Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 5305
-
02-24-25 23:55 #4660Senior Member

Posts: 104Just use your GPS. The entire strip mall is basically abandoned.
Originally Posted by ODawg
[View Original Post]
Enjoy your visit, you can't go wrong.
-
02-24-25 17:54 #4659Senior Member

Posts: 219Sky address
Hello all, out of towner checking in. Seems like sky spa is worth taking the trip to go and see, just wanted to make sure I got the right spot before committing to a long journey. I see that it's the one on Byrne rd in a shopping center is that right? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated and I'll be sure to provide my reports accordingly. TIA.
-
02-24-25 13:33 #4658Senior Member

Posts: 1016Sky
Nice report, sounds like a great time. Alittle less $$ than what others have paid but they overpaid!
Originally Posted by TheDean12
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 09:44 #4657Senior Member

Posts: 51Need Help for Regular
I've been on the hunt for a UTR regular for years now. Used to have one but since she moved I haven't been able to fill the void. Looking for about once a week massage with a fun ending. FS not required. I've tried many of the HE places in the area and they are just ok. Reply or pm me any details. Long time member here looking for the diamond in the rough I suppose.
-
02-22-25 09:07 #4656Senior Member

Posts: 334Sky visit
Visited Sky last night around 9:30 no cars in the lot, walked in mamasan asked if I had been there before and I said yes many times. Taken to a room and in walked Sunny. Wow, what a body she had on a next to nothing little white dress that literally looked like body paint it was that tight on her body. Was given a very nice and thorough table shower, sauna for a few minutes. When we got back to the room she asked if I wanted 2 girls, and I said of course. She gave a pretty decent massage for about 10 minutes, then stepped out for a minute and came back in with Ruby. Wow again, very sexy body. They both started to undress and revealed very nice tits and shaved kitties. Started off with Sunny working junior and Ruby sitting on my face. Lasted a few minutes and had them switch for another few minutes. Finally got to the main course and I went back and forth with Ruby riding me CG and Sunny still on my face, and then I finished pounding Sunny from behind with Ruby watching and getting into it. The whole session with both of them was fantastic and they both gave me a nice complement, said I was very good. Hey I'll take it. They both helped me get dressed which was kind of awkward, but no big deal. Got the full hour and paid a total of 3 Ben's and 1 Jackson. Oh, and as I was getting a little post romp massage, Pink walked in to introduce herself and she looked damn good too.
-
02-22-25 07:59 #4655Senior Member

Posts: 77You know, You may be right! Bring her back!
Originally Posted by SlooHands
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-25 07:48 #4654Senior Member

Posts: 1016Sky
Could it have been Rose?
Originally Posted by ToledoFun419
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 11:48 #4653Senior Member

Posts: 195Atf
I'm in Michigan and the scene is awful right now. Thinking of taking my time and resources down south a bit. Does anyone have any ATFs they wouldn't mind sharing? What's the skinny on Toledo?
-
02-18-25 11:04 #4652Senior Member

Posts: 26Bernath
I went back in May last year. HE was offered and accepted. The highlight of my experience was the extra attention paid to my feet after the HE. Provider was not attractive but was friendly. I haven't been back and probably won't.
Originally Posted by CW264
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 10:43 #4651Senior Member

Posts: 79Bernath
Does anyone have any experience with AMP on Bernath? Any extras?
-
02-17-25 15:37 #4650Senior Member

Posts: 29Sky
Hit sky today got Ruby. It was very busy today. She's very good and took great care of everything. Good time as usual.
-
02-17-25 14:19 #4649Senior Member

Posts: 77Sky. Young girl
That would seriously be the best line up.
Originally Posted by Ryloong22
[View Original Post]
Does anybody remember the really young girl Sky had. She had to be in her late 20's? I'd love for her to come back too!
-
02-17-25 10:28 #4648Senior Member

Posts: 1672The flaw with this plan is. Those reading and contributing here makes up such a small percentage of their customers that it would not have an impact.
Originally Posted by TitanGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 00:41 #4647Senior Member

Posts: 447Totally agree!
We control the pricing if we want to. If we all decide to visit, and walk with a statement, "sorry more than I can afford," what do you think will happed in a very short time?
Originally Posted by WestwoodToledo
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 09:55 #4646Senior Member

Posts: 147$$$ Costs $$
I have been in the hobby now for a couple decades. Very familiar with all the AMPs around the area that have come and gone, as well as escorts.
I can't get over some of the prices they are asking in the AMPs lately. I am not a poor man, but I refuse to pay over 2 bills for an AMP experience (I have walked out of the AMP many times). Especially since you can get an escort for half of that cost. I have been sampling the STG asians for 1 bill and have had great times (no massage) but I am ok with that.
If you guys keep paying the high prices, they will keep going up! LOL!









Reply With Quote





