Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 354 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 5307
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4662
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDean12  [View Original Post]
    Visited Sky last night around 9:30 no cars in the lot, walked in mamasan asked if I had been there before and I said yes many times. Taken to a room and in walked Sunny. Wow, what a body she had on a next to nothing little white dress that literally looked like body paint it was that tight on her body. Was given a very nice and thorough table shower, sauna for a few minutes. When we got back to the room she asked if I wanted 2 girls, and I said of course. She gave a pretty decent massage for about 10 minutes, then stepped out for a minute and came back in with Ruby. Wow again, very sexy body. They both started to undress and revealed very nice tits and shaved kitties. Started off with Sunny working junior and Ruby sitting on my face. Lasted a few minutes and had them switch for another few minutes. Finally got to the main course and I went back and forth with Ruby riding me CG and Sunny still on my face, and then I finished pounding Sunny from behind with Ruby watching and getting into it. The whole session with both of them was fantastic and they both gave me a nice complement, said I was very good. Hey I'll take it. They both helped me get dressed which was kind of awkward, but no big deal. Got the full hour and paid a total of 3 Ben's and 1 Jackson. Oh, and as I was getting a little post romp massage, Pink walked in to introduce herself and she looked damn good too.
    Multiple pops on the table?

  2. #4661
    Senior Member


    Posts: 219

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaGreen  [View Original Post]
    Just use your GPS. The entire strip mall is basically abandoned.

    Enjoy your visit, you can't go wrong.
    Appreciate that, and yes from RTFF I can tell that sky is quite consistent with their service. I did use gps to find that it was on Byrne rd just wanted to confirm with why'all before I set out on my journey.

  3. #4660
    Quote Originally Posted by ODawg  [View Original Post]
    Hello all, out of towner checking in. Seems like sky spa is worth taking the trip to go and see, just wanted to make sure I got the right spot before committing to a long journey. I see that it's the one on Byrne rd in a shopping center is that right? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated and I'll be sure to provide my reports accordingly. TIA.
    Just use your GPS. The entire strip mall is basically abandoned.

    Enjoy your visit, you can't go wrong.

  4. #4659
    Senior Member


    Posts: 219

    Sky address

    Hello all, out of towner checking in. Seems like sky spa is worth taking the trip to go and see, just wanted to make sure I got the right spot before committing to a long journey. I see that it's the one on Byrne rd in a shopping center is that right? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated and I'll be sure to provide my reports accordingly. TIA.

  5. #4658

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDean12  [View Original Post]
    Visited Sky last night around 9:30 no cars in the lot, walked in mamasan asked if I had been there before and I said yes many times. Taken to a room and in walked Sunny. Wow, what a body she had on a next to nothing little white dress that literally looked like body paint it was that tight on her body. Was given a very nice and thorough table shower, sauna for a few minutes. When we got back to the room she asked if I wanted 2 girls, and I said of course. She gave a pretty decent massage for about 10 minutes, then stepped out for a minute and came back in with Ruby. Wow again, very sexy body. They both started to undress and revealed very nice tits and shaved kitties. Started off with Sunny working junior and Ruby sitting on my face. Lasted a few minutes and had them switch for another few minutes. Finally got to the main course and I went back and forth with Ruby riding me CG and Sunny still on my face, and then I finished pounding Sunny from behind with Ruby watching and getting into it. The whole session with both of them was fantastic and they both gave me a nice complement, said I was very good. Hey I'll take it. They both helped me get dressed which was kind of awkward, but no big deal. Got the full hour and paid a total of 3 Ben's and 1 Jackson. Oh, and as I was getting a little post romp massage, Pink walked in to introduce herself and she looked damn good too.
    Nice report, sounds like a great time. Alittle less $$ than what others have paid but they overpaid!

  6. #4657

    Need Help for Regular

    I've been on the hunt for a UTR regular for years now. Used to have one but since she moved I haven't been able to fill the void. Looking for about once a week massage with a fun ending. FS not required. I've tried many of the HE places in the area and they are just ok. Reply or pm me any details. Long time member here looking for the diamond in the rough I suppose.

  7. #4656

    Sky visit

    Visited Sky last night around 9:30 no cars in the lot, walked in mamasan asked if I had been there before and I said yes many times. Taken to a room and in walked Sunny. Wow, what a body she had on a next to nothing little white dress that literally looked like body paint it was that tight on her body. Was given a very nice and thorough table shower, sauna for a few minutes. When we got back to the room she asked if I wanted 2 girls, and I said of course. She gave a pretty decent massage for about 10 minutes, then stepped out for a minute and came back in with Ruby. Wow again, very sexy body. They both started to undress and revealed very nice tits and shaved kitties. Started off with Sunny working junior and Ruby sitting on my face. Lasted a few minutes and had them switch for another few minutes. Finally got to the main course and I went back and forth with Ruby riding me CG and Sunny still on my face, and then I finished pounding Sunny from behind with Ruby watching and getting into it. The whole session with both of them was fantastic and they both gave me a nice complement, said I was very good. Hey I'll take it. They both helped me get dressed which was kind of awkward, but no big deal. Got the full hour and paid a total of 3 Ben's and 1 Jackson. Oh, and as I was getting a little post romp massage, Pink walked in to introduce herself and she looked damn good too.

  8. #4655
    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    Could it have been Rose?
    You know, You may be right! Bring her back!

  9. #4654

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by ToledoFun419  [View Original Post]
    That would seriously be the best line up.

    Does anybody remember the really young girl Sky had. She had to be in her late 20's? I'd love for her to come back too!
    Could it have been Rose?

  10. #4653

    Atf

    I'm in Michigan and the scene is awful right now. Thinking of taking my time and resources down south a bit. Does anyone have any ATFs they wouldn't mind sharing? What's the skinny on Toledo?

  11. #4652

    Bernath

    Quote Originally Posted by CW264  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with AMP on Bernath? Any extras?
    I went back in May last year. HE was offered and accepted. The highlight of my experience was the extra attention paid to my feet after the HE. Provider was not attractive but was friendly. I haven't been back and probably won't.

  12. #4651

    Bernath

    Does anyone have any experience with AMP on Bernath? Any extras?

  13. #4650

    Sky

    Hit sky today got Ruby. It was very busy today. She's very good and took great care of everything. Good time as usual.

  14. #4649

    Sky. Young girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryloong22  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, she's awesome. Victoria, Blue and Chanell. What a lineup that would be.
    That would seriously be the best line up.

    Does anybody remember the really young girl Sky had. She had to be in her late 20's? I'd love for her to come back too!

  15. #4648
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanGuy69  [View Original Post]
    We control the pricing if we want to. If we all decide to visit, and walk with a statement, "sorry more than I can afford," what do you think will happed in a very short time?
    The flaw with this plan is. Those reading and contributing here makes up such a small percentage of their customers that it would not have an impact.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape