Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 164 of 1136 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 214 264 664 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 17026
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14581

    Kelly or Nina?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous  [View Original Post]
    Kelly. She's a bit big but gives a good massage and is playful.
    Wait I thought the one with the big tits at RL was Nina? Also a little chubby and very playful.

  2. #14580

    Probably a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by AP111  [View Original Post]
    Seen a few RR posts. Wondering what's the experience?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...nce-72943.html
    Based on the ad wording, sounds like you have to book and pay online. Plus after I reached out once they flooded me with texts saying to book with all sorts of offers and deals and kept sending me the link. Just going to assume it's a scam.

  3. #14579
    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo24  [View Original Post]
    You mutherfucker, you're taking all four hands while I'm sittin' over here with zero? Hahaha!

    This is a great reminder fellas, never be afraid to ask for what ya want!

    Patiently waiting for the review while green.
    Sheet you just got yours the other day bro lmao! Good time! Honestly I don't usually do threesimes because I find them distracting but this one went very well.

  4. #14578

    Julie and Emily

    Just got done fucking both of them. Overall great time. Julie definitely not 24 probably 34 but still very cute and fun. Don't know why Emily lie to me about age. My Asian instincts know these ladies 10 years older minimum lmao. Went about 40 minutes. She said next time she needs more fun so she can definitely take dick. Had a few drinks first. Julie hit up that bottle of vodka in the skeleton bottle. If you been there you seen it. Emily don't drink. I took my own pic of Julie. Not sure if she is going to stay at Emily's or at campus view as they have new owner. Other owners gave up on Columbus. I'm out of town six weeks so good luck gentleman. Going to get that west coast swag going on and see what type of talent they have out there.

  5. #14577

    Fucking Fantastic

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohncC  [View Original Post]
    I said threesome? And she says ok.
    You mutherfucker, you're taking all four hands while I'm sittin' over here with zero? Hahaha!

    This is a great reminder fellas, never be afraid to ask for what ya want!

    Patiently waiting for the review while green.

  6. #14576
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohncC  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this girl will be staying long term with Emily or working somewhere else in town. I'll find out.
    I think several others and I will be looking forward to hearing how your session went! Good luck!

  7. #14575
    Quote Originally Posted by BearsBuddy  [View Original Post]
    Good Luck.
    Not sure if this girl will be staying long term with Emily or working somewhere else in town. I'll find out.

  8. #14574
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazinga24  [View Original Post]
    What's the name of the girl with big tits at Red Leaves. I would like to request her next time I go.
    Kelly. She's a bit big but gives a good massage and is playful.

  9. #14573
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohncC  [View Original Post]
    Packing up to fly out for work tomorrow and I get a text from Emily. She said she is not coming back alone and sends me a picture of a '24 year old" girl driving in tonight with her. I said threesome? And she says ok. I'll let you guys know how it turns out and if the girl looks better or same as her picture and how everything goes before I fly out tomorrow. Carbing up and drinking a lot of fluids.
    Good Luck.

  10. #14572

    Emily and new friend

    Packing up to fly out for work tomorrow and I get a text from Emily. She said she is not coming back alone and sends me a picture of a '24 year old" girl driving in tonight with her. I said threesome? And she says ok. I'll let you guys know how it turns out and if the girl looks better or same as her picture and how everything goes before I fly out tomorrow. Carbing up and drinking a lot of fluids.

  11. #14571

    Name changes

    Quote Originally Posted by Lickn  [View Original Post]
    Was just there a few weeks ago, the sign says red rose now.
    Red Rose is the third name this place has had since it opened last year, notes I have on my map if anyone looks. On girl ther when it opened, a different one after first name change, I have not visited since last name change.

  12. #14570
    Senior Member


    Posts: 433

    Red rose

    Quote Originally Posted by OtraVez  [View Original Post]
    The sign they have up is Refresh, I had no idea it was Red Rose. Here's a post about a visit.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...730&viewfull=1#post6954730.

    I stopped by there late one evening (wasn't planning on going, was picking up food in the plaza, thought I'd just see what's there), and saw a guy walk in right before I got to the door. Woman who came out was kinda older / heavier, but nice. I asked about an hour, I think it was 65, but she told me can't do it since they close at 9. Told me to come back the next day. I don't know if other MTs are there, I'm not sure if you can get anything here.
    Was just there a few weeks ago, the sign says red rose now.

  13. #14569

    Red Rose aka Refresh

    Quote Originally Posted by RangerRed2  [View Original Post]
    Is this a reopening of the old Red Rose that used to be off Henderson? My all time favorite: Coco was there years ago and left shortly before they closed. If she's here now, that would be amazing.
    The sign they have up is Refresh, I had no idea it was Red Rose. Here's a post about a visit.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...730&viewfull=1#post6954730.

    I stopped by there late one evening (wasn't planning on going, was picking up food in the plaza, thought I'd just see what's there), and saw a guy walk in right before I got to the door. Woman who came out was kinda older / heavier, but nice. I asked about an hour, I think it was 65, but she told me can't do it since they close at 9. Told me to come back the next day. I don't know if other MTs are there, I'm not sure if you can get anything here.

  14. #14568
    Senior Member


    Posts: 433

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by RangerRed2  [View Original Post]
    Is this a reopening of the old Red Rose that used to be off Henderson? My all time favorite: Coco was there years ago and left shortly before they closed. If she's here now, that would be amazing.
    I don't know anything about red rose off Henderson but I've been to the one on hard road 3 or 4 times and as off last week there was only 1 girl working and her name is amber. She's probably average build and 38 years old she said, normal finish nothing great.

  15. #14567

    Red Rose on Hard Rd

    Is this a reopening of the old Red Rose that used to be off Henderson? My all time favorite: Coco was there years ago and left shortly before they closed. If she's here now, that would be amazing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape