Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 366 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 5485
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4615
    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude  [View Original Post]
    Vivi gives me BBBJ after being sure to shower me good with her commando tight little dress pulled up above her waste for full access. She's just the bomb.

    By the way. There is no bigger DATY fiend than me. A week after one of the other girls at Relax gave me 69 I'm down for the count with a nasty virus. Flu and covid tests both negative. I'd never give up one of my favorite pastimes. But there's a lot of shit out there right now.
    One of my favorites and tip well but never offered BBBJ which sucks. She'll suck it passionately though and let me stand by the mirror to watch her go down on me, Incredible build but the last time noticed the FOPA is starting to grow and has killed it. Starting to prefer the Korean spots as they are far cleaner. Lanes is my go to new girl on Wednesday and one next week.

  2. #4614

    Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by Starks  [View Original Post]
    What days and time does she work?
    Is this the relax spa on Farnsworth?

  3. #4613
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoot520  [View Original Post]
    Where is it?
    This place is on Roosevelt just west of 83rd maybe one mile. Across the Pete's supermarket.

  4. #4612

    Relax door fee change?

    Quote Originally Posted by Psilue  [View Original Post]
    The door fee went up to $70.
    Anyone know when they upped the door fee? Is 30 minutes still $50?

  5. #4611

    Cycles?

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Damn, your rain man knowing all their cycles, LOL.
    Maybe that is an entirely useful new forum. Mt cycles. Scheduling your visit. LOL.

  6. #4610
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronacin  [View Original Post]
    Today I stop by Chimacra, despite I asked the mamasan I wanted to see Jenny, and she confirmed yes Jenny and to come IN. I guess the only girl there was Sarah, but when I asked her how many girls were working today, she answered 3 girls, on my way out I asked the mamasan that I wanted to see the other girls just to see their looks, the mamasan said later 3 girls now only one, I guess only Sarah. Any way service was meh, mechanical, the girl is ok, she is about 5'5" and skinny, maybe early 40's face is cute, but no ass, and no GFE.

    So for now I'm not planning to return.
    Where is it?

  7. #4609
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Damn, your rain man knowing all their cycles, LOL.
    Ha! Well, she's not too difficult to gauge.

  8. #4608
    Damn, your rain man knowing all their cycles, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude  [View Original Post]
    Those Relax girls are all regulars. Vivi has a pretty steady menstrual cycle though. She'll sometimes greet you and let you cop a feel but then hand off.

  9. #4607

    Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by BassMan1989  [View Original Post]
    I believe door is 65, and I've usually tipped 1. 4-1. 6.
    The door fee went up to $70.

  10. #4606

    Cove

    Hadn't been there in a while, so gave it a shot. Reliable as usual. Taller girl, didn't catch her name. Great tits, really good massage, amazing tongue & BBBJ action, and decent cowgirl finish. Teasing was good & all, but still a little routine sort of. Good in a pinch as they're open til 10.

  11. #4605
    Quote Originally Posted by Starks  [View Original Post]
    What days and time does she work?
    Those Relax girls are all regulars. Vivi has a pretty steady menstrual cycle though. She'll sometimes greet you and let you cop a feel but then hand off.

  12. #4604
    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude  [View Original Post]
    Vivi gives me BBBJ after being sure to shower me good with her commando tight little dress pulled up above her waste for full access. She's just the bomb.

    By the way. There is no bigger DATY fiend than me. A week after one of the other girls at Relax gave me 69 I'm down for the count with a nasty virus. Flu and covid tests both negative. I'd never give up one of my favorite pastimes. But there's a lot of shit out there right now.
    What days and time does she work?

  13. #4603

    Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMax  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like this is a place to visit!

    Quick question.

    I see the door fee is $60 - what's the expected upcharge? I'm horrible at negotiating.
    I believe door is 65, and I've usually tipped 1. 4-1. 6.

  14. #4602
    Quote Originally Posted by ChgSpaMan  [View Original Post]
    Must have just opened. How do you know full service Korean spa if you only gave 60 tip? Thanks for your second post ever.
    I meant 160 + entrance fee. I'm trying to give back to the community instead of being one of those dudes that always asking questions.

  15. #4601
    Senior Member


    Posts: 293

    relax

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMax  [View Original Post]
    So going to be in the area of the Relax.

    Which masseuse is the best? I enjoy a reasonable massage with the tease and all the alphabet experiences.
    Has anyone had experience with sophie? She came in when I was waiting for another therapist to take my money and was kinda flirty. I really don't mind a little extra poundage. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape