Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 37316
-
02-23-25 21:12 #34046Senior Member

Posts: 337
Originally Posted by BlackHeelinVa
[View Original Post]
Pretty sure bubbles had a report (not like it matters). Pretty sure shoxxxnuff saw 7 SEVEN that chick from Danville.
Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 20:13 #34045Senior Member

Posts: 85Yeah it's nasty
Can't stand that (talking about the blood). I know everyone needs money for one reason or another, but at least do head only or something.
Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff
[View Original Post]
Very frustrating to pull out and see nothing but blood.
Happened this week with bubbles. Not only was she much bigger than expected (I suspected she was big), but it was a sloppy big. Finished the deed, pulled out, then discovered the blood as I was cleaning up. Not thrilled. Blocked her immediately afterwards.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/183050234
-
02-23-25 17:46 #34044Senior Member

Posts: 236Alyna-The Latino Escort
What ever happened to her?
Does anyone have a good number?
Please PM Thanks Streetsmrt1.
-
02-23-25 14:21 #34043Senior Member

Posts: 63This girl has an amazing body! Glad to see she's back! I haven't seen her for like 6 months.
Originally Posted by Dls9090
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 11:49 #34042Senior Member

Posts: 252Can't remember
I don't remember, but I remember not being impressed and I haven't been back.
Originally Posted by DomBradley
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 07:02 #34041Senior Member

Posts: 51What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Dls9090
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 03:22 #34040Senior Member

Posts: 208Round 2
Went to see dead fish earlier but after I played cards still need some relief so I text this one. She is very cute and definitely more in to it than the other chick. Covered everything it I was able to release some built up stress. She says she's leaving Sunday. Young tight body and cute. I would repeat with her. At least I got one off tonight.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/183045881
-
02-22-25 23:10 #34039Senior Member

Posts: 208Disappointed
Went and saw her by the airport. Girl in the pics but she is a dead fish. 30 sec CBJ only wanted to do doggie. I couldn't get in to so I gave up and cut my loses and decided to just leave. I walk to the bathroom to clean up and apparently this hoe was on her period it was blood all over the condom fml. I washed up and got the fuck out of there. Never again.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/183015435
-
02-22-25 21:23 #34038Senior Member

Posts: 486Tried and Tue Latina
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9547935.htm?cat=1
Samantha Gomez is back, with so many spam Latina's she is a great provider. GFE BBBJ, wort it IMO.
-
02-22-25 18:38 #34037Senior Member

Posts: 252I saw her once
I saw her once. Pics are her plus at least 50 lbs heavier. She works from her apartment.
Originally Posted by HitNRunRva
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 16:19 #34036Senior Member

Posts: 76Great time
Saw Ruby Yesterday, it was awesome, easy to communicate with. Have to do a vid call to verify.
Originally Posted by JasonWorthing
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 13:38 #34035Senior Member

Posts: 35Damn! Seems like the quality has really gone downhill. That's a shame!
Originally Posted by Summerinthecity
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 11:04 #34034Senior Member

Posts: 481Thank you.
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 09:40 #34033Senior Member

Posts: 45Any info
Has anyone had any experience with this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/182924088
-
02-21-25 09:29 #34032Senior Member

Posts: 220Damn. Filing nails. The one before her was great and hopefully the one next will be.
Originally Posted by Summerinthecity
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




