Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 223 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 273 323 723 1223 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 37314
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33984
    Quote Originally Posted by Noname2023  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/candy-magic-1231

    Has anyone tried this one yet? The photos look good but the donations make me wonder if she is legit or not.
    Look at her rates. 1 hr 200 and 500 full night whatever that means. That's really low for provider who looks like her. Fake guarantee she asks for deposit or OF. Give a text see what happens but be cautious.

  2. #33983

    Nope not yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdxnbk  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited with dark haired pixie since her return to the scene?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/461721122032
    I want to try her tho this weekend, but if you happen to sample her earlier then let us know.

  3. #33982

    Bbj?

    Has anyone tried her recently? I wanted to know if she does bbj and if she's worth the time?

  4. #33981
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    She's out of the game from what she told me.
    She was a good one. For her sake hopefully she is out but for ours, I'm glad I was able to dip into that one.

  5. #33980

    Pixie

    Has anyone visited with dark haired pixie since her return to the scene?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/461721122032

  6. #33979
    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    What happened to Sally?
    She's out of the game from what she told me.

  7. #33978
    Quote Originally Posted by Psnuse77  [View Original Post]
    Jamie Clark is BBFS or just BBBJ? I might give her a go if she's BBFS.
    As far as bb guess it's gunna depend on the individual and how she feels but 99% of the high end girls don't do it. I don't do BB so I've never asked and it's never come up from her. Some may charge an exorbitant amount check when setting up.

  8. #33977

    Anyone met Kitty Rose?

    https://tryst.link/escort/datekittyrose

    Body looks amazing, the crotch tattoo is extremely bizarre though. Her rates seem extremely high as well.

  9. #33976

    Sally

    What happened to Sally?

  10. #33975

    Would search myself but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    She posted again. If you wanted to see her and you wanted to try her out, now is your chance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...v/015426862221
    Her name's too short, you know how it is. What's Ivy's throat game like? I know a lot of guys are attracted to her so that's all I've retained from the reviews I can remember.

  11. #33974

    Anyone been able to try?

    Been trying to link with this one. Had a time a few weeks ago just for her to try to push it back almost two hours, so I cancelled. Wondering if anyone has actually met her to see if she's even worth the trouble.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lilo-rose

  12. #33973
    Quote Originally Posted by Noname2023  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/candy-magic-1231

    Has anyone tried this one yet? The photos look good but the donations make me wonder if she is legit or not.
    Same ad in va beach. Most likely not legit, there's more bs ads than ever anymore.

  13. #33972

    Candy

    https://tryst.link/escort/candy-magic-1231

    Has anyone tried this one yet? The photos look good but the donations make me wonder if she is legit or not.

  14. #33971

    Bb

    Quote Originally Posted by SlenderGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm new on this site but not new to the game. I've seen several on tryst or Eros. My favorites are Veronica Turnbay, Jamie Clark and Sapora knight. All on tryst some on Eros. I've also seen maylasia Monroe was Banks when I seen her. She had some rules but absolutely banging body when I saw her couple years ago. YMMV as always but in my opinion they are the best of the best. If I had to choose one it would be Jamie Clark. She was stunning and had the body type I like slender but not skinny. They are all not young young but not granny either well maybe sapora but she made up for it in enthusiasm and ability. Goodluck P.S. Stay away from the Latinas most are beautiful but very mechanical and promise you GFE until you get there. Stay safe hope this helps a little.
    Jamie Clark is BBFS or just BBBJ? I might give her a go if she's BBFS.

  15. #33970

    Tell her if she's going to lie

    About her age by about 10 years, at least learn how to spell poison correctly!

    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    She posted again. If you wanted to see her and you wanted to try her out, now is your chance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...v/015426862221

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape