Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 158 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 208 258 658 1158 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 27800
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25445
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatCurry  [View Original Post]
    Saw her again after almost 2 years because the timing was never right. Saw Scarlett as soon as she got into town, opted for her VIP hr session and she went to town on me. YMMV but 3 shots for me - 1 bbjcim sloppy facefuck, 2 bbfscip. Her tongue control and grip is sensational, and that kitty always is wet and responsive.

    Enjoy the cleanup you mongers.
    Is there a link?

  2. #25444
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatCurry  [View Original Post]
    Saw her again after almost 2 years because the timing was never right. Saw Scarlett as soon as she got into town, opted for her VIP hr session and she went to town on me. YMMV but 3 shots for me - 1 bbjcim sloppy facefuck, 2 bbfscip. Her tongue control and grip is sensational, and that kitty always is wet and responsive.

    Enjoy the cleanup you mongers.
    She is a nice cumdump.

  3. #25443

    Scarlett_13 is worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Curvy cumslut. Bbfscip facefuck creampie cleanup.
    Saw her again after almost 2 years because the timing was never right. Saw Scarlett as soon as she got into town, opted for her VIP hr session and she went to town on me. YMMV but 3 shots for me - 1 bbjcim sloppy facefuck, 2 bbfscip. Her tongue control and grip is sensational, and that kitty always is wet and responsive.

    Enjoy the cleanup you mongers.

  4. #25442
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    No go with me. Decent BBBJ. Daty girl. Tiny. Standing fuck. Took a pounding. No cim either.
    Really fun to fuck. She is hot and tiny.
    I won't repeat unless she allows BBFS or greek. I prefer bbfs.
    If you are into vanilla gfe, she is great for that.

    She is 30 but has the body of a 16 year old.

  5. #25441
    Quote Originally Posted by HoochiePapa  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Rosalynn. Her face is reminiscent of scarjo in person, but you will also notice the infinite amount of self harm scars on her arms and legs. It's a bit distracting. Body also has the common signs of losing a significant amount of weight.
    Yeah, I noticed the celebrity resemblance, and I do love a woman who self-harms. The weight issue doesn't bother me if she offers service relevant to the topic of this thread. Was that your experience, HoochiePapa?

  6. #25440
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    How common are these one timer college girls please? Best sources for them?
    SeekingArrangements. See the other thread on this, lots of helpful info there. If you get in early with a non stuck up sorority girl, you can have some great times. As people will say there, it takes even more patience than trying to schedule with slam dunk cum dumps (I'm looking at you Cat or Kimxxx from back in the day).

  7. #25439
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown99  [View Original Post]
    Roslyn no experience.

    Lexx is real, agree via text, but switched it up in person.

    No name is open to the topic.
    So Lexie was a no go in person?

  8. #25438
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown99  [View Original Post]
    Roslyn no experience.

    Lexx is real, agree via text, but switched it up in person.

    No name is open to the topic.
    Thank you, Unknown 99. I really wanted to try No Name, but it took her 90 minutes to respond to my text. I ended up seeing Sasha instead:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/183035607

    She's been mentioned in this channel before, and I can verify that she's still on topic (with +80 VIP). I got all three holes, but she prefers to stay in mish the whole time and do "as little work as possible. " She makes good sounds so she's not a total dead fish, but she's close.

    She likes to talk a lot. She's experienced a good deal of trauma in this line of work, so I suspect she has PTSD and talks through her issues with whoever will listen instead of getting a proper therapist. That can be too much for most guys, but I have a free-use kink and there was something crazy hot about plowing her while she told me about being robbed and how much she hates men. She told me that she carries a gun (although I did not see it) and, oh yeah, she is SUPER racist. She asked me to pull out before I finished, but. . . Well, I'm an untrustworthy guy.

  9. #25437

    See below

    Quote Originally Posted by Fnarplep  [View Original Post]
    I'll be passing through the Fife / Tacoma / Lakewood corridor this evening and there are three posts about which I can't seem to find much information. Does anyone know anything about either of these three, particularly relating to the topic of this channel?

    Rosalynn:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/183012365

    Lexx:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...-/807376727482

    No name given:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/182965077
    Roslyn no experience.

    Lexx is real, agree via text, but switched it up in person.

    No name is open to the topic.

  10. #25436
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018

    AnyaSweet


  11. #25435
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    ...one timer college girls all the same.
    How common are these one timer college girls please? Best sources for them?

  12. #25434

    Rosalynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Fnarplep  [View Original Post]
    I'll be passing through the Fife / Tacoma / Lakewood corridor this evening and there are three posts about which I can't seem to find much information. Does anyone know anything about either of these three, particularly relating to the topic of this channel?

    Rosalynn:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/183012365

    Lexx:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...-/807376727482

    No name given:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/182965077
    I have seen Rosalynn. Her face is reminiscent of scarjo in person, but you will also notice the infinite amount of self harm scars on her arms and legs. It's a bit distracting. Body also has the common signs of losing a significant amount of weight.

  13. #25433
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnarplep  [View Original Post]
    I'll be passing through the Fife / Tacoma / Lakewood corridor this evening and there are three posts about which I can't seem to find much information. Does anyone know anything about either of these three, particularly relating to the topic of this channel?

    Rosalynn:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/183012365

    Lexx:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...-/807376727482

    No name given:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/182965077
    I personally would avoid seeing anyone in Fife. Just as bad as 84th and Hosmer anymore.

  14. #25432

    Tacoma Area

    I'll be passing through the Fife / Tacoma / Lakewood corridor this evening and there are three posts about which I can't seem to find much information. Does anyone know anything about either of these three, particularly relating to the topic of this channel?

    Rosalynn:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/183012365

    Lexx:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...-/807376727482

    No name given:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/182965077

  15. #25431

    Trades

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Everyone in the following thread for yours:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...831-GPS-Alerts
    Me posting anything won't be any new info. I hate to bring this into it but being a black man I see less than half what is posted. Most girls are no AA so I just move on to who will see me. Raincity been my go to but who haven't seen her LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape