Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 893 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 114 164 564 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 13392
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12447

    Savage

    Quote Originally Posted by CatFaces  [View Original Post]
    Saw unnatural red dyed hair thin white female approximately late 20's or cracked out 30's hanging outside enys around 1 - 2 pm today. Definitely looked like she was out there doing the thing, but I wasn't shopping. Dunno who it was but for all you fellas still on the hunt, even though that was hours ago, there's always, uh, later.
    That's Savage WSW. She does a nice job working the mic. Pick her up and enjoy that mouth.

  2. #12446

    C ave

    Was over on C Ave Tuesday afternoon around 3:30 pm and it was like a hot July day as it was jumping with all kinds of action. Tho uncle was heavy at BP and Walgreens had a few people rounded up out behind the BP. Made a couple passes but didn't hang around as it was too hot for me.

  3. #12445

    Melissa?

    Has anyone seen Melissa lately? She used to post up at the Raceway convenience store near Azalea and Chamberlayne.

  4. #12444

    Enys

    Saw unnatural red dyed hair thin white female approximately late 20's or cracked out 30's hanging outside enys around 1 - 2 pm today. Definitely looked like she was out there doing the thing, but I wasn't shopping. Dunno who it was but for all you fellas still on the hunt, even though that was hours ago, there's always, uh, later.

  5. #12443

    Big Girl Sky. Eny's

    Grabbed her up for a quick BBJ. Big girl and scabs on her ass. She sucks so soft and sensual which isn't enough to work for me. Like Tidad said, give her a few months, drop the weight and she will be a good street ho. $30.

  6. #12442

    Depends how you catch her

    She can be very eager to please. Sometimes she provides great head service and other times lackluster. Sometimes calm and other times twitching based on candy use I guess. But I've never had bad attitude like many other walkers so that is a plus with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by GizmoTool  [View Original Post]
    Lillie is no longer listed on the Henrico vacation site. That bish is definitely crazy as F though.

  7. #12441

    Good Eye! Pun Intended lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatAlaskan  [View Original Post]
    I never picked her up and thus can't remember her name (too lazy to try and search for it on the thread), but there is a 95% chance I saw the crazy chick with the busted up eye back at her old bus stop location. She was screaming at some African American dude and ran out in front of traffic. This was around 4:15 pm on Friday. If it wasn't the girl with the busted up eye, it's someone who looks very much like her. Go get her, I guess. Too crazy for me. I like 'them chill and laid back.
    Lillie is no longer listed on the Henrico vacation site. That bish is definitely crazy as F though.

  8. #12440
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Jenn?

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatAlaskan  [View Original Post]
    I never picked her up and thus can't remember her name (too lazy to try and search for it on the thread), but there is a 95% chance I saw the crazy chick with the busted up eye back at her old bus stop location. She was screaming at some African American dude and ran out in front of traffic. This was around 4:15 pm on Friday. If it wasn't the girl with the busted up eye, it's someone who looks very much like her. Go get her, I guess. Too crazy for me. I like 'them chill and laid back.
    Are you talking about Jenn hangs on chamb usually between laburnum and north ave? If so so I have not seen her in months. Jersey girl. She a likes to fight girl.

  9. #12439

    Girl with the busted eye

    I never picked her up and thus can't remember her name (too lazy to try and search for it on the thread), but there is a 95% chance I saw the crazy chick with the busted up eye back at her old bus stop location. She was screaming at some African American dude and ran out in front of traffic. This was around 4:15 pm on Friday. If it wasn't the girl with the busted up eye, it's someone who looks very much like her. Go get her, I guess. Too crazy for me. I like 'them chill and laid back.

  10. #12438

    Number

    There is nothing out from The far north side all the way down to southside and Willis Road and everywhere in between it is dead, including Midlo. So if someone could shoot me some digits to someone who is looking for some help this evening, I am available to help.

  11. #12437
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies80  [View Original Post]
    Per my earlier review, Amy relieved me of 40 only to dodge the money shot and leave me with cumstained leather seats. "No catch no cash" would have saved me some cleanup. I have learned from my mistakes and will use the big head from now on. But not with Amy. A lackluster BBBJ isn't worth it for any price, put up or shut up young street wh*ore, you only have your reputation to survive on!
    Good thing you have leather seats. Might want to pack some towels in the future.

  12. #12436

    Tip of the hat to you sir

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    In the middle of Saturday's monsoon I found "Amy" in the coin laundry parking lot. Middle aged redneck about 5'6" 130 lbs with dirty blonde hair in a short ponytail. She didn't want to take just $25 but it's what I had and she even more didn't want to get out into the rain so a deal was struck. We ended up beside a dumpster off Brookland park Blvd where she talked way too much and delivered a so so BBBJ and kept backing off to avoid the catch. After the 3rd time I told her "no catch no cash" and she settled in muttering sometime about "at least get me a drink" or some such bs. Deed done, she vowed to never see me again. Then waved at me at the traffic light on Sunday morning. That same Sunday morning I saw Vera at the corner of Brookland Park and Chamberlayne. She was literally sitting on the curb (I've never seen anyone else do that) doing her OCD searching through her bag thing. What a shame about that girl, she's definitely in her vodka soaked potato fed babushka phase. She was model hot for so long. Speaking of model hot, 5 min later I saw Anna trekking south from BK and caught up w her in the Advance Auto parking lot. She gladly took the ride and we caught up on current events. She's still demanding $40 for head but either she's been getting some coaching or I was just ready to go because she fired me off w a quickness.
    Per my earlier review, Amy relieved me of 40 only to dodge the money shot and leave me with cumstained leather seats. "No catch no cash" would have saved me some cleanup. I have learned from my mistakes and will use the big head from now on. But not with Amy. A lackluster BBBJ isn't worth it for any price, put up or shut up young street wh*ore, you only have your reputation to survive on!

  13. #12435
    Quote Originally Posted by MulchMan  [View Original Post]
    This link might help. It is under the Front Page link on the home page.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...MongeringRules
    Thank you for the Monger Commandments. Very helpful.

  14. #12434
    Quote Originally Posted by Aprodxxx  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to the board.

    My main advice would be to never pay before the deed. Never let the girl pick the spot unless you know her. Be aware of your surroundings.

    And, most importantly, use your spidey senses. If something feels off then move on.
    Much appreciated!

  15. #12433
    Quote Originally Posted by Bc2508  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for having me here. New to the game, but really looking forward to reading y'alls experiences and making some of my own. I don't drive around the places most of y'all are talking about but I will be starting too and keeping an eye out.

    Any tips for a newbie would be greatly appreciated. Hope to share my first experience with y'all soon.

    Stay safe.
    This link might help. It is under the Front Page link on the home page.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...MongeringRules

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape