Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 17049
-
02-22-25 14:09 #15984Senior Member

Posts: 586I miss those days
I gave up on seeking, but my faves were the ones I picked up from some crummy job. Pre covid 150-200 some were overnights.
Originally Posted by Zyncoxide
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-25 13:08 #15983Senior Member

Posts: 117I agree 100% with you.
I have seen ulgly fat ladies like they are models but hey, this is what happens when you priase fat and ugly and shame going to gym and being feminine.
Originally Posted by Gus33
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-25 06:30 #15982Senior Member

Posts: 83What happened was some thirsty mother fuckers paid these bitches more than what they deserve-just because you CAN pay 300 and up doesn't mean you should-its really fucked up the market and now you have dirty tatted fat bitches thinking they are 200+ bunch of fuckin cuckolds ruining it for most of us.
Originally Posted by JoeDirt12
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 19:23 #15981Senior Member

Posts: 36I agree. I met up with a 23 yr old latina a few weeks ago who wanted me to pick her up from her shift at Walmart. You think girls working those kinds of gigs for $15 an hour are going to scoff at $300 to let you buy them some drinks and a nice meal plus whatever?
Originally Posted by Jaggg
[View Original Post]
I understand the girls whose lives are pretty much funded by their parents so they don't need anything tbh but for those out there supporting themselves in reality I think a push back to $300 is realistic and should happen.
Also that's not even beginning to consider what will happen if / when we go into a recession whenever that may be.
-
02-21-25 13:47 #15980Senior Member

Posts: 354Yes keep trying I have this with vanilla gift visa it will all of a sudden work.
Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 12:45 #15979Senior Member

Posts: 79I have 2 in my rotation at 200. One is 19, other in her 20's. You just need to look around and stop offering 500+.
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 11:07 #15978Regular Member

Posts: 2Not a problem
Its not a problem to look for $300 or less. You guys over the years have seriously let that site get out of control. By treating it like an escort site you have let prices get wild for seriously average women.
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
I have 3 I see right now for $200-$250 that are all incredibly attractive. I've seen some on there just for the Uber and drinks.
The whole reason escorts get to charge $300-$1 k is because they are mostly saying yes to whoever is walking through the door. Seeking girls get to choose and know what you look like.
Game still matters, what else you offer besides money still matters, and looks still matter. Its still set up like a dating site, every girl on there can say no or pick and choose.
$300 is a six figure salary 8 hour day of work, if they don't want that to have fun with you whether its drinks, show, or dinner or whatever then they suck and go find the next one. Some won't budge, but if enough of you have that mentality, more eventually will. We've all seen smoke shows that we want to hook up with but if they say a crazy number be strong enough to look elsewhere. I will say, spending time in Toronto did reset my whole perception of value for these Chicago / Milwaukee women.
Takes a village to reset the market, stop overpaying.
-
02-21-25 11:03 #15977Regular Member

Posts: 2Not a problem.
Its not a problem to look for $300 or less. You guys over the years have seriously let that site get out of control. By treating it like an escort site you have let prices get wild for seriously average women.
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
I have 3 I see right now for $200-$250 that are all incredibly attractive.
The whole reason escorts get to charge $300-$1 k is because they are mostly saying yes to whoever is walking through the door. Seeking girls get to choose and know what you look like.
Game still matters, what else you offer besides money still matters, and looks still matter. Its still set up like a dating site, every girl on there can say no or pick and choose.
$300 is a six figure salary 8 hour day of work, if they don't want that to have fun with you whether its drinks, show, or dinner or whatever then they suck and go find the next one. Some won't budge, but if enough of you have that mentality, more eventually will. We've all seen smoke shows that we want to hook up with but if they say a crazy number be strong enough to look elsewhere. I will say, spending time in Toronto did reset my whole perception of value for these Chicago / Milwaukee women.
Takes a village to reset the market, stop overpaying.
-
02-21-25 10:25 #15976Senior Member

Posts: 572They are still out there. It will just take a lot of messaging and weeding out. I have one in my rotation for 300, she host and multiple rounds per visit. She's probably 7/10 in looks. But yes, we need to get control of the game and stop paying not even average looking and dead fish girls 500+.
Originally Posted by JoeDirt12
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 10:09 #15975Senior Member

Posts: 754$300 or less is your problem. That doesn't exist anymore. Times have changed. Prices have gone up. $500 is the new $300.
Need to go $400 minimum these days and even then its going to be slim pickings.
Originally Posted by JoeDirt12
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 09:33 #15974Senior Member

Posts: 76What is happening with seeking
Ok guys I know this has been covered but what is happening with seeking. All I am looking for is a girl with a decent body in the western burbs for $300 or less. I used be able to get that everyday if the week from seeking. WTF. We need to stop paying these girls 6 7 8 it is crazy?
And if any knows reasonable girls suburbs let me know might be able share info. Thanks.
-
02-21-25 00:21 #15973Regular Member

Posts: 3https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-7c021deeb2ea
Originally Posted by GeekAuto
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-25 20:35 #15972Senior Member

Posts: 193Link?
Mind sharing the link?
Originally Posted by David53
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-25 18:38 #15971Senior Member

Posts: 34[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
02-20-25 16:27 #15970Senior Member

Posts: 203Update
Quick update- the Blackhawk Network issued Visa that failed several times over the past several days randomly went through this morning. I guess you just have to keep trying.
Originally Posted by FafaFooey
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





