Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 927 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 166 566 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 13903
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12928
    Quote Originally Posted by Hometownguy  [View Original Post]
    Here she is, not a great pic but gives you an idea. Small and beautiful legs.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/luna-S02QI0y
    I visited her recently. She is the girl in the pic. She gives a pretty good massage. Doesn't short you on time. Clean and safe place. Nothing on the flip.

    - Mass.

  2. #12927
    Quote Originally Posted by TightHammies  [View Original Post]
    Went by there today and door was locked. Hours were on a sign at door but after knocking and no answer, I left. Not sure if it's appointment only, snow / ice kept them away, or closed.
    May want to give them another try today. Saw the ad from yesterday. Apparently a new masseuse is joining them. Last time I went was on a Saturday and atleast at that time there wasn't any traffic.

  3. #12926
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...e/892118784813

    Saw this one pop up. Texted it with an app. Got sent an address for a town home kinda out of the way. Said text when I want to come. Something about it seems a little sketchy to me though. Anyone have any info?

  4. #12925
    Quote Originally Posted by TightHammies  [View Original Post]
    Went by there today and door was locked. Hours were on a sign at door but after knocking and no answer, I left. Not sure if it's appointment only, snow / ice kept them away, or closed.
    I didn't need an appointment when I went, so I'd guess weather related.

  5. #12924
    Quote Originally Posted by Hometownguy  [View Original Post]
    Here she is, not a great pic but gives you an idea. Small and beautiful legs.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/luna-S02QI0y
    What's her phone number?

  6. #12923

    Logger ct

    Went by there today and door was locked. Hours were on a sign at door but after knocking and no answer, I left. Not sure if it's appointment only, snow / ice kept them away, or closed.

  7. #12922
    Quote Originally Posted by LucyGoosey  [View Original Post]
    Hi, novice at this. Where do I find more info on HC? I tried to find a website but can't seem to find anything.
    Go to the Asian forum. They are a bunch of grifters asking for your personal info, I will not do that.

  8. #12921

    Tried to DM picture to people but can't seem to make it work here

    Here she is, not a great pic but gives you an idea. Small and beautiful legs.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/luna-S02QI0y

  9. #12920

    Info

    Hi, novice at this. Where do I find more info on HC? I tried to find a website but can't seem to find anything.

  10. #12919

    Dm me the address please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beasho1231  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream there recently. Drew the same one I always get. Was told there was a new one coming this week but not sure if that is true. Really good massage. Parking lot was empty.
    Share the address please.

  11. #12918

    Its open

    Quote Originally Posted by ForTheDub  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the response. I'm not sure how many are there now. My go-to there is on vacation and I've seen basically everyone there. Its been awhile since Ive visited.
    Had a dream there recently. Drew the same one I always get. Was told there was a new one coming this week but not sure if that is true. Really good massage. Parking lot was empty.

  12. #12917
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighassman  [View Original Post]
    I went, 2 weeks ago. Parling lot empty. Rang the bell. Chick opened it. Same service as previous visits.
    Appreciate the response. I'm not sure how many are there now. My go-to there is on vacation and I've seen basically everyone there. It’s been awhile since I’ve visited.

  13. #12916

    Sakura HappyC

    Sakura, pretty girl with nice waist and some curves. Thin yet curvy, topped off by a tiny bit of Bush. Nice set of perky tits. Looked like a monger was too rough and bruised her shoulder. I did not want to ask as I don't want to hear any sob stories. I'm no saint but I don't leave bruises. Jesus.

    Anyway, cute face, nice litle ass. Submissive being the fact she is Japanese. Good amount of P2 P teasing to get me hard and almost popped it in a few times. I grabbed that ass with two hands to begin power doggy and pulling her ass back and up into me. Lifted her up some more to put both hands on the tits and lotus fuck her. This is not a position I enjoy too much since I can't destroy the pussy as hard. Go to missionary so I can get my dick in there deeper. Pictures 80% is good enough. Pretty little Japanese ass all look the same from behind as long as it is clean and got a warm pink pussy for me to cum into.

  14. #12915

    Wf

    I went, 2 weeks ago. Parling lot empty. Rang the bell. Chick opened it. Same service as previous visits.

    Quote Originally Posted by ForTheDub  [View Original Post]
    Not the one on WF road, the one in WF. Drove by on my way to work but didn't have time to stop. Parking lot was empty but didn't look to see were the lights still on. Anyone visited lately?

  15. #12914

    WF Spa

    Not the one on WF road, the one in WF. Drove by on my way to work but didn't have time to stop. Parking lot was empty but didn't look to see were the lights still on. Anyone visited lately?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape