Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 366 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 158 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 5485
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4630

    Vivi

    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    I've had Ewa 3 times and Kiki once. Ewa is so damn real, sensual, fun. Kiki too but I prefer Ewa. As others have said she's not the hottest of the bunch but just very sensual for me. DFK and DATY are most important to me. Can anyone else chime in if any other girls offer DFK at Relax? From the sounds of it Vivi does not or maybe YMMV? Mocha? Thanks YD.
    Tried out Vivi this time and damn she is probably the hottest of the 3 I have tried, best body for sure. Probably a notch below in service to Ewa and Kiki but still fun. Everything covered, LFK, DATY nice and fresh tasting. Will repeat. Thanks for the responses!

  2. #4629
    Any girls that rim?

  3. #4628

    Lane's Health Spa

    Had a nice visit at Lane's off Roosevelt with Momo. Paid $80 to the house and $160 for the tip for full service. Momo is very friendly and funny making me feel right at home. She was super thin with some C sized ladies dressed in a strapless golden dress with long hair died partially blonde. Super cute and great for a first visit.

    Massage was nice and also the table shower felt great on such a cold day. After the shower she gave me soft massage before gliding up and down my back with her body. On the flip she got right to business with a nice HJ, to CBJ, and right into CG. Needless to say I didn't last long. When we finished up she asked in I wanted more massage to use the rest of the time but I decided to head out early. Glad she offered the choice though. She had two other girls introduce themselves and man they looked even better than her. Already planning my next visit so I highly recommend.

  4. #4627

    DT massage Anny

    Yesterday I visited Anny at DT massage at North Ave.

    I like her looks, maybe early 30's natural a or b, nice long strong legs, went for 45 minutes, paid $60 door fee, inside I gave her $160 for full service, little massage so so, and then to business, was ok. I may return. The other girl there is older maybe late 40's cute face though. Anyway I was more attracted to Anny.

  5. #4626

    Fupa

    Quote Originally Posted by TallNwGuy  [View Original Post]
    Exactly, like a pussy helmet, or umbrella.
    It's actually"FUPA" (fat upper pubic area), and it doesn't look good.

  6. #4625

    Relax

    Stopped in just before lunch, met by Ella. She's newer, worked in Chinatown in the city prior.

    On the looks scale for AMPs she's probably a 5/10. Not a spinner, not chubby, very average. However, what she lacks in looks she makes up for in effort. I am convinced that my soul is splattered in the back of her throat, she surely sucked it out of me. BBBJCIM, spit, then comes back and cleans up the rest with her mouth until I couldn't take it any longer.

    Didn't hate it.

  7. #4624

    Fopa

    Quote Originally Posted by Starks  [View Original Post]
    So, a pussy protector?
    Exactly, like a pussy helmet, or umbrella.

  8. #4623
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMax  [View Original Post]
    FOPA = fatty area over pussy.

    Urban dictionary is a friend of everyone!

    Women or heaven forbid, girls with fopa shouldn't be see nude and shouldn't tuck their top shirt into their pants. Baggy clothes were designed for a purpose.
    So, a pussy protector?

  9. #4622
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMax  [View Original Post]
    FOPA = fatty area over pussy.

    Urban dictionary is a friend of everyone!

    Women or heaven forbid, girls with fopa shouldn't be see nude and shouldn't tuck their top shirt into their pants. Baggy clothes were designed for a purpose.
    LOL sometimes I like to keep it real though.

  10. #4621

    Website

    Does Lanes or Relax have any websites with pics of the MTs?

  11. #4620

    F. O. P. A.

    Quote Originally Posted by HankyDaPanky  [View Original Post]
    Sorry. . . FOPA?? Fear of?. I guess I'm a dummy.
    FOPA = fatty area over pussy.

    Urban dictionary is a friend of everyone!

    Women or heaven forbid, girls with fopa shouldn't be see nude and shouldn't tuck their top shirt into their pants. Baggy clothes were designed for a purpose.

  12. #4619

    Fopa??

    Quote Originally Posted by HankyDaPanky  [View Original Post]
    Sorry. . . FOPA?? Fear of?. I guess I'm a dummy.
    Took that as F. You. P. A. Fat Upper Pu $$why Area. LOL.

  13. #4618

    Fupa

    Quote Originally Posted by HankyDaPanky  [View Original Post]
    Sorry. . . FOPA?? Fear of?. I guess I'm a dummy.
    I think he meant FUPA. Fat upper putty area. The pelvis or lower stomach area.

  14. #4617

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolGuy73  [View Original Post]
    One of my favorites and tip well but never offered BBBJ which sucks. She'll suck it passionately though and let me stand by the mirror to watch her go down on me, Incredible build but the last time noticed the FOPA is starting to grow and has killed it. Starting to prefer the Korean spots as they are far cleaner. Lanes is my go to new girl on Wednesday and one next week.
    Sorry. . . FOPA?? Fear of?. I guess I'm a dummy.

  15. #4616

    Summit

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronacin  [View Original Post]
    This place is on Roosevelt just west of 83rd maybe one mile. Across the Pete's supermarket.
    On Summit (AKA, Cass, Midwest) just south of Roosevelt.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape