Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 22139
-
03-03-25 12:19 #20264Senior Member

Posts: 696Ads on STG
I wonder if STG reposts ads automatically similarly to how Backpage did it. Might explain why.
Originally Posted by GrayMan52
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 12:16 #20263Senior Member

Posts: 76She was hauled in February 28 at 9:30 PM. Her picture and info are on Lake County sheriffs website.
Originally Posted by GrayMan52
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-25 21:56 #20262Senior Member

Posts: 32Can anyone recommend
I'll be in Strongsville this weekend can anyone recommend a safe and real provider.
-
03-02-25 20:04 #20261Senior Member

Posts: 151Shay
Awful experience. In-call is a shit-hole.
100% Serous hygiene issues. I've never smelled anything like the wafts of putrid rotting death that I received when the pants came off.
Gave her the donation and left promising her I would report on the state of her physical well-being.
(I don't need flak for giving her the donation. If you're a broke-ass with a shitty job with debt and other obligations you cannot meet. Work harder. Money doesn't mean much to me and it will get you whatever you want in this hobby. So F off if you ***** about mongers like me keeping prices high. I don't care.)
This is simply a public service announcement about a worn-out disgusting woman.
You're welcome.
-
03-02-25 18:23 #20260Senior Member

Posts: 238Pokie
She runnin ads from the pokie? Her ads have been posted for a few days.
Originally Posted by Wet440
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-25 14:13 #20259Senior Member

Posts: 76Current status
She's currently in the Lake county pokie. Her lifestyle and addiction have not been good to her.
Originally Posted by GrayMan52
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-25 13:40 #20258Senior Member

Posts: 694And just like that her ad is down.
Originally Posted by TheTruth244
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-25 07:46 #20257Senior Member

Posts: 67Creampie Baby
Saw she was available close to me, so I figured I'd take the chance. Communication was good and got the address to a little motel in the area. I usually arrive at the address and try to park at a birds eye distance, then let the provider know I'm 5-10 minutes away. That way I can be on the lookout for any sketchy stuff. Did that this time and told her I was 5 minutes away, about 30-45 sec later I see a guy leaving the room. Couldn't make out where he went, but I know he never left the motel area.
That was enough to sketch me out, so I got the hell out of there. She tried to say that it was another client, which is possible, but I feel like another client would have gotten in his car and I would have saw him leave the area. I also realize it could have been a boyfriend or something but I get spooked easily in this hobby. Even if everything was fine and I went in there and fucked her, I would have been too spooked to enjoy myself. Constantly looking over your shoulder while trying to get your nut is never a pleasant experience.
Sent me some long ass text trying to explain herself, talking about how she's a nurse aid but she just really likes sex so she doesn't need money. Didn't give a shit and told her to have a nice day. I know people here have said they've seen her with no issues, but you never know when one of these chicks may decide to start scamming.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/946685713501
-
03-02-25 05:52 #20256Senior Member

Posts: 238Info??
On this one? No name, posts on and off.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...w/let-me-take-
Care-of-all-your-and /967951306103.
Feel free to PM.
-
03-01-25 17:10 #20255Senior Member

Posts: 238No-name
Seen her ads often. I'm sure old pics, heavier now. Anyone with personal experience. Don't really care if you haven't and "would not" see her.
Feel free to PM.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...n/967951306103
-
03-01-25 16:16 #20254Senior Member

Posts: 764Christ. Well I'm glad I saw this. I've been contemplating texting her but holy shit.
Originally Posted by MoneyManziel
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 16:29 #20253Senior Member

Posts: 97Brittany
Brittany is in Cleveland now.
Message me if you need her number.
-
02-27-25 15:24 #20252Senior Member

Posts: 54Check your inbox.
Originally Posted by DearDaddyLove
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 13:09 #20251Senior Member

Posts: 66Britt
Can somebody send me her digits?
-
02-27-25 10:31 #20250Senior Member

Posts: 67Only reason I said that was because the number I got the call from wasn't the same number I messaged on STG. So I'm not sure which ad is actually running the scam, just have it narrowed down to a handful of providers on STG I messaged during that time period.
Originally Posted by Rafter17
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




