Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 25732
-
03-06-25 21:39 #23482Senior Member

Posts: 207Danielle
She is looking for friends tonight.
Originally Posted by MadMax1969
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-25 16:30 #23481Regular Member

Posts: 10Looking for feet
Just curious & feel free to PM but do any of you have recommendations on who does foot play or FJ? I know most of the time they don't directly advertise it but just seeing if anyone could point me in the right direction!
-
03-05-25 16:06 #23480Senior Member

Posts: 292Jodi Time
Another great visit with Jodi today. Love our time when my schedule is free to stop in and have a great workout. She is still my ATF and wears me out. All the great time that's been said in the past.
-
03-05-25 15:45 #23479Senior Member

Posts: 190Jodi
I visited Jodi the other day and it was a very nice time. She is sweet and a fun time. Dressed nice and sexy and her head is well know among the regs. After a great romp in the sack we talked for a bit before I left. I will definitely will repeat.
-
03-05-25 15:39 #23478Senior Member

Posts: 207Jodi
Got word from Jodi that she would like to see some friends. If you haven't gotten to spend some time with her, you're missing out. Also, she mentioned possible duos with another girl that she describes as wild as she is. Jodi sent a pic of her friend and let's say that I hope to visit them soon. You can find a way to reach Jodi by searching her in this forum or the Cincinnati forum.
Have fun gents.
-
03-04-25 07:03 #23477Senior Member

Posts: 160Visit to Dayton Area Last Week
Thank you to those who responded to my request for information and recommendations on my trip to your area last week.
I was in Cincy first and had a good time with the well reviewed Bonita. She is pricier than I am used to, but it was a very nice experience.
In Miamisburg, nothing worked out with the ladies I had in mind, but I decided to try booty that jiggles. I would absolutely repeat if I lived in the area. Great time, very relaxed, nice clean room. The dog was not a problem.
On my way out to town I thought a massage would be nice before my drive back north, and had some Taco Bell. Coco was very fun and left me relaxed and happy.
Take care, and thanks again for those who helped me with info.
-
03-03-25 21:14 #23476Senior Member

Posts: 369Booking
This seems to be a relatively common word on tryst. But I would guess half of tryst profiles are fake, so who knows. I would guess she is real, because she says she is only available until the 5th. Why put a 2 day limit in a fake profile. Maybe she plans to update it, but seems like a lot of work for a scam.
Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 20:26 #23475Senior Member

Posts: 152Says yes to everything. Uses the word "booking". I don't have high hopes on this one being real but would love to be proven wrong!
Originally Posted by LongArm1984
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 16:07 #23474Senior Member

Posts: 342No Name
This provider doesn't list a name and says she is only here for a couple days. Does anybody have and intel?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...h/064442486521
Thanks.
LA.
-
03-03-25 10:38 #23473Senior Member

Posts: 98Applause
Thank you!! Like what?! Why do simps do the most.
Originally Posted by EthnicLove
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 10:37 #23472Senior Member

Posts: 98Neckspert
Went and saw her last night. Comms were good. She looks like her photos. Failed to mention she didn't have Incall until I was there wanted to do CarPlay. Which I accepted. Half assed BJ, complained every second had to fight her to lift her shirt up. Thankfully I was in a good mood and made light of the situation but I do plan on trying again because she wasn't totally horrible. But the whole ordeal maybe lasted 20 min and she asked me if I came yet about 10 times LOL so ya then dropped her off at gas station. Will try Incall with her and report back.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...r/049823020709
-
03-03-25 10:28 #23471Senior Member

Posts: 485Maneater Last Day in Dayton
Today (Monday) is Maneater's last full day here in Dayton, with very limited availability for part of tomorrow, shout at her.
After that she will be a 2 hour drive away in Marion, Ohio.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...s/976944547778
-
03-02-25 23:39 #23470Senior Member

Posts: 62Are you serious dude?
OMG yes please ME ME ME. I want to bid and waste money. For a piece of furniture that probably no less than 500 other men have had their bare ass and ballsack in. So I can be reminded of a session with a street walker who's had so many dicks in her mouth that I doubt she remembers any specific ones.
That furniture will also be a real treat for conversations when I have company over. Here mom here dad. Let me show you this Dayton famous chair.
Man give us all a break and throw that in where it belongs.
Originally Posted by DDChaser
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-25 23:10 #23469Senior Member

Posts: 118Tried to see her but to much drama
Texted her to the response to "who this" and it went down hill from there. She got mad because I wouldn't send her a picture and proceeded to berate me from there. Too much drama and in no way am I sending face pics to someone in this game.
Originally Posted by SirPaul
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-25 13:11 #23468Senior Member

Posts: 181Elle Heaven
I debated for a while if I should post this. The poster responded to me by PM. And quite honestly it didn't make sense.
Originally Posted by Supernova00
[View Original Post]
He claimed that he is helping her because he wants her succeed in life. But he was the person who posted her ad for years and put her deep in misery. I don't understand what he is talking about. Smh. That's so hypocritical.









Reply With Quote





