Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 125 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 175 225 625 1125 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 22141
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20281
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudewhereis  [View Original Post]
    Well someone msg me from her phone LOL.
    Whose phone?

  2. #20280

    Kari Fox by Happenstance

    I was looking for a steak dinner and ended up at Marble Room. About 5 minutes in a total MILF seats next to me. Immediately I can feel something familiar about the way she carried herself. I get her talking, and after another 5 minutes realize my sensitivities are correct. I told her, "I see eye to eye with you if you know what I mean". At that point she knew I knew. I'd never seen her before though could just tell.

    She's on Tryst as Kari Fox, we spent some time together and there's a very fun personality and she definitely aims to please. Open menu, pricing is reasonable. From what she tells me she frequents Cleveland and she'll be around for a few more days.

    Even though we met in the wild she told me her digits were 402 Karifox, clever.

    We had a great time, very professional and fun lady.

  3. #20279
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyManziel  [View Original Post]
    Had to get on here and write this immediately because Zoey or Stacy whatever she calls herself on any particular day has lost her mind. I show up to do the appointment (half hr). It's all going well until about three minutes in the pizza guy shows up and knocks on the door. She says "you have to go" and screams at the very top of her lungs multiple times. She's screaming at me at the top of her lungs and demanding the money After I haven't been there but three minutes so obviously I'm getting dressed and saying "I'm going to leave" she's not getting the money for three minutes of nothing then she storms over to the door and grabs the pizza and pays him. Then she's back to me "saying you have to pay". I also refuse again. Then again at the top of her lungs while kicking and screaming on the bed like a toddler she says "I need the money so come finish". She repeatedly screams, "put it back in my mouth put it back in my mouth. I need the money. " at this point I'm just trying to get her to stop screaming so I finished. Absolutely could not get hard again. In total time I was there about seven minutes of the scheduled half hour. Gave her 50 bucks and left on my way out. She literally punches me in the back of the head and runs away. I obviously wasn't going to hit her back, but be careful. She's clearly lost her shit or off her meds.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/089337310661
    Does she actually look like she does in her pics?

  4. #20278

    Who text me?

    Well someone msg me from her phone LOL.

  5. #20277
    Quote Originally Posted by DearDaddyLove  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the G. O. A. T is back in Elyria jail. Possession of cocaine. Half asses provider anyway.
    Which one is this?

  6. #20276

    Good idea

    Quote Originally Posted by Wet440  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her. I have followed her for a couple of years. I myself was interested in seeing her a while back but decided against it. She was locked up several years back for drugs and prostitution and I put two and two together based on the pictures I saw on STG. She's been in and out of lockup numerous times since then. Each time they post he
    r picture she looks worse and worse. You can download the Lake County Ohio sheriffs department app and see her face as well as her charges. she was locked up February 28.
    Sounds like a plan, I will have to do that and see what she's looking like now, sounds like she's heading in the wrong direction so ultimately I will probably have to pass, too bad those nips look so nice.

  7. #20275

    Have not seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by SexxyJ2012  [View Original Post]
    So have you seen her before? What was it like, I've been thinking about banging her for quite some time, I just haven't got to her yet any details?
    I haven't seen her. I have followed her for a couple of years. I myself was interested in seeing her a while back but decided against it. She was locked up several years back for drugs and prostitution and I put two and two together based on the pictures I saw on STG. She's been in and out of lockup numerous times since then. Each time they post her picture she looks worse and worse. You can download the Lake County Ohio sheriffs department app and see her face as well as her charges. she was locked up February 28.

  8. #20274
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayMan52  [View Original Post]
    All I got was her West side area. Phone search gets nothing. As long as she's been around there should be some experience.
    Yes, I've seen her ad for quite awhile but been busy with others, always thought it was too good to be true, judging by what I'm hearing about her now, it was indeed, to good to be true.

  9. #20273
    Quote Originally Posted by PainWint  [View Original Post]
    There are several past reports on her. She has not looked as good as the worst picture in the group in 10 years the best picture is pure fiction, She is beat! I saw her years ago, She is big sloppy and worn out in every aspect and has a piss poor angry attitude to top it off. I'm betting she has not improved with time.
    Excellent, thanks for the heads up, will avoid.

  10. #20272

    Goat

    Quote Originally Posted by DearDaddyLove  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the G. O. A. T is back in Elyria jail. Possession of cocaine. Half asses provider anyway.
    Aren't they all? Who do you mean?

  11. #20271
    Quote Originally Posted by SexxyJ2012  [View Original Post]
    So have you seen her before? What was it like, I've been thinking about banging her for quite some time, I just haven't got to her yet any details?
    There are several past reports on her. She has not looked as good as the worst picture in the group in 10 years the best picture is pure fiction, She is beat! I saw her years ago, She is big sloppy and worn out in every aspect and has a piss poor angry attitude to top it off. I'm betting she has not improved with time.

  12. #20270

    Uh oh.

    Looks like the G. O. A. T is back in Elyria jail. Possession of cocaine. Half asses provider anyway.

  13. #20269

    Pokie

    Quote Originally Posted by SexxyJ2012  [View Original Post]
    So have you seen her before? What was it like, I've been thinking about banging her for quite some time, I just haven't got to her yet any details?
    All I got was her West side area. Phone search gets nothing. As long as she's been around there should be some experience.

  14. #20268

    Shay?

    Quote Originally Posted by BenJamming  [View Original Post]
    Awful experience. In-call is a shit-hole.

    100% Serous hygiene issues. I've never smelled anything like the wafts of putrid rotting death that I received when the pants came off.

    Gave her the donation and left promising her I would report on the state of her physical well-being.

    (I don't need flak for giving her the donation. If you're a broke-ass with a shitty job with debt and other obligations you cannot meet. Work harder. Money doesn't mean much to me and it will get you whatever you want in this hobby. So F off if you ***** about mongers like me keeping prices high. I don't care.).
    Assuming we're talking about the same Shay, I've seen her many times and never experienced any of that. Always had a good time.

  15. #20267

    Lake county pokie!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wet440  [View Original Post]
    She's currently in the Lake county pokie. Her lifestyle and addiction have not been good to her.
    So have you seen her before? What was it like, I've been thinking about banging her for quite some time, I just haven't got to her yet any details?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape