen Shion. She is very sweet and very cute. Worth a visit.
Originally Posted by EzRydr01
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-25 08:03 #1402Senior Member

Posts: 302DT Cary
What's up with all these ads popping up on stg for places in downtown Cary? Are these legit? PM is preferred.
-
03-03-25 15:18 #1401Senior Member

Posts: 35Shion
Saw Shion at HC today. She is cuter than her pics and aims to please. The butler said she will be here 5 to 7 more days. Worth a repeat visit to me.
-
03-01-25 10:47 #1400Senior Member

Posts: 108Hilarious
LOL, great movie reference.
Originally Posted by Hullaballo
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-25 18:35 #1399Senior Member

Posts: 32Made it in
Finally got the chance to dream with Shion from HC. Truly an amazing time! She's probably the cutest girl I've ever had the pleasure of dreaming with and has quickly made the list of must see. She truly aimed to make my time with her enjoyable from the shower to the room. They were right to warn me tho LOL cause Shion was probably one of the tightst fits I've ever had so I was a bit worried to get rough with her. But witha bit of work and taking it slow I could tell she really ejoyed it. She constantly kept looking back to kiss me. The sight of her planting her face in pillows and he muffled moans as her body arched and trembled was intoxicating. I can't wait to see her again and highly recommend!
-
02-28-25 12:23 #1398Senior Member

Posts: 56HC Shion
Laser pussy, white skin nice tits with pinkish nipples. Very easy going and enjoys DATY. Gets a bit wet. Her pussy was turning pink already so someone was probably giving it to her real hard before me.
But her pussy was still tight so lucky me one of you big dick boys didn't stretch out yet! Good cowgirl with her tits in my face. She puts her face in the pillow during doggy to hide the moan and I liked it because I felt like I was destroying her hard before I dumped my load into her.
-
02-28-25 10:15 #1397Senior Member

Posts: 235I cannot POSSIBLY be the only one.
Is ANYONE else reminded of the scene from "Full Metal Jacket"?
Originally Posted by IBuyIt2
[View Original Post]
"She say no boom boom with Soul Brotha. Soul Brotha too beaucoup. ".
-
02-25-25 10:36 #1396Senior Member

Posts: 32I appreciate you giving me hope with my Asian dreams. Well I'll find out how it goes tomorrow and hopefully show I aint packing nothing crazy lmao.
Originally Posted by IBuyIt2
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 21:27 #1395Senior Member

Posts: 52Guess I didn't seem as big
I too have had this issue with Asian shops. They assume I'm packing and get turned down from the jump, but not this time. I hooked up with HC and made it past verification, so they knew my race and told me to come out. The handler picked me up, walked me over and I had a great time. She was thin, young and tight. Cost me $300 for half an hour. I may go for the BBFS for the upcharge. Sorry they cut you off before you got in. Since I'm shorter and thinner, I guess they felt I wouldn't split her in half, LOL. I was worried about race restrictions when I reached out but, like I said, I squeezed by, LOL. Hopefully you'll make the cut. Be safe out there.
Originally Posted by TwoGemSin
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 19:51 #1394Senior Member

Posts: 32Verification was going fine showed I'd and pic where it's obvious I'm black. They then asked about ethnicity and where I'm from "Morrisville". And after going to ask the girls they just assume I'm to big and can't handle me LOL! Which I totally believe on the one hand cause I've had providers where it was a tight fit. But it's just the assumption without seeing it at all that just kinda got me LOL. Granted they've been super polite and will let me know when other girls show up. I was just wondering if anyne else has gone through something like this.
Originally Posted by RayWashington
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






