Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 158 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 208 258 658 1158 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 27795
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25440
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    How common are these one timer college girls please? Best sources for them?
    SeekingArrangements. See the other thread on this, lots of helpful info there. If you get in early with a non stuck up sorority girl, you can have some great times. As people will say there, it takes even more patience than trying to schedule with slam dunk cum dumps (I'm looking at you Cat or Kimxxx from back in the day).

  2. #25439
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown99  [View Original Post]
    Roslyn no experience.

    Lexx is real, agree via text, but switched it up in person.

    No name is open to the topic.
    So Lexie was a no go in person?

  3. #25438
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown99  [View Original Post]
    Roslyn no experience.

    Lexx is real, agree via text, but switched it up in person.

    No name is open to the topic.
    Thank you, Unknown 99. I really wanted to try No Name, but it took her 90 minutes to respond to my text. I ended up seeing Sasha instead:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/183035607

    She's been mentioned in this channel before, and I can verify that she's still on topic (with +80 VIP). I got all three holes, but she prefers to stay in mish the whole time and do "as little work as possible. " She makes good sounds so she's not a total dead fish, but she's close.

    She likes to talk a lot. She's experienced a good deal of trauma in this line of work, so I suspect she has PTSD and talks through her issues with whoever will listen instead of getting a proper therapist. That can be too much for most guys, but I have a free-use kink and there was something crazy hot about plowing her while she told me about being robbed and how much she hates men. She told me that she carries a gun (although I did not see it) and, oh yeah, she is SUPER racist. She asked me to pull out before I finished, but. . . Well, I'm an untrustworthy guy.

  4. #25437

    See below

    Quote Originally Posted by Fnarplep  [View Original Post]
    I'll be passing through the Fife / Tacoma / Lakewood corridor this evening and there are three posts about which I can't seem to find much information. Does anyone know anything about either of these three, particularly relating to the topic of this channel?

    Rosalynn:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/183012365

    Lexx:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...-/807376727482

    No name given:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/182965077
    Roslyn no experience.

    Lexx is real, agree via text, but switched it up in person.

    No name is open to the topic.

  5. #25436
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1017

    AnyaSweet


  6. #25435
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    ...one timer college girls all the same.
    How common are these one timer college girls please? Best sources for them?

  7. #25434

    Rosalynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Fnarplep  [View Original Post]
    I'll be passing through the Fife / Tacoma / Lakewood corridor this evening and there are three posts about which I can't seem to find much information. Does anyone know anything about either of these three, particularly relating to the topic of this channel?

    Rosalynn:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/183012365

    Lexx:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...-/807376727482

    No name given:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/182965077
    I have seen Rosalynn. Her face is reminiscent of scarjo in person, but you will also notice the infinite amount of self harm scars on her arms and legs. It's a bit distracting. Body also has the common signs of losing a significant amount of weight.

  8. #25433
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnarplep  [View Original Post]
    I'll be passing through the Fife / Tacoma / Lakewood corridor this evening and there are three posts about which I can't seem to find much information. Does anyone know anything about either of these three, particularly relating to the topic of this channel?

    Rosalynn:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/183012365

    Lexx:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...-/807376727482

    No name given:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/182965077
    I personally would avoid seeing anyone in Fife. Just as bad as 84th and Hosmer anymore.

  9. #25432

    Tacoma Area

    I'll be passing through the Fife / Tacoma / Lakewood corridor this evening and there are three posts about which I can't seem to find much information. Does anyone know anything about either of these three, particularly relating to the topic of this channel?

    Rosalynn:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/183012365

    Lexx:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...-/807376727482

    No name given:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/182965077

  10. #25431

    Trades

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Everyone in the following thread for yours:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...831-GPS-Alerts
    Me posting anything won't be any new info. I hate to bring this into it but being a black man I see less than half what is posted. Most girls are no AA so I just move on to who will see me. Raincity been my go to but who haven't seen her LOL.

  11. #25430

    Looking around

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    I mean as someone who has messaged hundreds of people on here and swapped info with many, you'd be surprised how many UTR providers the mongers on this thread only hand out for a legit lead themselves. Someone gave me the number of this girl last year and I ended up seeing her for quite a few months without her ever posting an ad, the exclusivity isn't there interesting to me. I fuck cumdumps and one timer college girls all the same. But the communication, flakiness, and general attitude of the UTR providers who aren't advertising to the world "cum here" is nice.

    And I'm sure if you look at my post history you'll see I give plenty of info to this thread over the years. Thanks for sharing your two cents though.
    Yea most of the college girls or private girls post on seeking. Even a few batista you can find on there, the only thing that sucks is it's free to sign up but not to chat and got weave out the scam in the beginning.

  12. #25429
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Lmfao didn't know this was a thread. I have so many to add to it.
    If the one you're referring to is now GPS, why not just post her? Does she not advertise?

  13. #25428
    Quote Originally Posted by LoadsOff  [View Original Post]
    Comments like this is funny "contact me and swap info" like these girls are a secret. The mongers in here I'm sure she no secret LOL. How many times have people seen "I have this 1" but she is everybody's 1 LOL.

    If you want share info on someone just put it out there. Sure her loads she will take will double for a bit but she no secret. If you found her, someone else has find her, if you paying someone else is paying too. Like you her only customer (how she make money on 1 customer LOL) and the moment 1 person message you and get the info you don't think they going to share it LOL.

    People lack of the real world is funny.
    I mean as someone who has messaged hundreds of people on here and swapped info with many, you'd be surprised how many UTR providers the mongers on this thread only hand out for a legit lead themselves. Someone gave me the number of this girl last year and I ended up seeing her for quite a few months without her ever posting an ad, the exclusivity isn't there interesting to me. I fuck cumdumps and one timer college girls all the same. But the communication, flakiness, and general attitude of the UTR providers who aren't advertising to the world "cum here" is nice.

    And I'm sure if you look at my post history you'll see I give plenty of info to this thread over the years. Thanks for sharing your two cents though.

  14. #25427
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Everyone in the following thread for yours:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...831-GPS-Alerts
    Lmfao didn't know this was a thread. I have so many to add to it.

  15. #25426

    Missmadison

    Missmadison used to belong here. Do we know if this still applies? Looks like she becoming more active on TNA as of late.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape