Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 27822
-
02-24-25 23:08 #25452Senior Member

Posts: 696I'll be honest here, I haven't sought a date from TNA in a very long time. Even some of the recommendations posted in here I never pursue (though I've been tempted). I mention this because I really don't know how it works over there when trying to book a date, just to level-set where I'm coming from. It's my opinion that co-ed boards don't really work very well. Providers complain about men asking for shit they are already doing and screaming, "EW, GROSS! The guys inevitably jump-in and come to their rescue. Some of those guys may or may not also be participating in those "outlawed" activities, but nobody wants anyone else to know about it. Further, as far as I understand, a lot of providers rely on a member's reputation points as well as references. Having low scores in either area could possibly inhibit future dates. So if I ask for BB from a well-known BB provider over there, she might go a-runnin and tell everyone else to watch out for me. Whether she does it publicly on the board or not doesn't matter, it could spread via back-channel or via references, etc. So to me the entire system over there is rigged so that NOBODY can be honest about anything they're doing. Finger-pointing, back-biting, accusations and at the end of the day a big number of those assholes are doing it raw, too, LOL. It's all about image over there.
This forum is at least straight-forward and from what I've experienced pretty accurate. I attribute that to a lack of females being included here and guys trying to win their favor as if they're going to get married or something. Maybe my views on all of this are wrong, but whatever is going on it's not working over there.
Originally Posted by Runner2448
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 17:03 #25451Senior Member

Posts: 157Funny
I always chuckle a bit when I see guys condemning bb services on the other board and all their vouches and reviews and known cum dumps.
Originally Posted by Hoballer
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 16:27 #25450Senior Member

Posts: 987She has been a BBFS cumslut since day 1. Well documented. She will still keep providing it because a) she is average looking at best b) she could lose some weight c) she is dumb and d) she knows that it is all she is good for.
Originally Posted by GoatCurry
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 16:18 #25449Senior Member

Posts: 696Because that's what they do. They think that BBFS is a rarity rather than the ubiquity that it is and that if they're not doing it then nobody else should be, either. If this guy is a consistent or higher-paying regular then she isn't going to want to lose him. The other problem is that BB is often a very YMMV thing even if a lot of guys are reporting that they're getting it from a particular provider. But those folks over there are busy-bodies and think that they're going to eliminate all BB forever and all time. Good luck.
Originally Posted by GoatCurry
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 15:35 #25448Senior Member

Posts: 68A round of applause
Whoever decided to share screenshots of this thread to Scarlett_13 deserves a major round of applause because now she is no longer offering BBFS to me LOL. She messaged me stating one of her safety CBJ cfs regulars saw this thread and sent her screenshots. But then, why is this guy lurking in this thread?? I'm confused. Also she messaged me stating some of why'all have been directly asking her for BBFS via text?! Have some etiquette you mongers.
-
02-24-25 14:45 #25447Senior Member

Posts: 77Scarlett_13
Tna https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ett_13.545817/#xfmgMedia.
Originally Posted by Spectrez
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 13:25 #25446Senior Member

Posts: 118Affirmative
Belongs for sure. Don't know for how much longer as she's semi new to the area. Also be wary as you all may have more qualms than me but she is a user. Needles and other heavier vices if you catch my drift.
Originally Posted by Fnarplep
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 09:52 #25445Regular Member

Posts: 2Is there a link?
Originally Posted by GoatCurry
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 16:30 #25444Senior Member

Posts: 541She is a nice cumdump.
Originally Posted by GoatCurry
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 15:55 #25443Senior Member

Posts: 68Scarlett_13 is worth it
Saw her again after almost 2 years because the timing was never right. Saw Scarlett as soon as she got into town, opted for her VIP hr session and she went to town on me. YMMV but 3 shots for me - 1 bbjcim sloppy facefuck, 2 bbfscip. Her tongue control and grip is sensational, and that kitty always is wet and responsive.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
Enjoy the cleanup you mongers.
-
02-23-25 15:00 #25442Senior Member

Posts: 1106No go with me. Decent BBBJ. Daty girl. Tiny. Standing fuck. Took a pounding. No cim either.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
Really fun to fuck. She is hot and tiny.
I won't repeat unless she allows BBFS or greek. I prefer bbfs.
If you are into vanilla gfe, she is great for that.
She is 30 but has the body of a 16 year old.
-
02-23-25 12:49 #25441Senior Member

Posts: 129Yeah, I noticed the celebrity resemblance, and I do love a woman who self-harms. The weight issue doesn't bother me if she offers service relevant to the topic of this thread. Was that your experience, HoochiePapa?
Originally Posted by HoochiePapa
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 12:44 #25440Senior Member

Posts: 207SeekingArrangements. See the other thread on this, lots of helpful info there. If you get in early with a non stuck up sorority girl, you can have some great times. As people will say there, it takes even more patience than trying to schedule with slam dunk cum dumps (I'm looking at you Cat or Kimxxx from back in the day).
Originally Posted by Midnightpass
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 12:27 #25439Senior Member

Posts: 2936So Lexie was a no go in person?
Originally Posted by Unknown99
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 04:51 #25438Senior Member

Posts: 129Thank you, Unknown 99. I really wanted to try No Name, but it took her 90 minutes to respond to my text. I ended up seeing Sasha instead:
Originally Posted by Unknown99
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/183035607
She's been mentioned in this channel before, and I can verify that she's still on topic (with +80 VIP). I got all three holes, but she prefers to stay in mish the whole time and do "as little work as possible. " She makes good sounds so she's not a total dead fish, but she's close.
She likes to talk a lot. She's experienced a good deal of trauma in this line of work, so I suspect she has PTSD and talks through her issues with whoever will listen instead of getting a proper therapist. That can be too much for most guys, but I have a free-use kink and there was something crazy hot about plowing her while she told me about being robbed and how much she hates men. She told me that she carries a gun (although I did not see it) and, oh yeah, she is SUPER racist. She asked me to pull out before I finished, but. . . Well, I'm an untrustworthy guy.












Reply With Quote





