Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 155 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 205 255 655 1155 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 27788
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25478
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1153
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    Just read one of her reviews over on the other board. NO skin on skin contact, no kissing her tits. She had a towel with a hole in it that she used, assuming for cowgirl? Dude gave her 9*!

    WTF!
    LOL.

    I bet same mofo will give her a 9* if he only got a 🧤 job.

  2. #25477
    Quote Originally Posted by Colnago  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her a fair amount before she took this new personae. She used to be utr, no fashion show. That was probably 2021. I didn't see her out for awhile. When she came back, she was wearing all the gear. I stopped seeing her because her service became very restrictive. She is one of the won't touch bare skin people.
    Just read one of her reviews over on the other board. NO skin on skin contact, no kissing her tits. She had a towel with a hole in it that she used, assuming for cowgirl? Dude gave her 9*!

    WTF!

  3. #25476
    And not just bologna sandwhiches.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCase1  [View Original Post]
    700 an hour? She better make sandwiches too.

  4. #25475

    Whut?

    Quote Originally Posted by Colnago  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her a fair amount before she took this new personae. She used to be utr, no fashion show. That was probably 2021. I didn't see her out for awhile. When she came back, she was wearing all the gear. I stopped seeing her because her service became very restrictive. She is one of the won't touch bare skin people.
    700 an hour? She better make sandwiches too.

  5. #25474
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatCurry  [View Original Post]
    Whoever decided to share screenshots of this thread to Scarlett_13 deserves a major round of applause because now she is no longer offering BBFS to me LOL. She messaged me stating one of her safety CBJ cfs regulars saw this thread and sent her screenshots. But then, why is this guy lurking in this thread?? I'm confused. Also she messaged me stating some of why'all have been directly asking her for BBFS via text?! Have some etiquette you mongers.
    This is why I don't share info in public about girls I am currently active with here. This site a has a lot simps on it.

  6. #25473
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoballer  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this gal out on Aurora quite a bit over the past couple of years. I can usually count on seeing her standing out there almost every time I drive through. She has the body which appeals to me. I've stopped and talked with her a few different times and she was a pretty adamant "NO!" on any bare services. One of those times she yelled at me, other times she just shook her head whenever I drove past. Probably two months ago I saw her standing in a different spot on the far northern reaches, didn't actually realize it was her, and she smiled and came over and said we've talked before. For some reason she was very nice and wanted to hang around. I said, "oh yeah, I remember" and then drove away. Didn't want to have another argument, not doing that again. So now I just caught her ad on TNA, she lists a "one in a lifetime VIP experience". She doesn't list any dislikes (or likes, for that matter) in her profile. I'm just wondering if any of you guys have pumped her raw, if so then next time I see her I need to stop and ask about her VIP.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...A4%AB.2997737/
    I used to see her a fair amount before she took this new personae. She used to be utr, no fashion show. That was probably 2021. I didn't see her out for awhile. When she came back, she was wearing all the gear. I stopped seeing her because her service became very restrictive. She is one of the won't touch bare skin people.

  7. #25472
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1153

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    There are plenty that do it. They just have to know you.

    I currently have 12 handles on that other site. Some of the women I do bb with think they have me locked up. Little do they know.

    Monse thinks she is the only dancer I see now. LOL.

    I admit. It is a lot of work to find hot providers to bareback. It helps that I am white, in shape and have I nice dick.
    I got seven alt handle, I have to keep track which number is attach to each handle or else I'll get caught, but fugg it.

    I just bb a new provider before she raised her rates which is already high, easy slamdunk!

  8. #25471

    Good point

    Quote Originally Posted by JonLaw  [View Original Post]
    Why retire LOL.
    Damn. You are right. Why stop? I should just keep going. It's already too late.

  9. #25470
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by DeArmor  [View Original Post]
    This whole thing is fucking pathetic at this point.

    I'm very close to fucking giving up completely. There are maybe, or literally, 34 women in this thread who are BBFS friendly and are not fucking disgusting. Anna, Remi, Emma, and (maybe) Amanda. That's 4 women for the "major"-joke of a metropolitan area this is. Penelope imploded before I got to there. I was busy early last year.

    The rest of this thread are ****** who are 300 lb over weight, were repeatedly punched in their face as they were being born, or are in their late 50's /60's like this fucking Goldie. Fuck me. I really should move. Why the fuck did I buy a house here.
    There are plenty that do it. They just have to know you.

    I currently have 12 handles on that other site. Some of the women I do bb with think they have me locked up. Little do they know.

    Monse thinks she is the only dancer I see now. LOL.

    I admit. It is a lot of work to find hot providers to bareback. It helps that I am white, in shape and have I nice dick.

  10. #25469
    Quote Originally Posted by DeArmor  [View Original Post]
    This whole thing is fucking pathetic at this point.

    I'm very close to fucking giving up completely. There are maybe, or literally, 34 women in this thread who are BBFS friendly and are not fucking disgusting. Anna, Remi, Emma, and (maybe) Amanda. That's 4 women for the "major"-joke of a metropolitan area this is. Penelope imploded before I got to there. I was busy early last year.

    The rest of this thread are ****** who are 300 lb over weight, were repeatedly punched in their face as they were being born, or are in their late 50's /60's like this fucking Goldie. Fuck me. I really should move. Why the fuck did I buy a house here.
    I can feel your struggle dude. Took a few months off here and there and looking back on various threads and the scene just makes me reflect the same thing. Even tried some apps to test the civvie life out and man is it ROUGH out here.

    I have standards, but I feel like I'm not asking much either. I'm in decent shape and it's sometimes difficult to find someone who weighs less than I do, LOL.

    Then you read about people visiting other cities and it's just vastly better.

  11. #25468

    Barbie officialstormie

    Quote Originally Posted by VisitorToSodom  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times before she launched that website. Safety girl. The visuals are worth it though, very nice girl, treat her well and she looks after you.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fife-...-/683155187896

    https://www.officialstormie.com/

    Is she foreign? I think she has "tariffs" added to her rates.

  12. #25467

    Barbie Stormie

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoballer  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this gal out on Aurora quite a bit over the past couple of years. I can usually count on seeing her standing out there almost every time I drive through. She has the body which appeals to me. I've stopped and talked with her a few different times and she was a pretty adamant "NO!" on any bare services. One of those times she yelled at me, other times she just shook her head whenever I drove past. Probably two months ago I saw her standing in a different spot on the far northern reaches, didn't actually realize it was her, and she smiled and came over and said we've talked before. For some reason she was very nice and wanted to hang around. I said, "oh yeah, I remember" and then drove away. Didn't want to have another argument, not doing that again. So now I just caught her ad on TNA, she lists a "one in a lifetime VIP experience". She doesn't list any dislikes (or likes, for that matter) in her profile. I'm just wondering if any of you guys have pumped her raw, if so then next time I see her I need to stop and ask about her VIP.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...A4%AB.2997737/
    I've seen her a few times before she launched that website. Safety girl. The visuals are worth it though, very nice girl, treat her well and she looks after you.

  13. #25466
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have first hand experience with this chick she's got that look, bit keeps telling me no via text. Don't want to waste my time if she 100% doesn't.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fife-...k/194281483154
    I have seen her a few times. Everything is covered.

  14. #25465

    Any experience

    Anyone have first hand experience with this chick she's got that look, bit keeps telling me no via text. Don't want to waste my time if she 100% doesn't.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fife-...k/194281483154

  15. #25464
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    Probably some hoe harassing her, not a guy. The hoes are always fucking with their competition.
    LOL probably. There are chumps here that leak information looking for a mercy fuck. But LOL yeah I can see providers cat fighting with each other as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape