Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 856 to 870 of 5485
-
02-24-25 16:21 #4630Senior Member

Posts: 218Vivi
Tried out Vivi this time and damn she is probably the hottest of the 3 I have tried, best body for sure. Probably a notch below in service to Ewa and Kiki but still fun. Everything covered, LFK, DATY nice and fresh tasting. Will repeat. Thanks for the responses!
Originally Posted by YDiner14
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 16:08 #4629Senior Member

Posts: 278Any girls that rim?
-
02-23-25 11:33 #4628Regular Member

Posts: 2Lane's Health Spa
Had a nice visit at Lane's off Roosevelt with Momo. Paid $80 to the house and $160 for the tip for full service. Momo is very friendly and funny making me feel right at home. She was super thin with some C sized ladies dressed in a strapless golden dress with long hair died partially blonde. Super cute and great for a first visit.
Massage was nice and also the table shower felt great on such a cold day. After the shower she gave me soft massage before gliding up and down my back with her body. On the flip she got right to business with a nice HJ, to CBJ, and right into CG. Needless to say I didn't last long. When we finished up she asked in I wanted more massage to use the rest of the time but I decided to head out early. Glad she offered the choice though. She had two other girls introduce themselves and man they looked even better than her. Already planning my next visit so I highly recommend.
-
02-22-25 17:44 #4627Senior Member

Posts: 265DT massage Anny
Yesterday I visited Anny at DT massage at North Ave.
I like her looks, maybe early 30's natural a or b, nice long strong legs, went for 45 minutes, paid $60 door fee, inside I gave her $160 for full service, little massage so so, and then to business, was ok. I may return. The other girl there is older maybe late 40's cute face though. Anyway I was more attracted to Anny.
-
02-21-25 16:31 #4626Senior Member

Posts: 1573Fupa
It's actually"FUPA" (fat upper pubic area), and it doesn't look good.
Originally Posted by TallNwGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 14:54 #4625Senior Member

Posts: 145Relax
Stopped in just before lunch, met by Ella. She's newer, worked in Chinatown in the city prior.
On the looks scale for AMPs she's probably a 5/10. Not a spinner, not chubby, very average. However, what she lacks in looks she makes up for in effort. I am convinced that my soul is splattered in the back of her throat, she surely sucked it out of me. BBBJCIM, spit, then comes back and cleans up the rest with her mouth until I couldn't take it any longer.
Didn't hate it.
-
02-21-25 00:27 #4624Senior Member

Posts: 121Fopa
Exactly, like a pussy helmet, or umbrella.
Originally Posted by Starks
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-25 22:01 #4623Senior Member

Posts: 231So, a pussy protector?
Originally Posted by GeorgeMax
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-25 14:58 #4622Senior Member

Posts: 56LOL sometimes I like to keep it real though.
Originally Posted by GeorgeMax
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 15:43 #4621Senior Member

Posts: 135Website
Does Lanes or Relax have any websites with pics of the MTs?
-
02-19-25 13:49 #4620Senior Member

Posts: 412F. O. P. A.
FOPA = fatty area over pussy.
Originally Posted by HankyDaPanky
[View Original Post]
Urban dictionary is a friend of everyone!
Women or heaven forbid, girls with fopa shouldn't be see nude and shouldn't tuck their top shirt into their pants. Baggy clothes were designed for a purpose.
-
02-19-25 12:48 #4619Senior Member

Posts: 121Fopa??
Took that as F. You. P. A. Fat Upper Pu $$why Area. LOL.
Originally Posted by HankyDaPanky
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 10:59 #4618Senior Member

Posts: 534Fupa
I think he meant FUPA. Fat upper putty area. The pelvis or lower stomach area.
Originally Posted by HankyDaPanky
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 10:52 #4617Senior Member

Posts: 495Sorry
Sorry. . . FOPA?? Fear of?. I guess I'm a dummy.
Originally Posted by OldSchoolGuy73
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 18:24 #4616Senior Member

Posts: 586Summit
On Summit (AKA, Cass, Midwest) just south of Roosevelt.
Originally Posted by Ronacin
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





