Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 856 to 870 of 8721
-
03-12-25 20:15 #7866Senior Member

Posts: 334Jennifer
If you guys consider visiting the provider in the ad below, please think twice.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/074417682750
It's actually one of the disguised latina ads. She didn't look anything like the girl in the ad.
She was attractive, one of those Central American Latinas with huge butt and tits, but she rushed me from the moment I stepped in.
She was nice in the sense of accepting every position I put her in, but it was a constant rush and expectation from me to finish.
-
03-12-25 08:37 #7865Senior Member

Posts: 93She just hit me back today, fingers crossed.
Originally Posted by Rich196
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 07:20 #7864Senior Member

Posts: 389Any info
Looks TGTBT but you never know! https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...5/941763558779.
-
03-11-25 22:14 #7863Senior Member

Posts: 25Milford Sexy Red
Anyone have pleasure with this one? Been posting for awhile.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milfo...d/335654984361
-
03-11-25 10:47 #7862Senior Member

Posts: 312Qv
2 for the qv is outrageous. There are very few who I'd even consider. Knowing I personally can make it happen with 15 min I don't fear the qv so I'm ok with the time but it's the audacity to think they deserve that type of 🍞 for such little ⏰.
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 08:42 #7861Senior Member

Posts: 693Quoted me 2 for qv and 3 for hhr when she was in Stamford / Fairfield area. I passed.
Originally Posted by DukesMan2000
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 22:41 #7860Senior Member

Posts: 42Been wondering about this one too. Looks very intriguing.
Originally Posted by DukesMan2000
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 17:15 #7859Senior Member

Posts: 114Milford Ebony
Anyone had the pleasure with this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/avon-...l/713542867153
-
03-10-25 08:43 #7858Senior Member

Posts: 93Yeah she left me on read too, I'll try again this week. Hope for some better luck.
Originally Posted by Rich196
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-25 17:37 #7857Senior Member

Posts: 142I tried contacting her today with no reply.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-25 12:02 #7856Senior Member

Posts: 25Any info on fantasy the throat goddess
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/178510353917
She been posting since January haven't seen any reviews anyone ever met up with this 1.
-
03-07-25 10:56 #7855Senior Member

Posts: 1533You'll have to talk to her since you haven't seen her before. I would say in the realm of reasonable compared to other offerings.
Originally Posted by HanzoAsian
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-25 00:31 #7854Senior Member

Posts: 93Damn she's cute, what was the donation amount?
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-25 20:53 #7853Senior Member

Posts: 37Diane
Saw Diane several times when she had an ad on esc@rts.com a long time ago. Saw Cassie after Diane moved away. Cassie mentioned Florida.
Originally Posted by TheWsgMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-25 19:45 #7852Senior Member

Posts: 207Cassie Diane etc
Me too. Great times. Frequent flier enough that I was able to BB both. Even got a double although they did not really interact except for a double BJ on NYE with champagne drunk form the pussies. At the house, and out in town. Risky car dates, on the blanket at a concert on the green, Shakespeare in the park. Then they introduced me to Hillary a tight spinner as well. Then Diane retired she got a great FT job. Great times with backpage! Ill see if I have a pic or two.











Reply With Quote




