Thread: Asian ads
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 2246
-
03-13-25 21:39 #1421Senior Member

Posts: 476Mio HC
Oh yah, her body is small tight and amazing. Ask her to wear her glasses, it turned me on when I saw her glasses.
Originally Posted by EzRydr01
[View Original Post]
Young 20 something girl will not know service especially they are part-time Japanese girls in this sex work and not the Chinese pro who's been working and training.
I enjoyed her super awkward shyness when I saw her either first or second day in New York
-
03-12-25 16:59 #1420Senior Member

Posts: 257Avoid Wayne St
I had a very fucked up run in with them the other day. I think their other location was in Cary that may have recently gotten busted.
After texting me for a few days telling me to come, I was in the area so I told them I would be there in 15. They claimed 3 girls.
They told me to wait 15 minutes for a beautiful girl with big breasts and big ribs. Sounds interesting. I told them if there is 3 girls, why am I waiting? They just kept saying the same thing.
I gave them 20 minutes and decided to leave. As I am leaving, an Amazon truck pulls behind me and and a police car does a very slow drive by. I was spooked and left.
As soon as I turned the corner, they asked me if I was still there. I ignored them, said a prayer and went home.
Something does not feel right there. Beware.
Originally Posted by PaleFaceWander
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 13:10 #1419Senior Member

Posts: 35Mio HC
You won't be blown away by her skills. She is young, tiny and hot. I enjoyed seeing her even though she was a bit inexperienced and would see her again. Her body type does it for me.
-
03-12-25 06:35 #1418Regular Member

Posts: 10Wayne st 276XX
Anyone else seeing this address show up after texting ads on STG.
Looked sus was an apartment, didn't try just trying to get info, thanks.
-
03-12-25 00:52 #1417Senior Member

Posts: 26I was asking about Mako not Mio I had no complaints about Mio and I chose her over Mako. Because she offered extras which wasn't the case with Mako hence my original question about Mako.
Originally Posted by RyanLar
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 21:29 #1416Senior Member

Posts: 476Mio HappyCastle
Originally Posted by jobobtheclown
[View Original Post]
Because they have no idea how the internet works and that you can just look up a JAV's age (most of time it's accurate on the jav database).
Originally Posted by JPlayer93
[View Original Post]
You guys are luck to have some of those girls.
Mio was Hadar in NYC, she was a pretty petite little thing and well reviewed on another website. She's GND shy type and pretty submissive. Pink soft tits and pink pussy. She doesn't wear much make up and has that natural young face look. She's 21 for real IRL too. Kissing is just ok but her pussy is prime rib soft and young pussy tight.
She left NYC way too early!
-
03-11-25 16:26 #1415Senior Member

Posts: 26Has anyone has taken Mako for a ride yet I was tempted too but she doesn't offer any extra but I guess a tittyfuck from her would be cool I guess. But if anyone has partake I would love to hear an review.
Originally Posted by jobobtheclown
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 14:19 #1414Senior Member

Posts: 360It's weird that HC claims Mako is 25, then shows pictures of JAV star Mako Oda who is 41 years old. It's possible it's actually her, as she's done the circuit before, but why lie about such an easily verifiable age?
-
03-10-25 14:18 #1413Senior Member

Posts: 360I'm assuming you're affiliated with TOS, so some feedback: It says at the top that Heather is coming to Raleigh, but on her page that she's coming to Charlotte. You, meanwhile, have just referenced "Queen City" - aka Charlotte. In a forum exclusively for Raleigh. Charlotte is almost 3 hours away; this distinction is important.
Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 13:27 #1412Senior Member

Posts: 81HC Mio
Would not recommend. Seems to have a "no touching" rule. My fingertips on her hips was "painful."
-
03-09-25 21:20 #1411Senior Member

Posts: 26How is it sus?
Originally Posted by ElectricHug
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-25 20:28 #1410Senior Member

Posts: 201Sus review to say the least.
Originally Posted by Brandon232
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-25 17:52 #1409Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 442Tos
I just heard that their website will be undergoing renovations to improve its appearance and enhance security. Nevertheless, stylish classy Korean models are set to visit the Queen City: queen bee on the 11th and beautiful Heather on the 13th. And then, brand new K-beauties in this spring and summer.
Stay safe, and good luck to everyone!
(If you have any further questions, please contact TOS by text.).
-
03-09-25 10:07 #1408Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 23HappyCastle Mio
Loved the environment there. There is a big mirror in the room which makes the room feels really spacious. Mio has a shaved pussy. Tits are just nice. Petite sized and looks very cute.
She gave me an amazing BJ standing in front of the mirror. Great GFE too.
Overall the experience is very good and definitely worth a try.
-
03-07-25 13:28 #1407Senior Member

Posts: 302Its almost certain that its associated with the ad. I sent them a text with a burner number and that's the address I was given. They were advertising as massages. Glad I didn't pull the trigger they may have been watching the place.
Originally Posted by SlyProwler
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





