Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 219 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 269 319 719 1219 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 37313
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34043
    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once. Pics are her plus at least 50 lbs heavier. She works from her apartment.
    This girl has an amazing body! Glad to see she's back! I haven't seen her for like 6 months.

  2. #34042

    Can't remember

    I don't remember, but I remember not being impressed and I haven't been back.

    Quote Originally Posted by DomBradley  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?

  3. #34041
    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once. Pics are her plus at least 50 lbs heavier. She works from her apartment.
    What was the damage?

  4. #34040

    Round 2

    Went to see dead fish earlier but after I played cards still need some relief so I text this one. She is very cute and definitely more in to it than the other chick. Covered everything it I was able to release some built up stress. She says she's leaving Sunday. Young tight body and cute. I would repeat with her. At least I got one off tonight.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/183045881

  5. #34039

    Disappointed

    Went and saw her by the airport. Girl in the pics but she is a dead fish. 30 sec CBJ only wanted to do doggie. I couldn't get in to so I gave up and cut my loses and decided to just leave. I walk to the bathroom to clean up and apparently this hoe was on her period it was blood all over the condom fml. I washed up and got the fuck out of there. Never again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/183015435

  6. #34038

    Tried and Tue Latina

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9547935.htm?cat=1

    Samantha Gomez is back, with so many spam Latina's she is a great provider. GFE BBBJ, wort it IMO.

  7. #34037

    I saw her once

    I saw her once. Pics are her plus at least 50 lbs heavier. She works from her apartment.

    Quote Originally Posted by HitNRunRva  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/182924088

  8. #34036

    Great time

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWorthing  [View Original Post]
    Are they out in Glen allen?
    Saw Ruby Yesterday, it was awesome, easy to communicate with. Have to do a vid call to verify.

  9. #34035
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    Aina is a mixed bag, she is pretty cute and her tits are perfect and natural. But she is NOT GFE, she was filing her nails while we were in missionary, not interested at all. I mean at all. Will not repeat.

    BBFS is available, I did not partake.
    Damn! Seems like the quality has really gone downhill. That's a shame!

  10. #34034
    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her once, she is very hard to get to. She'll follow up real quick and when its time to head her way she goes silent, I have no idea why.

    When I did see her it was a fine visit. She had a girl friend handle all her appointments who I met when I walked in the house. The house does have a ring camera I know that freaks a lot of people out.

    We had negotiated. 60 for CBJ which she was ok at, not SW Bee level but got the job done. No drama at all, looks exactly like her pics, has a pretty great set of tits.

  11. #34033

    Any info

    Has anyone had any experience with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/182924088

  12. #34032
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    Aina is a mixed bag, she is pretty cute and her tits are perfect and natural. But she is NOT GFE, she was filing her nails while we were in missionary, not interested at all. I mean at all. Will not repeat.

    BBFS is available, I did not partake.
    Damn. Filing nails. The one before her was great and hopefully the one next will be.

  13. #34031

    Trust

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    Aina is a mixed bag, she is pretty cute and her tits are perfect and natural. But she is NOT GFE, she was filing her nails while we were in missionary, not interested at all. I mean at all. Will not repeat.

    BBFS is available, I did not partake.
    Please avoid at all costs. You are better of going with the old hags than this one, trust this review.

  14. #34030
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    Aina is a mixed bag, she is pretty cute and her tits are perfect and natural. But she is NOT GFE, she was filing her nails while we were in missionary, not interested at all. I mean at all. Will not repeat.

    BBFS is available, I did not partake.
    Dude LOL. That filing the nails part is disrespectful as F. Thanks for toftt. I had been planning to go see that one because she looked great but I've not had anything better than an average experience at best with any of the Japanese girls.

  15. #34029

    Aina

    Aina is a mixed bag, she is pretty cute and her tits are perfect and natural. But she is NOT GFE, she was filing her nails while we were in missionary, not interested at all. I mean at all. Will not repeat.

    BBFS is available, I did not partake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape