Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 928 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 166 566 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 13906
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12931
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePolarVortex  [View Original Post]
    When you say not the girl. Do you mean the reality is improved or declined from the pic?
    I said she IS the same girl.

  2. #12930
    I went by Logger Ct this afternoon, and they were still closed. So, I went down to Wake Forest Rd to see if they were available, and there was a sign out front saying the office was for rent. I think they got got. Someone feel free to prove me wrong, as I'd rather not be right.

  3. #12929
    Quote Originally Posted by AgeMass2  [View Original Post]
    I visited her recently. She is the girl in the pic. She gives a pretty good massage. Doesn't short you on time. Clean and safe place. Nothing on the flip.

    - Mass.
    When you say not the girl. Do you mean the reality is improved or declined from the pic?

  4. #12928
    Quote Originally Posted by Hometownguy  [View Original Post]
    Here she is, not a great pic but gives you an idea. Small and beautiful legs.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/luna-S02QI0y
    I visited her recently. She is the girl in the pic. She gives a pretty good massage. Doesn't short you on time. Clean and safe place. Nothing on the flip.

    - Mass.

  5. #12927
    Quote Originally Posted by TightHammies  [View Original Post]
    Went by there today and door was locked. Hours were on a sign at door but after knocking and no answer, I left. Not sure if it's appointment only, snow / ice kept them away, or closed.
    May want to give them another try today. Saw the ad from yesterday. Apparently a new masseuse is joining them. Last time I went was on a Saturday and atleast at that time there wasn't any traffic.

  6. #12926
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...e/892118784813

    Saw this one pop up. Texted it with an app. Got sent an address for a town home kinda out of the way. Said text when I want to come. Something about it seems a little sketchy to me though. Anyone have any info?

  7. #12925
    Quote Originally Posted by TightHammies  [View Original Post]
    Went by there today and door was locked. Hours were on a sign at door but after knocking and no answer, I left. Not sure if it's appointment only, snow / ice kept them away, or closed.
    I didn't need an appointment when I went, so I'd guess weather related.

  8. #12924
    Quote Originally Posted by Hometownguy  [View Original Post]
    Here she is, not a great pic but gives you an idea. Small and beautiful legs.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/luna-S02QI0y
    What's her phone number?

  9. #12923

    Logger ct

    Went by there today and door was locked. Hours were on a sign at door but after knocking and no answer, I left. Not sure if it's appointment only, snow / ice kept them away, or closed.

  10. #12922
    Quote Originally Posted by LucyGoosey  [View Original Post]
    Hi, novice at this. Where do I find more info on HC? I tried to find a website but can't seem to find anything.
    Go to the Asian forum. They are a bunch of grifters asking for your personal info, I will not do that.

  11. #12921

    Tried to DM picture to people but can't seem to make it work here

    Here she is, not a great pic but gives you an idea. Small and beautiful legs.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/luna-S02QI0y

  12. #12920

    Info

    Hi, novice at this. Where do I find more info on HC? I tried to find a website but can't seem to find anything.

  13. #12919

    Dm me the address please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beasho1231  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream there recently. Drew the same one I always get. Was told there was a new one coming this week but not sure if that is true. Really good massage. Parking lot was empty.
    Share the address please.

  14. #12918

    Its open

    Quote Originally Posted by ForTheDub  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the response. I'm not sure how many are there now. My go-to there is on vacation and I've seen basically everyone there. Its been awhile since Ive visited.
    Had a dream there recently. Drew the same one I always get. Was told there was a new one coming this week but not sure if that is true. Really good massage. Parking lot was empty.

  15. #12917
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighassman  [View Original Post]
    I went, 2 weeks ago. Parling lot empty. Rang the bell. Chick opened it. Same service as previous visits.
    Appreciate the response. I'm not sure how many are there now. My go-to there is on vacation and I've seen basically everyone there. It’s been awhile since I’ve visited.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape