Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 156 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 206 256 656 1156 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 27795
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25470
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by DeArmor  [View Original Post]
    This whole thing is fucking pathetic at this point.

    I'm very close to fucking giving up completely. There are maybe, or literally, 34 women in this thread who are BBFS friendly and are not fucking disgusting. Anna, Remi, Emma, and (maybe) Amanda. That's 4 women for the "major"-joke of a metropolitan area this is. Penelope imploded before I got to there. I was busy early last year.

    The rest of this thread are ****** who are 300 lb over weight, were repeatedly punched in their face as they were being born, or are in their late 50's /60's like this fucking Goldie. Fuck me. I really should move. Why the fuck did I buy a house here.
    There are plenty that do it. They just have to know you.

    I currently have 12 handles on that other site. Some of the women I do bb with think they have me locked up. Little do they know.

    Monse thinks she is the only dancer I see now. LOL.

    I admit. It is a lot of work to find hot providers to bareback. It helps that I am white, in shape and have I nice dick.

  2. #25469
    Quote Originally Posted by DeArmor  [View Original Post]
    This whole thing is fucking pathetic at this point.

    I'm very close to fucking giving up completely. There are maybe, or literally, 34 women in this thread who are BBFS friendly and are not fucking disgusting. Anna, Remi, Emma, and (maybe) Amanda. That's 4 women for the "major"-joke of a metropolitan area this is. Penelope imploded before I got to there. I was busy early last year.

    The rest of this thread are ****** who are 300 lb over weight, were repeatedly punched in their face as they were being born, or are in their late 50's /60's like this fucking Goldie. Fuck me. I really should move. Why the fuck did I buy a house here.
    I can feel your struggle dude. Took a few months off here and there and looking back on various threads and the scene just makes me reflect the same thing. Even tried some apps to test the civvie life out and man is it ROUGH out here.

    I have standards, but I feel like I'm not asking much either. I'm in decent shape and it's sometimes difficult to find someone who weighs less than I do, LOL.

    Then you read about people visiting other cities and it's just vastly better.

  3. #25468

    Barbie officialstormie

    Quote Originally Posted by VisitorToSodom  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times before she launched that website. Safety girl. The visuals are worth it though, very nice girl, treat her well and she looks after you.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fife-...-/683155187896

    https://www.officialstormie.com/

    Is she foreign? I think she has "tariffs" added to her rates.

  4. #25467

    Barbie Stormie

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoballer  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this gal out on Aurora quite a bit over the past couple of years. I can usually count on seeing her standing out there almost every time I drive through. She has the body which appeals to me. I've stopped and talked with her a few different times and she was a pretty adamant "NO!" on any bare services. One of those times she yelled at me, other times she just shook her head whenever I drove past. Probably two months ago I saw her standing in a different spot on the far northern reaches, didn't actually realize it was her, and she smiled and came over and said we've talked before. For some reason she was very nice and wanted to hang around. I said, "oh yeah, I remember" and then drove away. Didn't want to have another argument, not doing that again. So now I just caught her ad on TNA, she lists a "one in a lifetime VIP experience". She doesn't list any dislikes (or likes, for that matter) in her profile. I'm just wondering if any of you guys have pumped her raw, if so then next time I see her I need to stop and ask about her VIP.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...A4%AB.2997737/
    I've seen her a few times before she launched that website. Safety girl. The visuals are worth it though, very nice girl, treat her well and she looks after you.

  5. #25466
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have first hand experience with this chick she's got that look, bit keeps telling me no via text. Don't want to waste my time if she 100% doesn't.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fife-...k/194281483154
    I have seen her a few times. Everything is covered.

  6. #25465

    Any experience

    Anyone have first hand experience with this chick she's got that look, bit keeps telling me no via text. Don't want to waste my time if she 100% doesn't.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fife-...k/194281483154

  7. #25464
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    Probably some hoe harassing her, not a guy. The hoes are always fucking with their competition.
    LOL probably. There are chumps here that leak information looking for a mercy fuck. But LOL yeah I can see providers cat fighting with each other as well.

  8. #25463
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatCurry  [View Original Post]
    Whoever decided to share screenshots of this thread to Scarlett_13 deserves a major round of applause because now she is no longer offering BBFS to me LOL. She messaged me stating one of her safety CBJ cfs regulars saw this thread and sent her screenshots. But then, why is this guy lurking in this thread?? I'm confused. Also she messaged me stating some of why'all have been directly asking her for BBFS via text?! Have some etiquette you mongers.
    Probably some hoe harassing her, not a guy. The hoes are always fucking with their competition.

  9. #25462

    ISO Barbiee TNA

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoballer  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this gal out on Aurora quite a bit over the past couple of years. I can usually count on seeing her standing out there almost every time I drive through. She has the body which appeals to me. I've stopped and talked with her a few different times and she was a pretty adamant "NO!" on any bare services. One of those times she yelled at me, other times she just shook her head whenever I drove past. Probably two months ago I saw her standing in a different spot on the far northern reaches, didn't actually realize it was her, and she smiled and came over and said we've talked before. For some reason she was very nice and wanted to hang around. I said, "oh yeah, I remember" and then drove away. Didn't want to have another argument, not doing that again. So now I just caught her ad on TNA, she lists a "one in a lifetime VIP experience". She doesn't list any dislikes (or likes, for that matter) in her profile. I'm just wondering if any of you guys have pumped her raw, if so then next time I see her I need to stop and ask about her VIP.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...A4%AB.2997737/
    Quote Originally Posted by DocTego  [View Original Post]
    Business must be good. She's also got a website and charges $700/ hour.
    How much of the 400/700 does does her "agent" let her keep? LOL.

  10. #25461
    Quote Originally Posted by DeArmor  [View Original Post]
    Worth mentioning that if her photos are of her, they are at least 100-150 pounds ago.
    She is a big girl but so dirty.

    I am a dirtyfuk!

  11. #25460
    Why retire LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Well I tried to retire a week ago in a different thread but I can still log in and my handle is still there. Not sure what I have to do?

    Mods please retire this account!

    Happy Hobbying mongers!

  12. #25459

    Scarlett_13

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleSam2009  [View Original Post]
    Worth mentioning that if her photos are of her, they are at least 100-150 pounds ago.

  13. #25458
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Well I tried to retire a week ago in a different thread but I can still log in and my handle is still there. Not sure what I have to do?

    Mods please retire this account!

    Happy Hobbying mongers!
    Or just stop using it?

  14. #25457
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Well I tried to retire a week ago in a different thread but I can still log in and my handle is still there. Not sure what I have to do?

    Mods please retire this account!

    Happy Hobbying mongers!
    Just logout and never comeback, goodbye!

  15. #25456

    Retire

    Well I tried to retire a week ago in a different thread but I can still log in and my handle is still there. Not sure what I have to do?

    Mods please retire this account!

    Happy Hobbying mongers!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape