Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 17049
-
02-27-25 12:52 #15999Senior Member

Posts: 231She was Brianna when I messaged her
I only sporadically get on SA now because it has turned into either scammers or pros who want to meet NOW or ban you. At least for the most part. It is just too much work compared to what it was 10 years ago. Sometimes I join because I see something that is very local to me and seems like someone who is "normal," only to be disappointed that it is a typical SA chick. But I do read the reports on here from time to time just to see how things are in SeekingLand.
Originally Posted by GeekAuto
[View Original Post]
Having said all that, last October I joined for a month and I messaged a girl in Elmhurst. Her screen name was Brianna. We progressed to WhatsApp. She took her time with the scam. We messaged for quite a while that first night, including the promise of fun and sex. Then, she started with trying to get me to send her money for "sexy pictures and videos. " That then oddly morphed into her need for weed. I offered to bring some by. She was only interested in me sending her money. When I told her I deal in cash, she got mad and called me some names and told me to go away. The focus on her (weed, and that she is in Elmhurst, is what makes me think it could be the same person as Bella. She just wanted money sent to her.
That's my 2 cents.
-
02-27-25 12:07 #15998Senior Member

Posts: 47Excuses
If I just want to stall them (I. E. I have someone better lined up, but haven't closed yet), then I tell her that I'm sick (like covid, rsv, or whatever), and don't want to get her sick. Then they usually thank me for thinking of them, and stay away for a week or two. Then if she hits me up again, I can say that everything is in chaos at work since I took so much time off from being sick. And if I'm definitely not interested, I tell her I lost my job and can't afford to give her anything anymore. But I still want to see her, since we had such a strong connection, blah, blah. And 100% of girls go slient after that line.
Originally Posted by GeekAuto
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 10:30 #15997Senior Member

Posts: 193Belle
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-5209d3ce6a3e
Anyone met her? Is she real?
I remember talking to her (the same phone number I got from her) from three different accounts.
And I think they are all different pics.
Most likely a scammer, she asked me for weed money before meeting LOL yeah right.
Instead of gas money scam it's a weed money scam.
-
02-26-25 18:04 #15996Senior Member

Posts: 37What was the damage?
Originally Posted by StanCopier
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 12:34 #15995Senior Member

Posts: 390Information request
If you know anything on these ladies, please share. PM or reply.
This one messaged, but never texted. Great looking pics. https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-f08454b12f74.
Same with this one. Conversation that seemed positive but haven't moved to text yet. Worth it? https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-c712939c220e.
Initial conversations here. Anyone met her? https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-2f17c488df7c.
This one comes and goes on SA. Doesn't log on for weeks. I like her look though, so I want to know whether she is real and / or worth the effort. https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-ce495a90160f.
Did a meet and greet with this one. She is super nice. Seems like if you get an arrangement you will have a great time, but I felt like she wanted me to go through too many hoops to get to the good stuff. Tall and sexy but I like keeping things simple. If she streamlines the path to sex I would be in. Otherwise I think I will pass. https://members.seeking.com/member/b...9-ab9d416c8efb.
Went on a meet and greet with this lovely lady. I liked her. She is petite and sexy. Her ask was a little high, so I am trying to negotiate. Is she worth it? https://members.seeking.com/member/5...6-dbb61f07acf9.
Only conversation with this one but I like her look. Is she worth the effort? https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-8552a2bad332.
I appreciate any intel that's out there.
-
02-25-25 11:00 #15994Regular Member

Posts: 18PM sent
PM sent on this one.
Originally Posted by Csheen
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 22:16 #15993Senior Member

Posts: 327-10 day membership
I wish seeking would implement a 7-10 day membership for like $25.
-
02-24-25 16:38 #15992Senior Member

Posts: 754Depends.
Depends on the situations, you need to bring the right tool for the job. Can't be bringing scissors to a gun fight (or vice versa!) haha.
There are situations where it's little more blunt. Straight up ghost and block if she's someone I couldn't give a shit about at all. Little softer approach is to string her along for a couple of texts with "I'm busy" type excuses then stop responding. Most girls will get the picture.
Other times maybe we've had several meetings or she won't go away that easily, and / or she's actually a decent person that I want to have a little sensitivity towards, its best to just tell her outright rather than ghost.
My go-to is the "its me not you" approach. Along the lines of "I've been thinking lately that I need to make some life changes. I need to really focus on myself and some areas of self improvement. Want to take a break from SA for a little while but I'll let you know if / when anything changes" . Stuff like that they seem to understand and be ok with. I've also just said along the lines of "I've met someone and we are heading down the path of possible traditional dating and I don't think its fair to her if I were doing this SA stuff on the side. " They SA hoes can usually respect this too.
Originally Posted by GeekAuto
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 15:57 #15991Senior Member

Posts: 572First off, if you don't want to see her anymore. You can pm me her details and I will see her for you 😆.
Originally Posted by GeekAuto
[View Original Post]
I usually just tell them I'm busy with the family. This works best for me rather than saying I'm busy with work. Surprisingly enough, most of them understands it and they tend to taper down the random text / calls.
Despite of me not wanting to see them again, I still try to be nice about it and save them for desperate situations. It helps getting together during last minute etc.
-
02-24-25 15:24 #15990Senior Member

Posts: 193Advice
I have a question to you fellas: when you meet a SB and you had intimacy, many times they start hitting you up with a next meet.
So if you don't want to see her again, how do you guys deal with that?
Also keep in mind many of them will tell you they are not a ONS.
Please advise.
-
02-23-25 18:46 #15989Senior Member

Posts: 381Large PPM
This is totally true. I can't tell you how many girls started at 7-1,000 only to come down to 3-500 with a little patience.
Originally Posted by BerolLoz
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 18:44 #15988Senior Member

Posts: 381BestBaby (Victoria)
She is the original low key rinse although as the stories about her have been told for years, rumor has it that she did have a SD at one time. I met her two years ago and she hit me for 100 for lunch at a restuarant in Elmhurst as it was close to her job. I was naive about all of this still then and given the low dollar amount I bit. She was reserved over lunch and said we would discuss an arrangement later. Then she ghosted me. I saw her profile up again and reminded her that we met before. For three weeks, she played with the possibility of us meeting again and as we started to confirm a date, again, she asked me for an "intro fee". Told her we already did that. She then went to the direct "for my time". Always remember that you time is worth as much as any SB and don't get sucked into ever spending money on anyone until they are actually moving forward with intimacy. I am sure there are always exceptions but 99% of the time, it's all a rinse. https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-123c3fbcbe86.
-
02-23-25 17:01 #15987Senior Member

Posts: 548Same here, I usually offered around 3-400 and see what they say. As somebody posted in another thread, keep in touch with them even if they turn you down initially, their situation might change and your $200 offer looks like a good deal.
Originally Posted by DorianG00
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 16:45 #15986Senior Member

Posts: 548Chicago area girls
I'm not in the Chicago area too much but usually I look for girls with a couple of full-body shots and something in there profile that makes it sounds like they want to meet-up (as opposed to virtual). The end of the month is sometimes a goldmine as new girls show up to make some quick cash. Including pictures here as a lot of them are on Seeking too.
Originally Posted by Divin432
[View Original Post]
Katiebaby67, 23
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73520353&nsp=1
"college student looking for something casual and fun".
Sophiexo, 23
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73553016&nsp=1
"physical therapy student looking for someone to be my friend / mentor, who will also help with my expenses.
Cookie2000, 19
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73506557&nsp=1
"make me happy while I make you happy".
Godzilla2x0, 24, DeKalb
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...72556426&nsp=1
"I'm very understanding and discreet and would appreciate the same from my daddy."
sugarbabyy143, 23, Oak Brook
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...71727612&nsp=1
"here for a good time not a long time"
On the other hand, I'd be cautious about this one:
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73586550&nsp=1
The main red flag for me is the photos are blurry. At least she's using the same phone in both pictures.
I haven't got a response back for either of these today, but will update if I hear back.
-
02-22-25 18:03 #15985Senior Member

Posts: 43Sb / utr info exchange
Hello,
I'm looking for variety and novelty in my UTR's / SB's. I currently see 3 girls, I see once or twice a month and but I would love to find new ones. Anyone interested in trading info with the UTR / sb consent, please reach out.












Reply With Quote





