Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 164 of 1136 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 214 264 664 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 17031
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14586
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1420

    Emily again

    I had the pleasure of spending an hour with Emily and her friend. It was one of the top experiences I've had in Ohio. Shower before and after. Lot's of touching some light kissing and nibbles. BBBJ and at one time as one was riding me, I was DATY on the other. Left with hugs from both and a handful of Cherries.

  2. #14585

    Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohncC  [View Original Post]
    Emily is back Saturday taking appointments. She will be here a month if she is kept busy enough.
    I'll be there in 2 weeks, contact info? Pm if needed.

  3. #14584

    Billingsly-Second Visit

    I was in town again and have been to Billingsly before; gets the job done. Texted and asked who was available, they sent back a couple of pics and I told them I would be there within the hour. I parked towards the back and texted that I was ready. She called and gave me the suite number, which I already knew. I was greeted at the door by a young lady that I couldn't figure out her name; Coco. She was reasonably attractive, probably 30-something about 5'6", slim, and wearing a nightly. She took me to the room. She told me the donation and I gave it to her; she didn't leave but just watched me get undressed. She started with a just ok rub, then on the flip, junior rose to attention while I played with her tits. She put on the cover and started a slurping BJ; it was quite good and she took me deeply. I held her head and pushed even deeper and she took it all. We then moved to the main event and I pulled her legs up and entered her and started pounding her hard; lot of oohing and awing which didn't really get me going. I also had a few drinks before I got there, so I was having some issues (I'm old). Took matters into my own hands and had her lick my balls. When I was just about to blow, I stood up and shot my load all over her pussy. She rubbed it into her hole and then got up and cleaned herself up. I cleaned up and dressed and that was that. Gave her a hug and left out the back door. It was a good time, a little mechanical with all the oohing and awing, not a lot of hassle, and safe area. I'll be back for sure but make sure you call before you get out of your car, just to get where you should go. $. 6 otd.

  4. #14583

    Belinda

    Saw Belinda last weekend. She is currently not in Columbus and is spending the month out in Seattle. She said she might return the following month. But my experience was almost identical to BooBoo24 post a couple of pages back. She did the fingertip thing where she goes up and down your body lightly touching you. It's more sensual than a massage. She did the asshole blowing thing that was very new to me. Had her also do the thing where she puts her arm under you and grabs your hip. She does each leg / hip then teases jr. On the flip, she starts negotiating BBBJ or CBJ. It didn't take much convincing to get BBBJ so that was nice. She hopped on for CG a bit before switching to K9 and blowing in bag. I was able to get multiple pops, but that took some convincing. I laid back down and she started doing a massage again while jr rested up before round 2. Massage was actually decent, did a little bit more than just the sensual stuff. She did do the arm under hip thing and asshole blowing again. Flipped over again for BBBJ and round 2. After getting done, she offered me a shower which I took. On the way out, she offered water and a mint. If she comes back, I would potentially see her again.

  5. #14582
    Quote Originally Posted by LessGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Wait I thought the one with the big tits at RL was Nina? Also a little chubby and very playful.
    you might be right, only 2 girl there 3 weeks ago, I had Kelly, different body type for Chinese women, she is curvy plus size. thick, I don't remember bra size because it was OTC, but playful when your sunny side up, the other girls was like normal Chinese girls slim body but smaller on top. hope this helps

  6. #14581

    Kelly or Nina?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous  [View Original Post]
    Kelly. She's a bit big but gives a good massage and is playful.
    Wait I thought the one with the big tits at RL was Nina? Also a little chubby and very playful.

  7. #14580

    Probably a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by AP111  [View Original Post]
    Seen a few RR posts. Wondering what's the experience?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...nce-72943.html
    Based on the ad wording, sounds like you have to book and pay online. Plus after I reached out once they flooded me with texts saying to book with all sorts of offers and deals and kept sending me the link. Just going to assume it's a scam.

  8. #14579
    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo24  [View Original Post]
    You mutherfucker, you're taking all four hands while I'm sittin' over here with zero? Hahaha!

    This is a great reminder fellas, never be afraid to ask for what ya want!

    Patiently waiting for the review while green.
    Sheet you just got yours the other day bro lmao! Good time! Honestly I don't usually do threesimes because I find them distracting but this one went very well.

  9. #14578

    Julie and Emily

    Just got done fucking both of them. Overall great time. Julie definitely not 24 probably 34 but still very cute and fun. Don't know why Emily lie to me about age. My Asian instincts know these ladies 10 years older minimum lmao. Went about 40 minutes. She said next time she needs more fun so she can definitely take dick. Had a few drinks first. Julie hit up that bottle of vodka in the skeleton bottle. If you been there you seen it. Emily don't drink. I took my own pic of Julie. Not sure if she is going to stay at Emily's or at campus view as they have new owner. Other owners gave up on Columbus. I'm out of town six weeks so good luck gentleman. Going to get that west coast swag going on and see what type of talent they have out there.

  10. #14577

    Fucking Fantastic

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohncC  [View Original Post]
    I said threesome? And she says ok.
    You mutherfucker, you're taking all four hands while I'm sittin' over here with zero? Hahaha!

    This is a great reminder fellas, never be afraid to ask for what ya want!

    Patiently waiting for the review while green.

  11. #14576
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohncC  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this girl will be staying long term with Emily or working somewhere else in town. I'll find out.
    I think several others and I will be looking forward to hearing how your session went! Good luck!

  12. #14575
    Quote Originally Posted by BearsBuddy  [View Original Post]
    Good Luck.
    Not sure if this girl will be staying long term with Emily or working somewhere else in town. I'll find out.

  13. #14574
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazinga24  [View Original Post]
    What's the name of the girl with big tits at Red Leaves. I would like to request her next time I go.
    Kelly. She's a bit big but gives a good massage and is playful.

  14. #14573
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohncC  [View Original Post]
    Packing up to fly out for work tomorrow and I get a text from Emily. She said she is not coming back alone and sends me a picture of a '24 year old" girl driving in tonight with her. I said threesome? And she says ok. I'll let you guys know how it turns out and if the girl looks better or same as her picture and how everything goes before I fly out tomorrow. Carbing up and drinking a lot of fluids.
    Good Luck.

  15. #14572

    Emily and new friend

    Packing up to fly out for work tomorrow and I get a text from Emily. She said she is not coming back alone and sends me a picture of a '24 year old" girl driving in tonight with her. I said threesome? And she says ok. I'll let you guys know how it turns out and if the girl looks better or same as her picture and how everything goes before I fly out tomorrow. Carbing up and drinking a lot of fluids.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape