Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 893 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 115 165 565 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 13392
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12432

    Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by Bc2508  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for having me here. New to the game, but really looking forward to reading y'alls experiences and making some of my own. I don't drive around the places most of y'all are talking about but I will be starting too and keeping an eye out.

    Any tips for a newbie would be greatly appreciated. Hope to share my first experience with y'all soon.

    Stay safe.
    We all have been where you are at one point. As far as the board goes. The search tool is your friend. No one here gives up anything for free especially to newbie's so you got to do the work yourself. Call it paying your dues.

    As for the streets.

    If she looks to good to be true she probably is.

    If you go into a hotel always check it fully. Don't ask just check it bathroom shower closet anywhere someone could hide.

    Don't Over Pay read the board and learn what market value is. Paying 5 ⭐65039; prices for 1 & service is wild.

    These girls don't care about you no matter what they tell you or how special they make you feel. All they care about is how much money you have so they can get that next fix / hit.

    Be smart and be safe.

  2. #12431

    Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by Bc2508  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for having me here. New to the game, but really looking forward to reading y'alls experiences and making some of my own. I don't drive around the places most of y'all are talking about but I will be starting too and keeping an eye out.

    Any tips for a newbie would be greatly appreciated. Hope to share my first experience with y'all soon.

    Stay safe.
    Welcome to the board.

    My main advice would be to never pay before the deed. Never let the girl pick the spot unless you know her. Be aware of your surroundings.

    And, most importantly, use your spidey senses. If something feels off then move on.

  3. #12430

    Newbie

    Thanks for having me here. New to the game, but really looking forward to reading y'alls experiences and making some of my own. I don't drive around the places most of y'all are talking about but I will be starting too and keeping an eye out.

    Any tips for a newbie would be greatly appreciated. Hope to share my first experience with y'all soon.

    Stay safe.

  4. #12429
    Quote Originally Posted by Rvaguy2000  [View Original Post]
    I have a decent trade for anyone with their numbers from a girl named Sarah that is just coming back in the business. Cute blonde that used to work off Midlo. Scarlett I think messaged me from someone else's phone the other day because she hasn't responded since.
    I was told that Scarlett had a legit bad experience lately of a serious kind. Think she is laying low.

  5. #12428

    Savage

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    WSW in early 30's. Shaved on sides with red hair on top. Homeless needed to eat so fed her and Jackson for bbj on side street. She starts nice and slow sensual, then had to grab that head and throat fuck her till she took the mouthful and kept going to show appreciation for the food. She has digits.
    Got the number sent out a text. She was ready to go in 5. She was as described but more of a butch dyke kinda vibe. She attempted to ask for 40 for head. SMH this is how I know the economy is turning towards the shitter. Even the uggos are raising thier prices. Decent BJ but she smelled kinda gamey my guess cause homeless. Wouldn't repeat but not for anything particularly bad she just wasn't my type. Saw the overweight cute chick at BP she isn't ugly so hopefully 2-3 months of a crack and cock diet will put her on the radar. Other than that the streets were empty. There was a girl walking around the diamond with red hair but I was looking for Scarlett then.

  6. #12427

    Savage

    WSW in early 30's. Shaved on sides with red hair on top. Homeless needed to eat so fed her and Jackson for bbj on side street. She starts nice and slow sensual, then had to grab that head and throat fuck her till she took the mouthful and kept going to show appreciation for the food. She has digits.

  7. #12426
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774

    New life and returning veterans on Chamberlayne

    In the middle of Saturday's monsoon I found "Amy" in the coin laundry parking lot. Middle aged redneck about 5'6" 130 lbs with dirty blonde hair in a short ponytail. She didn't want to take just $25 but it's what I had and she even more didn't want to get out into the rain so a deal was struck. We ended up beside a dumpster off Brookland park Blvd where she talked way too much and delivered a so so BBBJ and kept backing off to avoid the catch. After the 3rd time I told her "no catch no cash" and she settled in muttering sometime about "at least get me a drink" or some such bs. Deed done, she vowed to never see me again. Then waved at me at the traffic light on Sunday morning. That same Sunday morning I saw Vera at the corner of Brookland Park and Chamberlayne. She was literally sitting on the curb (I've never seen anyone else do that) doing her OCD searching through her bag thing. What a shame about that girl, she's definitely in her vodka soaked potato fed babushka phase. She was model hot for so long. Speaking of model hot, 5 min later I saw Anna trekking south from BK and caught up w her in the Advance Auto parking lot. She gladly took the ride and we caught up on current events. She's still demanding $40 for head but either she's been getting some coaching or I was just ready to go because she fired me off w a quickness.

  8. #12425

    Nikki S

    She is looking for help with her room so hit me up and I'll give you her number if you don't already have it.

  9. #12424

    Forgot

    Number Scarlett texted me from ended in 1780 few days ago which she seems to not have anymore.

  10. #12423

    What happened to Ana, Scarlett, or Vera?

    I have a decent trade for anyone with their numbers from a girl named Sarah that is just coming back in the business. Cute blonde that used to work off Midlo. Scarlett I think messaged me from someone else's phone the other day because she hasn't responded since.

    Quote Originally Posted by GizmoTool  [View Original Post]
    Lily- locked up in jail.

    Stephanie- gets a new phone weekly.

    Bee- locked up in a motel.

    Little Britt-locked up in jail.

    Young Gigi-Dunno.

    Little Bit, Amanda, Whitney, Leesha, Little Jess. All locked up in jail.

  11. #12422

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by GizmoTool  [View Original Post]
    Lily- locked up in jail.

    Stephanie- gets a new phone weekly.

    Bee- locked up in a motel.

    Little Britt-locked up in jail.

    Young Gigi-Dunno.

    Little Bit, Amanda, Whitney, Leesha, Little Jess. All locked up in jail.
    Thanks for the update.

    I did hear from Stephanie so apparently she checks her old number. Bummer about Lily and Young Gigi and I figured as much about little Britt.

    Hopefully Bee's sugardaddy will give her back to the streets. The streets are dry these days.

  12. #12421

    Where oh Where

    Quote Originally Posted by Aprodxxx  [View Original Post]
    I've been out of the country for two months, so out of the loop now. Anyway, I did a cruise this weekend on C Ave and JD and it was completely dead.

    What happened to the regulars like:

    1. Lily.

    2. Stephanie. The number I had that ended in 3517 no longer seems to work.

    3. Bee. I read a report that she may be back on the scene.

    4. little Britt. Is she still in lockdown?

    5. Young Gigi. Ditto.

    Thanks in advance.
    Lily- locked up in jail.

    Stephanie- gets a new phone weekly.

    Bee- locked up in a motel.

    Little Britt-locked up in jail.

    Young Gigi-Dunno.

    Little Bit, Amanda, Whitney, Leesha, Little Jess. All locked up in jail.

  13. #12420

    Where are they?

    I've been out of the country for two months, so out of the loop now. Anyway, I did a cruise this weekend on C Ave and JD and it was completely dead.

    What happened to the regulars like:

    1. Lily.

    2. Stephanie. The number I had that ended in 3517 no longer seems to work.

    3. Bee. I read a report that she may be back on the scene.

    4. little Britt. Is she still in lockdown?

    5. Young Gigi. Ditto.

    Thanks in advance.

  14. #12419

    Riley

    Quote Originally Posted by Rvaguy2000  [View Original Post]
    Booked on the 10th in Henrico. I used to see her when she was 18. One of the very few I barebacked and creampied. Luckily without consequence but she's like 25 now. She obviously looked better back then and apparently had a few kids as well. Has she been working all this time? Since she's still on the shit definitely not trying to go bare again after all these years she probably sold her ass, but I did keep trying to get her ass back then which she refused. I wonder if she does it now.
    You see the girl booked in the 12th? Anyone seen her or an ad she had posted.

  15. #12418

    Righteous

    Booked on the 10th in Henrico. I used to see her when she was 18. One of the very few I barebacked and creampied. Luckily without consequence but she's like 25 now. She obviously looked better back then and apparently had a few kids as well. Has she been working all this time? Since she's still on the shit definitely not trying to go bare again after all these years she probably sold her ass, but I did keep trying to get her ass back then which she refused. I wonder if she does it now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape