Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 152 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 202 252 652 1152 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 25731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23466

    Greek Freak

    Quote Originally Posted by FishHooks  [View Original Post]
    Saw her over a ago. Comms were spotty. Was decent on response time until I pulled up to the incall parking lot and then it was crickets for like 10 min into the agreed arrival time. I threatened to call it off then she finally replied asking for a few more minutes. Finally got in nearly 30 min into a hhr appointment. She made up for it by taking a beating all holes were a go with little issue. BB and water sports was an option but I chose to not indulge. No pimp or shitty boyfriend to ruin the fun. Downside is I discovered paraphernalia while using the bathroom that she insisted belonged to a roommate she kicked out while I was coming in. Forgot how much of a donation but it was under two franklins. On the fence about whether I'll repeat or not.

  2. #23465

  3. #23464

    Wrote her

    I wrote her and she responded. I inquired about her health after we last saw eachother (twice in three days in mid-October) and said I was asking because mine was bad (a communicable. And thankfully solvable problem). She didn't get my hint and mentioned something about her mental health. Anyway, she's only available Sundays for now. I'd be careful. I always had a good time too, but wasn't careful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deku89  [View Original Post]
    Victoria from Springfield is going to be back in town on Sunday. She she'll post an ad on stg shortly here but if you remember her she's the thick young lady that had duos with dreadheaded spinner I forget her name I think Maya maybe. But I digress she always provided enthusiastic service and GFE for me. As always YMMV but give her a contact while she's around.

  4. #23463

    Jenna and others

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...g/108819398837

    I'm always a little skeptical when they already kind of look like users and offer only outcall. Those tits look like they could be worth seeing but deflation is a real thing boys. Anyone seen her recently? I've seen her post a ton and man the options are slim these days.

    I'm also interested in a few others.

    T anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/183257046

    Then there's "thick and playful".

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/183143749

    I think I saw she was not worth it but I've tried seeing her a few times but she seems like she lacks motivation. Plus offered to sell me pics upfront before seeing her. I told her how old do you think I am. Upfront is never an option.

  5. #23462

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by LordRahl  [View Original Post]
    I don't think that's the same girl as before. But I have not seen this one either. Not really helpful, I know. Personally feel she is a little on the TGTBT looking side.
    It's been awhile but I remember her, We had enjoyed some time together around 2018-19. She was a little slimmer then. I could get used to that thickness though.

  6. #23461

    Donna

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met with her? I have had 3 dates set with her that she went crickets on the morning of the date. I never left home, but it's obviously a game she is playing. She always has an excuse. She is probably an addict.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/822047048992
    This report is spot on; mirrors my experience with Donna exactly. The apparent anorexia, lack of focus, and lack of teeth / meth mouth, leads me to stay away.

  7. #23460

    Donna

    Has anyone met with her? I have had 3 dates set with her that she went crickets on the morning of the date. I never left home, but it's obviously a game she is playing. She always has an excuse. She is probably an addict.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/822047048992

  8. #23459

    Lebanese Princess

    Has anyone else seen Lebanese Princess since she has returned?

  9. #23458

    Maneater auction

    Maneater is moving out of the immediate area soon and is seeking to travel light, so she wants to relay that her famous "BJ Chair" is up for bids!

    She needs to move it early to mid-next week so if interested in the item do not dilly dally (she is also still available until then so if that's of interest don't let your willy dilly dally either).

    Her contact details can be found in her ad on dayton skip the games.

    DD.

  10. #23457
    Quote Originally Posted by Prowlr254  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any experience with this one. No name listed in the ad and a search of this forum hasn't shown anything one way or the other.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/960006812109

    Thanks.
    The link is dead but if it was Christina / Inessa as someone else who replied to you commented, then I saw her once a few weeks ago in Miamisburg. She is very sweet. Made me feel comfortable as I hadn't been out in a while. I didn't ask for anything special so I don't know about any rules she has. Her pictures were pretty accurate in the ad I saw. Good communication.

  11. #23456

    Triple Ds is Beth

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKent  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have experience with this one?? Looks TGTBT but then again you never know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...t/842507135600
    That's Beth who was doing duos with Cait, but I didn't get a chance to see her.

  12. #23455

    Lebanese Princess updated profile

    Check E.M. for new contact info. Was very nice to reconnect with an old friend I had not seen in a few years!

  13. #23454

    Victoria is back

    Victoria from Springfield is going to be back in town on Sunday. She she'll post an ad on stg shortly here but if you remember her she's the thick young lady that had duos with dreadheaded spinner I forget her name I think Maya maybe. But I digress she always provided enthusiastic service and GFE for me. As always YMMV but give her a contact while she's around.

  14. #23453

    Maneater needs help

    Hey fellow horndogs, I chatted with Maneater, she could use some visitors, and is looking for a new place to stay. She always has given a great BBBJ, never had a bad session with her, if you can, help her out, be safe watch your six! Dawg.

  15. #23452

    RE: Dana

    Quote Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents, met up with Dana and give her a 6/10.

    Pros: Accurate photos, lives in an apartment row on the northside of Dayton. She has a wide open menu and was not shy about letting me do anything and everything I could want to do to her. I like that in a girl, the more obstacles they put in my way the less I'm wanting out of them. Dana delivered on pretty much anything I could want. I enjoyed CG - Mish - Doggy, and then all over again Greek. She sucks dick pretty damn good!

    Cons: She is older, she appears to have some sort of permanent hunch, and due to her being small / frail she doesn't have a lot of stamina. She's clearly lived a lot of life, and been ridden hard throughout her life. Probably parties too based on her mumble speak.

    Overall: She was decent. I knew what I was going into, but I like to get a bit strange with it from time to time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/182809974

    Rates: HHR. 8 / H $. 4.
    I have sent her three text messages, and have yet to get a response. Too bad, I would love to check her out!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape