Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 27795
-
02-28-25 16:36 #25470Senior Member

Posts: 1098There are plenty that do it. They just have to know you.
Originally Posted by DeArmor
[View Original Post]
I currently have 12 handles on that other site. Some of the women I do bb with think they have me locked up. Little do they know.
Monse thinks she is the only dancer I see now. LOL.
I admit. It is a lot of work to find hot providers to bareback. It helps that I am white, in shape and have I nice dick.
-
02-28-25 16:05 #25469Senior Member

Posts: 671I can feel your struggle dude. Took a few months off here and there and looking back on various threads and the scene just makes me reflect the same thing. Even tried some apps to test the civvie life out and man is it ROUGH out here.
Originally Posted by DeArmor
[View Original Post]
I have standards, but I feel like I'm not asking much either. I'm in decent shape and it's sometimes difficult to find someone who weighs less than I do, LOL.
Then you read about people visiting other cities and it's just vastly better.
-
02-27-25 21:57 #25468Senior Member

Posts: 240Barbie officialstormie
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fife-...-/683155187896
Originally Posted by VisitorToSodom
[View Original Post]
https://www.officialstormie.com/
Is she foreign? I think she has "tariffs" added to her rates.
-
02-27-25 19:55 #25467Regular Member

Posts: 7Barbie Stormie
I've seen her a few times before she launched that website. Safety girl. The visuals are worth it though, very nice girl, treat her well and she looks after you.
Originally Posted by Hoballer
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 23:15 #25466Senior Member

Posts: 53I have seen her a few times. Everything is covered.
Originally Posted by Unknown99
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 21:42 #25465Senior Member

Posts: 148Any experience
Anyone have first hand experience with this chick she's got that look, bit keeps telling me no via text. Don't want to waste my time if she 100% doesn't.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fife-...k/194281483154
-
02-26-25 19:09 #25464Senior Member

Posts: 2184LOL probably. There are chumps here that leak information looking for a mercy fuck. But LOL yeah I can see providers cat fighting with each other as well.
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 18:44 #25463Senior Member

Posts: 502Probably some hoe harassing her, not a guy. The hoes are always fucking with their competition.
Originally Posted by GoatCurry
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 16:32 #25462Senior Member

Posts: 2184ISO Barbiee TNA
Originally Posted by Hoballer
[View Original Post]
How much of the 400/700 does does her "agent" let her keep? LOL.
Originally Posted by DocTego
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 12:18 #25461Senior Member

Posts: 652She is a big girl but so dirty.
Originally Posted by DeArmor
[View Original Post]
I am a dirtyfuk!
-
02-25-25 20:23 #25460Senior Member

Posts: 163Why retire LOL.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 19:44 #25459Senior Member

Posts: 87Scarlett_13
Worth mentioning that if her photos are of her, they are at least 100-150 pounds ago.
Originally Posted by SeattleSam2009
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 18:53 #25458Senior Member

Posts: 537Or just stop using it?
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 18:42 #25457Senior Member

Posts: 2924Just logout and never comeback, goodbye!
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 15:05 #25456Senior Member

Posts: 385Retire
Well I tried to retire a week ago in a different thread but I can still log in and my handle is still there. Not sure what I have to do?
Mods please retire this account!
Happy Hobbying mongers!










Reply With Quote





