Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 976 to 990 of 13906
-
02-22-25 22:41 #12931Senior Member

Posts: 96I said she IS the same girl.
Originally Posted by ThePolarVortex
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-25 21:30 #12930Senior Member

Posts: 202I went by Logger Ct this afternoon, and they were still closed. So, I went down to Wake Forest Rd to see if they were available, and there was a sign out front saying the office was for rent. I think they got got. Someone feel free to prove me wrong, as I'd rather not be right.
-
02-22-25 17:47 #12929Senior Member

Posts: 46When you say not the girl. Do you mean the reality is improved or declined from the pic?
Originally Posted by AgeMass2
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-25 14:31 #12928Senior Member

Posts: 96I visited her recently. She is the girl in the pic. She gives a pretty good massage. Doesn't short you on time. Clean and safe place. Nothing on the flip.
Originally Posted by Hometownguy
[View Original Post]
- Mass.
-
02-22-25 13:01 #12927Senior Member

Posts: 438May want to give them another try today. Saw the ad from yesterday. Apparently a new masseuse is joining them. Last time I went was on a Saturday and atleast at that time there wasn't any traffic.
Originally Posted by TightHammies
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-25 08:37 #12926Senior Member

Posts: 302https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...e/892118784813
Saw this one pop up. Texted it with an app. Got sent an address for a town home kinda out of the way. Said text when I want to come. Something about it seems a little sketchy to me though. Anyone have any info?
-
02-21-25 16:53 #12925Senior Member

Posts: 202I didn't need an appointment when I went, so I'd guess weather related.
Originally Posted by TightHammies
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 15:09 #12924Senior Member

Posts: 64What's her phone number?
Originally Posted by Hometownguy
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 13:55 #12923Regular Member

Posts: 18Logger ct
Went by there today and door was locked. Hours were on a sign at door but after knocking and no answer, I left. Not sure if it's appointment only, snow / ice kept them away, or closed.
-
02-21-25 08:32 #12922Regular Member

Posts: 12Go to the Asian forum. They are a bunch of grifters asking for your personal info, I will not do that.
Originally Posted by LucyGoosey
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 01:04 #12921Senior Member

Posts: 68Tried to DM picture to people but can't seem to make it work here
Here she is, not a great pic but gives you an idea. Small and beautiful legs.
https://imgur.com/gallery/luna-S02QI0y
-
02-20-25 23:57 #12920Senior Member

Posts: 48Info
Hi, novice at this. Where do I find more info on HC? I tried to find a website but can't seem to find anything.
-
02-20-25 16:24 #12919Regular Member

Posts: 11Dm me the address please.
Share the address please.
Originally Posted by Beasho1231
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-25 09:57 #12918Senior Member

Posts: 124Its open
Had a dream there recently. Drew the same one I always get. Was told there was a new one coming this week but not sure if that is true. Really good massage. Parking lot was empty.
Originally Posted by ForTheDub
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-25 09:03 #12917Senior Member

Posts: 438Appreciate the response. I'm not sure how many are there now. My go-to there is on vacation and I've seen basically everyone there. It’s been awhile since I’ve visited.
Originally Posted by Raleighassman
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




