Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Legit Massage With HE

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 91 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 1363
Most healing spa
This blog is moderated by Hawaiian007
  1. #958
    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroozer  [View Original Post]
    Just visited Rose on Tryst. She's a great woman, very relaxed and conversed well. Great massage, lots of pressure and always checked in to make sure I was good with things. She's 6' and a little curvy but attractive and the girl in the pics. Massage was $75 and a He was additional $25. So for the price the release is awesome. She tickles the boys when she can and moans during the HE. If you are one of those guys that likes massages with HE she is my go to now. YMMV.

    Located on Boulder near Russell but in an apartment not a weekly, so feel safe going. Has a dog and a bird, but the overall place is clean and neat and she's a nice woman just trying to get by.

    https://tryst.link/massage/butternut-rose
    What was she wearing. Did you get a look at her body? Always thought she was a tranny at 6 feet tall and size 11 feet (it's in her tryst profile).

    Huge hands too?

  2. #957
    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyZ  [View Original Post]
    How long was the session?
    Hour, wasn't rushed. I made a TER review yesterday. Waiting for it to get approved

  3. #956

    Time

    How long was the session?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroozer  [View Original Post]
    Just visited Rose on Tryst. She's a great woman, very relaxed and conversed well. Great massage, lots of pressure and always checked in to make sure I was good with things. She's 6' and a little curvy but attractive and the girl in the pics. Massage was $75 and a He was additional $25. So for the price the release is awesome. She tickles the boys when she can and moans during the HE. If you are one of those guys that likes massages with HE she is my go to now. YMMV.

    Located on Boulder near Russell but in an apartment not a weekly, so feel safe going. Has a dog and a bird, but the overall place is clean and neat and she's a nice woman just trying to get by.

    https://tryst.link/massage/butternut-rose

  4. #955

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroozer  [View Original Post]
    Just visited Rose on Tryst. She's a great woman, very relaxed and conversed well. Great massage, lots of pressure and always checked in to make sure I was good with things. She's 6' and a little curvy but attractive and the girl in the pics. Massage was $75 and a He was additional $25. So for the price the release is awesome. She tickles the boys when she can and moans during the HE. If you are one of those guys that likes massages with HE she is my go to now. YMMV.

    Located on Boulder near Russell but in an apartment not a weekly, so feel safe going. Has a dog and a bird, but the overall place is clean and neat and she's a nice woman just trying to get by.

    https://tryst.link/massage/butternut-rose
    Had a good time she has some skills.

  5. #954

    Tantric Touch

    Anyone know anything about this provider:

    https://tryst.link/massage/tantrictouchvegas

    Looks interesting.

  6. #953

    Rose on Tryst

    Just visited Rose on Tryst. She's a great woman, very relaxed and conversed well. Great massage, lots of pressure and always checked in to make sure I was good with things. She's 6' and a little curvy but attractive and the girl in the pics. Massage was $75 and a He was additional $25. So for the price the release is awesome. She tickles the boys when she can and moans during the HE. If you are one of those guys that likes massages with HE she is my go to now. YMMV.

    Located on Boulder near Russell but in an apartment not a weekly, so feel safe going. Has a dog and a bird, but the overall place is clean and neat and she's a nice woman just trying to get by.

    https://tryst.link/massage/butternut-rose

  7. #952
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    It was over a year ago so I'm not totally sure. I think it was $300.
    Thanks for the info. I am going to reach and give it a try.

  8. #951

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I used to see here fairly regularly, and that was post BBBJ offerings. It got to the point where she just phones in the rub and tug too. She told me once she really likes the 30 min appointment because they're over really quick and she can move on. I'm all done with her. She's not hot enough for putting up with any bullshit.
    Gave it a shot and your review is spot on, but I will add I booked an hour and was out in 1/2.

  9. #950

    MILF massage

    It was over a year ago so I'm not totally sure. I think it was $300.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMike  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?

    Willing to give this one a try. Other's I've seen in the past have all raised the rate. Been going to AMPs but getting real tired of the inconsistencies. I'd like to find a regular that actually gives a good massage and good ending.

  10. #949

    MILF Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once for hour session and was out in less than 30 minutes. On the plus side, I was able to get BBFS but no CIP. The rushed nature of session and better options are why I never went back.

    Her massage is actually pretty good.

    Thankfully I didn't run into any crazy problems.
    What was the damage?

    Willing to give this one a try. Other's I've seen in the past have all raised the rate. Been going to AMPs but getting real tired of the inconsistencies. I'd like to find a regular that actually gives a good massage and good ending.

  11. #948

    MILF massage on DI

    I saw her once for hour session and was out in less than 30 minutes. On the plus side, I was able to get BBFS but no CIP. The rushed nature of session and better options are why I never went back.

    Her massage is actually pretty good.

    Thankfully I didn't run into any crazy problems.

    Quote Originally Posted by KnockPlease  [View Original Post]
    She is crazy. Changes the time changes the price and if you complain she will threaten you.
    Last edited by CreamPieSeeker; 02-25-25 at 12:10. Reason: more details

  12. #947

    She is crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure I've seen her talked about on this forum somewhere. Unfortunately with no name it's hard to search but I seem to recall her being legit. In fact I was going to call her but found a good UTR regular so I never did. Good luck and if you see her please report back.
    She is crazy. Changes the time changes the price and if you complain she will threaten you.

  13. #946
    Quote Originally Posted by BMC73  [View Original Post]
    No name and number didn't return anything. Hoping someone has seen her and can share details?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...-/273854018119
    I'm sure I've seen her talked about on this forum somewhere. Unfortunately with no name it's hard to search but I seem to recall her being legit. In fact I was going to call her but found a good UTR regular so I never did. Good luck and if you see her please report back.

  14. #945

    Fingers Crossed

    No name and number didn't return anything. Hoping someone has seen her and can share details?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...-/273854018119

  15. #944

    Miko contact info

    Google Miko Mojo Village. Rate is in the ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirNasty64  [View Original Post]
    Where do you find her link? How much are we looking at.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape